Unexpected Goodbye

Unexpected Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please listen to this song while reading. I was listening to it while writing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX1f3rx-4cQ

Name Byun Yoojung,

She doesn't know anything about her past or where she came from. The Byun family found her unconsious in the park and when she woke up she knew nothing about herself or who she was. She didn't remember who her parents were and where she lived. She doesn't remember her own name. The unofficially adopted the teenage girl when their son left for college and Baehyun, their son, was fully accepting of her. She was sweet and kind and he thought having her around would make his parents a little less lonely. Her phone was ringing and she saw Baekhyun's face on the screen.

(A/N: B= Baekhyun Y=Yoojung)

Y: Hello?

B: *scoff* How could you ask that in a question when you know it was me?

Y:*giggle* Sorry oppa, I was just messing with you. What's up?

B: I'm going home soon and I wanted to tell you before I got there.

Y: Really?!

B: *chuckle* Of coarse, I also have something important to announce. I'll see you soon.

Y: Oppa!

B: Yes?

Y: ...

B: Yoojung-ah?

Y: ...Hope to see you soon. I miss you.

B: I miss you too.

Yoojung sighed as she put her phone away. She had a bad feeling about something and she didn't know what it is. She had been acting spacy and she had been blanking during class. She would have headaches that felt like someone was splitting her head open. She would also randomly pass out in the middle of no where. She reasured her mother, Mrs.Byun, that she was alright and that it was because she didn't get any sleep the night before but she knew deep inside there was something wrong with her.

Yoojung rubbed her temple again and Mr.Byun frowned. "Are you sure you don't have to get that checked out?" Yojung smiled with her eyes closed as she lightly shook her head. "I'm fine appa. I'm just stressed that's it. It will go away soon." Mr.Byun shook his head while Mrs.Byun still looked worried. "Don't over work yourself, sweetheart. It won't be good for you." Yoojung nodded while she took a sip of her green tea. So much was on her mind. School, music, the headaches, and her life they were all things she needed to organize.

When Yoojung walked into her room, after dinner, she let out a sigh. She quickly found the pills as her hand shook. She quickly took one and shoved it down with water. She didn't know why but if and when she was having these headaches she would start to shake and she woul also lose feeling in her whole body before she out. She didn't want to make them worried over minor headaches, they helped her enough. She didn't want to be a burden to them.

"Shall I call you Byun Yoojung?" Yoojung looked up to find a black hooded figure and nothing else. Everything around them was black and there was nothing, just empty space of darkness. The air was cold and stiff. Everything felt sad, hopeless, and lost. "I'm Byun Yoojung...." The hooded figure chuckled at her while looking down on her. She couldn't see the face but it didn't matter. He struck fear into her one way or another. "Why don't you sound confident in yourself? You are Byun Yoojung, aren't you?" HIs tone was trying her and teasing her. It was as if he knew that she didn't know anything of her previous life. Yoojung didn't know why she couldn't answer him with a clear and confident tone. Was it because she doesn't remember anything from her past? "You will die in the next 48 hours. I will come back to ask you to see if you want that memory of you to be erased or not. It is your option."

Yoojung woke up in cold sweat. Mrs.Byun didn't have a good feeling so she woke up to find Yoojung having a nightmare. "Yoojung-ah, what happened? Yoojung-ah." Yoojung shook her head while bringing her mother into a tight hug. She was covered in sweat and this made Mrs.Byun even more worried. "I love you umma." Mrs.Byun didn't know why she was acting strange but she thought it had something to do with the nightmare she had. Mrs.Byun hugged her and she didn't notice the stray tear that fell from her face. "I'll miss you."

Baekhyun came the next day and everyone was having a blast welcoming him back. "Oh! Oh! so I have something important to announce!" Mr. and Mrs. Byun looked amused while Yoojung had a soft smile on her face. "I'm getting married!" Something inside Yoojung choked. If Baekhyun was going to get married....she wouldn't even live long enough to see it. Mr.and Mrs. Byun looked surprised while Yoojung kept the same smile on her face while she watched him be so happy. Baekhyun didn't like how his parents were reacting but when he saw Yoojung he felt warm that she was fully suporting him. "I want you guys to meet her tonight." Mrs.Byun opened then closed while Mr.Byun's lips were in a thin line. "How about dinner oppa?" Baekhyun smiled while his parents stayed silent. 

When she got home after classes, the atmosphere was strange. Baekhyun looked stiff as his parents haven't said anything. He was treating her strangly and she didn't know why. "Oppa?" Baekhyun just glared at her as he left to his room. "Umma?...Appa?" No one answered as she felt a slight sting in her head. She held onto the stairwell for balance. Something was wrong and she needed to fix it. She didn't want her last few hours with them to be a fight. Everyone hadn't said a word and the slience was broken by a ringing of the bell. Baekhyun went to open the door and in came a beautiful girl and Yoojung couldn't help but smile when she saw him kiss her forehead as a suple smile play on her lips. His parents were frowning but when he saw Yoojung, she was smiling at them. He felt bad for being angry at her. She didn't know anything and here he was thinking that she was apart of the plan. Yoojung lead them the the dinnind room. There were a few questions but her parents were being strangely hostile towards her. "Umma..appa...that's enough..." That didn't stop them though and she saw the girl cowar as she reached over and grabbed her hand while giving it a light squeeze. The girl's eyes grew as she looked over at her and she gave her a reassuring smile while a short curt nod was there.

They saw her out and Yoojung sugest that Baekhyun take her home and Baekhyun nodded. Yoojung went up and brought the girl into a hug. "Unnie...don't break my oppa's heart..please...and believe in yourself. There is a reason oppa loves you. Believe in him and that love and everything will be alright. Promise me that you will be happy with him?" She was whispering it to her so Baekhyn couldn't hear. When they pulled away she saw tears in the girl's eyes. Baekhyun was shocked. "What did you tell her?!" He was angry that Yoojung made her cry. "No...oppa..it's not like that." The girl said while Yoojung just smiled at him but something was strange about the smile. It wasn'tt bright like it normally was. It was full of sadnes. "You promise?" The girl freezes and nodded while Baekhyun frowned. "Take her home oppa." He didn't say anything but glare at her he opened the door for the girl. "You. We will talk when I get back." Yoojung held his hand to stop him. "Oppa, just....stay with her tonight..." Baekhyun frowned as he got in the car.

Mr. and Mrs. Byun were argueing about something and Yoojung's world was spinning. She stumbled into her room to grab the pills. She ended up knocking things over and before she could put the pill into she fell. And the last thing she saw was Mr. and Mrs. Byun run into the room while they called her name. Baekhyun stayed with the girl as they talked about the dinner. "Oppa..." He looked at his girl. "You shouldn't have gotten angry at your little sister like that." Baekhyun frowned as she told him everything she said to her and he felt warm on the inside. They fell asleep cuddling when his phone kept ringing and he saw his parent's name flashing on it he ignored it. He thought they were going crazy about him not coming home. When he woke up the calls still kept coming. Baekhyun frowned when he saw all of the voicemails left. "Baekhyun-ah....it's Yoojung...." He heard his mother crying. The next one was the same one but it was his father crying. "Oppa?" Baekhyun got up and told her he needed to leave. "There is something wrong with my sister. She's in the hospital." She offered to go with him but he knew it wasn't a good idea so he told her to stay.

When Baekhyun got there he didn't like the picture he saw. His father was grabbing onto the collar of the doctor while his mother was sobbing her heart out. He walked over to them and he saw on the otherside of the window was Yoojung, conneted to all of the machines, wires, and tubes, "...Yoojung-ah..." His father screaming broke him from his trance. "Like I told you, sir. Her tumo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter