Say You Won't Let Go Part 2

Peutin High

The moon was its brightest, pretty unusual for the season. Nayoung stared at it and saw that it was starting to get red. She sighed, her train of thoughts was unstoppable. Could this be the day that they all fear? Was this the time that Chaeyeon was pertaining to? She tried to shake of those thoughts and went back to their dorm.

Meanwhile, Yuha was silently following her sulking girlfriend, Kyulkyung was still mad at her. She followed her until they reached almost the end of the dorm gate. Yuha grabbed Kyulkyung’s arm and turned her around. She attempted to speak but no words were coming out. Kyulkyung was just staring at her. She could see that Yuha was trying to come up with her words. It was like dejavu for Yuha, she felt like she was confessing again to Kyulkyung. She clenched her first and sighed, it’s all or nothing. She couldn’t lose Kyulkyung.

“I’m sorry”

Those were the words that escaped Yuha’s mouth. Kyulkyung was just still staring at her. She knew that Yuha have something else to say. She waited.

“I do hate stregois but I know you know that I was just eaten by my emotions”

“And you let it flow”

“I know, I guess I was just…I don’t know, I just hate the fact that my bestfriend…is one of them”

“You know she’s different”

“I know but Kyulkyung, I guess I am just in denial”

“I think so too”

“Sorry please, I lost too many people in my life, I can’t imagine my life without you”

Hearing those words, Kyulkyung’s mouth curved upwards, she felt a cringe feeling inside of her. She hugged Yuha and the older girl welcomed her. Yuha caressed her hair and look at her.

“Say sorry to Nayoung and Rena too, please”

“Yes”

They hugged again but it was broken when they heard a loud scream from the outside. Kyulkyung’s grasped to Yuha’s arm tighten. Yuha walked slowly and Kyulkyung was following her. Yuha peeked outside and was utterly baffled upon seeing two girls on the floor. The girl below was shaking and the girl on top was on her neck. Yuha realized what was happening.

“Oh shoot!”

Yuha’s voice made the girl on top looked at her, the girl wiped and launched herself to Yuha. She was able to dodge the girl and was able to freeze it. Scream after scream was heard. Stregois were able to break in their school.

Yuha ran with Kyulkyung, stregois would pop out of nowhere but the two were able to dodge them. They saw their friends on the other side of the hall but stregois that were after them were increasing, some of them were able to dodge Yuha’s ice and Kyulkyung’s attacked.

Sungyeon saw them towards them and started to attack the stregois with sharp land walls, when she saw Yuha and Kyulkyung coming nearer she started to build a wall but one stregoi was able to escape and was about to jump towards Kyulkyung but Rena was quick to kill it. Yuha looked at Rena with a thankful heart.

“How the heck were they able to enter the school?” Yuha asked.

“We don’t know either” Rena replied.

“Let’s go outside the building and gather as many students as we can to the main hall” Nayoung commanded.

All of them nodded. They decided to part ways and went in pairs except Nayoung who was with Sungyeon and Yehana. Kyla and Eunwoo decided to go upstairs and help the students that were still inside their dorm’s building. Eunwoo lit the dorm’s hallway with a blinding light while Kyla went to every room and get all the students that she could. Her gift as a motion bender was able to help her save a girl from a stregoi’s deadly bite. She instructed all the students to walk behind Eunwoo.

No stregois were able to come near them as Eunwoo’s light beam was so powerful until Jiyoon was able to attack her on the side. She launched herself towards Eunwoo and the latter losses her balance. Kyla saw this and immediately kicked Jiyoon on her sides. This made Jiyoon angry and flew towards Kyla, they reached another corner of the hallway and Kyla was pressed hard to a wall. She threw Kyla on the other side of the wall, she was banging Kyla from left to right and blood started to ooze Kyla’s temple. 

Eunwoo saw this and tried to hit Jiyoon but she was just thrown to the other side. She picked Eunwoo from the floor and held her through her neck. She lifted her until Eunwoo’s feet couldn’t touch the ground. Kyla rose and hit Jiyoon. She was thrown to the other side of the wall. She was able to pick herself quickly and punched Kyla. The maknae’s sight started to get blurry. She tried to fight Jiyoon but she was struggling, Eunwoo couldn’t bare this and emitted a sound that was enough to make someone deaf.

Jiyoon tried to cover her ears but it was useless. Kyla saw this opportunity to control Jiyoon. She controlled Jiyoon until she was leaning to the wall. Kyla took her tarot cards out and threw it to Jiyoon, cards started to hit Jiyoon’s body and blood started to flow.  

On the other hand, Rena and Xiyeon went to one of the school buildings. They saw students running in every way just to escape the intruders.

“Everyone to the main hall” Rena shouted.

Xiyeon saw some stregois going after some students. Her hair made the move and tried to save as many students as she can. Rena would also block the stregois with metal walls, she will engulf rooms with metal making the stregois unable to get the students. However, Sohyun would just melt them.

This triggered Rena and she ran towards her.  Sohyun ran towards her and they both clash. They fought each other with punches and kicks. Sohyun was really strong but Rena could block it with her metal hands but Sohyun could emit heat thus making Rena’s hand hot.

Xiyeon saw that Rena was slowly going on her knees. Her hair wrapped Sohyun which made her immobile. Rena saw the opportunity and punched her with her metal hands. Xiyeon also made sure that Sohyun won’t be able to fight back. They started opening the classrooms and helped the other students. Rena checked the school grounds and saw Yuha and Kyulkyung there.

The two were busy fighting the stregois, back facing each other making sure that stregois would not go near the students that Sungyeon, Yehana and Nayoung were trying to guide to the main hall.

Yuha looked at Nayoung which Nayoung casted water for Yuha to make an ice sword. She launched herself to the stregois and slashes them with the swords. Kyulkyung would cover her by blocking the other stregois with woods.

Sungyeon would also help Kyulkyung in which sharp trees would stab the enemies. They thought everything until Victoria immobilizes Yuha. She let Yuha flown in the air which made Yuha scream in pain. Kyulkyung saw this but Victoria was quick enough to immobilize her.

Yehana appeared all off sudden and held Victoria’s hands. She stared at her and heat started to come out of Yehana’s hand. Victoria was unable to bear and she totally loses control of Yuha and Kyulkyung. Victoria was on her knees but Yehana won’t let go, she slowly turned into ashes.

Nayoung was busy assisting the other students but she was thrown to the other side of the field by Momo. The girl was quick to strangled her but Nayoung was able to quickly bended some waters and drowned Momo.

Some of the other students were also fighting the students but a powerful stregoi was beating all of them. Nayoung shifted her attention and saw who that was. Her eyes widened upon seeing the love of her life beating every students there was.

Yuha saw that Roa was about to slash one student but she was able to block her best friend. Their eyes meet, Yuha’s eyes were searching Roa’s real self but she couldn’t. Roa’s power was matchless and she held Yuha by her neck, her feet were above the ground.

Rena saw this and she launched herself to Roa in which she was able to lose Yuha. Roa stood up and about to punch Rena but the younger was able to block it.

“Unnie, wake up please. This is not you”

Roa saw that Rena’s eyes were getting teary but she couldn’t recognize the younger girl. She threw Rena to the side. The younger girls launched their self to Roa but she was too powerful. She was hurting her friends.

Nayoung saw all of this which leave her with no choice. When Roa was about to hurt Kyla, Nayoung was able to block Roa’s eyes. She threw Roa to the side. She stood up and face Nayoung but the latter was able to match Roa.

“Roa”

Nayoung’s voice went inside Roa’s head. She tried to shake it off and was fighting Nayoung with her force. Kyla saw an opportunity to control Roa and this also gave Xiyeon an opportunity to tie Roa down. Nayoung went to her and held her face.

“Roa, this is not you. Go back”

Roa was just shaking her head. She was trying to escape but Xiyeon and Kyla were doing their best to tie Roa down.

“I love you”

Nayoung’s words were hitting Roa’s heart. It was starting to beat fast. Memories of Nayoung came to her head and she suddenly remembers everything. The redness on Roa’s eyes started to go off and those beautiful eyes that made Nayoung fall for her started to show off.

“Nayoung” she said in a low voice.

Nayoung looked at Kyla and Xiyeon which made them loosen there hold a bit. They were just watching Nayoung and Roa but they did not let their guard down. Roa touched Nayoung’s face. She could see the longing in her lover’s eyes. She looked around and saw her friends.

“Did I do that?” she asked. Nayoung nodded.

Roa started to cry. Nayoung held her in her arms and comforted her hurting girlfriend. Roa couldn’t believe that this damage was done by her. Her drama was stopped upon hearing the voice that made her like this.

“Ooh, what a scene’

Xiyeon saw this and attempted to fight Hyuna but she was just thrown. Kahi did not think twice to throw a huge lump of air to Hyuna which she was just able dodge. Hyuna threw Kahi as well. She then controlled Roa’s body but her daughter was just fighting.

Nayoung could see that Roa was fighting, she went to Hyuna but she was just choking by Hyuna’s hand. With the help of Kyla, Roa was able to escape and launched herself to her mother.

“How disrespectful of you to fight your own mother”

“You can disown me besides I never treated you as my mother”

Roa continued to fight her own mom but she seemed to be powerless to her mother. She tried her best but Hyuna was stronger. She made a sword out of fire but Hyuna was also able to make a sword.

Hyuna kicked Roa and she was on her knees. Roa was panting hard. She stood up but she couldn’t find Hyuna. Her mother was circling her and cuts on her body started to appear. One more blow and this made Roa totally fall.

“You are a useless child”

After finishing her sentence, she was about to slash Roa but was blocked by Nayoung’s body. Hyuna’s sword pierces Nayoung to her chest. Roa was able to catch Nayoung. Both Hyuna and Roa were shocked upon seeing Nayoung.

‘Blood started to ooze out of Nayoung’s body. Roa was still holding Nayoung by her other hand and this made her so angry. While Hyuna’s attention was with Nayoung, Roa saw this opportunity to stab Hyuna through her heart.

Hyuna saw that fiery sword on her chest. She fell on her knees and Kahi held Hyuna captive again. Hyuna was then lifeless and they were able to take the Prism back.

Nayoung was with Roa’s hand. Roa’s tears started to fall. The younger ones started to cry open seeing Nayoung in that situation.

“No, please, Nayoung, no”

“You’re back”

“Yes, I am. I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me”

“Roa, I love you” Nayoung said.

After she finished her sentence, her hand that was caressing Roa’s face started to fall. Nayoung’s eyes started to close slowly. Roa shouted Nayoung’s name. Her arms still wrapped around Nayoung.

-0-

A/N: Sorry with the lack of updates. I was so busy with some of my duties. Here you go ^_^ We are nearing its end.