Finalement (mayb idek)

Walk by
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi."

"...Hi?"

That was a mere five seconda ago, and now, Baekhyun realises he should say something again, lest he get caught staring at the man's face. Which he obviously did considering it's been five seconds and he hasn't said anything. Right as the other raises one thick eyebrow, Baekhyun blurts, "I'm Baekhyun. You're very beautiful. I mean, I don't know your name, but you're pretty, haha." wow that was awkward. Nice "haha" there! Kill me Baekhyun grimices as he processes what he said.

"Oh. Hah, thank you. I'm Jongdae..." The younger quiets then, as if prompting the cute guy, Baekhyun was it, to say something- like ask him out. Which he doesn't. 

"OH WOW. Jongdae! Nice. Haha. SO what's your major? I haven't seen you in any of my classes, I think. Yeah hah." He honestly didn't know what was so funny that he kept (fake) laughing. Nerves from talking to a hot stranger, he guesssed.

At this moment they were still in the middle of the pathway, and Jongdae had to get to class, but the guy was cute so he decided to be ten minutes late. He hadn't been dating for a while and it seemed as though maybe this Baekhyun would ask him out. "I'm in year five aswell! Actually I'm a music major, you?" He smiled charmingly and hoped the conversation would move along.

"Ah... I'm in sciences... becoming a doctor, hopefully." He blasted a full on bright smile. Jongdae seemed really nice and was easy to talk to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter