Round 3 Prompt(s) and apology.

SCREAM ~ A Graphic Contest | Competition Finished! Thank You for Joining!

 

 
 

round 3 prompt(s):

elimination

1 vs 1

selected scream poem

scream

scream

 a graphic contest 

 

 

 

Round 3 is an elimination match and the final round of the contest. One versus one. congrats to the designers who made it to the next round! This round is simple and about the host. you will design a poster using the host's favorite scream poem and using black pink and bts as characters. must include: the scream poem, a title, and charcters. your name is optional. keeping it simple just send me the poster through pm and the pairing in which you chose. Keep it simple and sweet! i wish you all the best of luck. i do want to apologize for posting this a little late and i'm kind of busy so i cannot find the time to post your feedback from round 2. do not delete your work from round 2, even if you lost. i need to judge it all.

 

 

 

- tookeyoo

 

winners for round 2: Theforgotten, muzik, aqua 

 

 

- scream poem to be used:
"you're in love with him and he's in love with you and it's like a goddamn tragedy because you look at him and see the stars and he looks at you and sees the sun, and you both think the other is just looking at the ground."

 

 

- pairings to choose from:
lisa x jungkook -liskook
jennie x jimin -jenmin

jennie x yoongi -yoonie

jennie x namjoon -namjen

rose x jimin -rosemin

jin x jisoo -jinsoo

jennie x j-hope

lisa x taehyung -taelice