Chapter 2

Life and All Its Glory.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter O2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“Miss Jung SooJung?” The doctor called.

 

“Ah.” Krystal got up from her seat and followed the doctor into a room with Minho trailing behind her.

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” The female doctor looked towards Minho. Krystal nodded. “Congratulations. You are five weeks pregnant, and you seem very healthy right now.” The doctor gave the couple a sincere smile.

 

- - -

 

“I told you it was that one time.” Krystal said in a very ‘I told you so’ tone. Three days after Krystal took the pregnancy test and told Minho, the two made an appointment with a doctor because Minho wanted to make sure if she was really pregnant. When Krystal gave Minho the news, he was dumbfounded. He didn’t really know what to do; of course he was happy, the shock and surprise got to him.

Within those three days, the two tried to track back to the date where it could’ve happened. Krystal’s guess was right.

 

Minho slipped his hand into Krystal’s as they left the clinic. “Mianhae, it’s all my fault.”

 

“Don’t say that. I’m the one that forgot to take the pill that one time.” She sighed and pulled down Minho to sit next to her on the nearby bench.

 

“I should’ve used, you know, either way though.”

 

“Then it’s both our faults.” Krystal heard Minho chuckle then was pulled into an embrace.

 

“I’m still sorry though.”

 

Krystal pinched his cheek, pretty hard too.

 

“Ow! Come on Krys, you know me.”

 

“Yeah, I do.” She laughed a bit to herself, “And you know, this isn’t bad. I mean, we both want children right?”

 

“True. Though I thought we’d start a family after we’ve gotten married.” Minho ran his hand through his hair, “I’m alright like this though.” He leaned forward to give the younger girl a kiss on the lips, then gave her that smile that made her remember how she fell in love with him.

 

“How are we gonna tell the others? A get-together?” Krystal asked curiously. She knew that the SHINee boys, Amber, and Jinri could go overboard with teasing the couple.

 

“We’ll tell them tonight. Leave it to me.” Minho grinned as he took out his phone.

 

- - -

 

Amber stared at the huge teddy bear sitting on her bed. Sighing, she called out for Sunyoung who was in the living room doing whatever she liked to do, “Hey, when did Kibum drop this off?”

 

“What? The teddy bear? Kibum oppa came by this morning while you were out at the market.” Sunyoung walked into Amber’s room.

 

“Aish, that boy needs to stop with this.” Amber poked the stuffed bear’s head.

 

“You,” Sunyoung put emphasis on ‘you’, “need to just talk to him again. I mean, you’re not actually mad anymore right?”

 

“. . . eh.” Amber shrugged. She absolutely hated it when guys were clingy, needy and would do things that would irritate her. It’s too bad her boyfriend had all of those qualities.

 

“Oh come on,” The younger girl picked up the big bear and imitated a very annoying cute voice, “Kibum oppa is sowwy and loves you beary much!” She even pushed Amber’s arm with the bear’s paw.

 

Amber in return gave Sunyoung a disgusted look, one that she always used whenever Sunyoung or Jinri tried using aegyo to get something out of her. And usually, she gives in.

 

“Okay one, never, and I mean NEVER, do that again. Didn’t it make you feel sick? And two, FINE. I’ll call him up. I’m sure he learned his lesson of standing me up.”

 

Sunyoung chuckled, “It did make me feel a little queasy, and we’re getting too old for this stuff.” She tossed the stuffed bear back on Amber’s bed.

 

“Since I’ll be fixing my problems, why don’t you go fix yours and ask Jonghyun oppa on a date?” Amber smirked as Sunyoung glared in return.

 

- - -

 

Frustration.

 

Lee Taemin has it.

 

He was always harsh on himself whenever he danced or tried to make new choreography. The littlest mistakes would annoy and irritate him. In short, he was a perfectionist.

 

This dancing perfectionist was sprawled out on the practice room floor. Of course he was alone, or else he wouldn’t be lying on the floor exhausted.

 

Taemin lifted up his arm to look at his watch. ‘6:18PM’ usually, it would be dark out at this time during fall. He inhaled and exhaled, sighed, and then sat up with his legs crossed. Even though it was getting late and he was dead beat tired, Taemin couldn’t stop practicing. This went on for another good twenty minutes, then him down on the ground again.

 

A loud vibrating sound came from Taemin’s phone which was on the cold floor of the practice room. Taemin literally rolled over towards his phone, grabbed it and looked to see who it was that sent him a message.

“Minho hyung?” Taemin’s eyebrow rose.

 

- - -

 

A water bottle rolled over to Taemin. He sat up and his eyes trailed to where it came from.

 

“Hello.”

 

A smile crept on Taemin’s face, “Hi.”

 

“Working hard?” She walked from the door way and into the room.

 

“What brings you here?”

 

“I just came by to see my favorite oppa at work.”

 

“I thought your favorite oppa was Heechul hyung.”

 

There was a brief moment of awkward silence.

 

Jinri rolled her eyes and flipped her hair back, “Okay, so I came to see my second favorite oppa.”

 

Taemin chuckled then remembered the text message he received not too long ago.

 

“Oh, Jinri-ah, did you get a text from Minho hyung recently?”

 

“Um…” Jinri looked through her bag for her phone, “I haven’t actually looked at my phone today, I had a photo shoot.”

 

“He’s asking for all of us to have a get together with him and Krystal tonight.”

 

“I can read oppa.” She sarcastically said while looking at the message on her phone, “Are you heading over there right now?”

 

“Yeah, but I wanted to wash up before going, you how Krystal is.”

 

Jinri giggled a little, “Oh yeah, she hates it when she smells sweat, Amber unnie used to mess with her by always hugging her after dance practice.”

 

“Amber noona did always like pestering Krystal.” Taemin grinned, “You wanna go over there together? I’ll drive, but we’ll have to stop at my apartment.”

 

“That’d be easier, so then I don’t have to pay a bus fee.” Jinri grinned cheekily.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes and got up, “Let’s go Jinri?”

 

- - -

 

“What? You two want to meet me and everyone right now? Jeez, such short notice oppa. Alright, I’ll rush over there in a few.” Sunyoung hung up her phone.

 

“What’s so important that he has to plan things at last minute?” She started stuffing her belongings into her bag and looked at the time, “Great, it’s 6:52. They want everyone there by 7:30.”

 

Sunyoung picked up whatever she brought, her phone, books, sheet music, and her bag; and started run-walking to get out of the building. Unfortunately, the SME building had many floors, and she was on the 11th.

 

“Aish, at this rate I’ll be late; their apartment is pretty far from here.” Sunyoung started running down the hallway.

 

As she was running, a door opened outward. Sadly, Sunyoung couldn’t stop herself in time and got hit by the swinging door.

 

“I’m so sorry miss-“

 

“GAH! WHOEVER DESIGNED THE DOORS HERE TO OPEN OUTWARD IS AN IDIOT!” Sunyoung interrupted the guy and rubbed her forehead.

 

The guy got down and started to help pick up Sunyoung’s things, “Again, I’m sorry-“

 

He picked up one of the sheet music and recognized the melody.

 

“Sunyoung-ah?” He looked up to see the irritated hoobae before him who was still cursing to herself and the door.

 

Sunyoung finally took notice of the familiar voice and blushed, “Jjong oppa!”

 

Jonghyun’s eyes narrowed at her, “YAH! You of all people should remember that these doors open outward! Hell, there signs around telling you that!” Jonghyun nagged as much as Kibum nagged whenever Jinki and Minho had their video game day and would end up being a sore loser –coughMinhocough- arguing that one or the other cheated when they lost.

 

“What?! Are you calling me an idiot?!” Sunyoung stopped rubbing her forehead, “Who was the one that ran into the glass screen door at Nichkhun oppa’s and Victoria unnie’s new house? Huh?” She flicked Jonghyun’s forehead.

 

“Oh forget it!” Jonghyun growled, he knew Sunyoung had more embarrassing stories on him that he would not like to remember.

 

“Why are you in such a rush anyways?” Jonghyun cooled off a bit and started helping her pick up her belongings, “Wait, Minho texted you too?”

 

“Uh huh, I just got finished with my work at the studio, and he wants us there by 7:30, which by the way thanks for stalling both of us, it is now 7:03.”

 

Jonghyun scoffed, “Oh whatever, you Minho and Krystal won’t start anything until everyone is there.

 

Jonghyun got up and lent his hand over to Sunyoung, “Come on, let’s go.”

 

She crossed her arms, “I can get there by myself.”

 

“You seem to forget that I can drive now. Let’s get moving dummy.” Jonghyun started dragging the poor girl behind.

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

I apologize a lot for not updating sooner! DX Honestly, I started writing this chapter right after the first chapter, but I didn’t actually finish it until now. My reasons for that:

O1. School

O2. I’m lazy.

 

And denggg, this chapter isn’t as long as the first one. D;

 

As of right now I’m on finals week, but after is Winter Vacation! :D

Which means I’ll probably have more time to update?

If I’m not too lazy that is. ;D

 

Author replies on the comment section. ♥

Again, if any of you have any good ideas for this fic, I’ll gladly take them! C:

 

2O1Odecember14 © post-itnotes