The Force of Destiny

The force of Destiny

 

This is written in Heechul's POV, the first story I posted here was written in Siwon's POV, and this time, it's Heechul's turn :3

On to the story we go

 

 

The Force of Destiny

We saw each other three or four times through the halls of the company, we were both trainees, so it was perfectly normal to see each other, but we never really talked before that, right?

 

That night, however, at that bar near the trainee dorms, I decided that I wanted to make a move, mostly because the annoying Chinaman said I wouldn’t do it and dared me to do it and I just wanted him to shut the up.

 

You said you were nineteen, and I didn’t want to not trust you, but I didn’t see too much or too little to hold on to, you were skin and bones! How was I supposed to hook up with someone who looked skinnier than I was? What if you broke?

 

And we got in the car, your quiet friend, the Chinaman, you and me. I said ‘Kiss me, baby...’ and you said no. That wasn’t a good start, and Hangeng laughed at me the next day for that... And I had thought this was a great plan.

 

That night was a mess. I didn’t even hook up with anyone! Most importantly, I didn’t even hook up with you! The Chinaman didn’t get any luck with your quiet friend either, and before going to our own rooms, we both complained about how you and him were both prudes, and we grumbled all the way to our rooms, and I think I probably grumbled while I slept too.

 

But sneaky Destiny is strong, and he made us meet again. Two trips to the movies and a pair of concerts and training sessions and you started trusting me a little, and we started dating.

 

I don’t even know what I liked so much about you in the beginning. I don’t know if it was your funny face, your eyebrows were all over the place! If Brooke Shields married Groucho Marx, their child would have your eyebrows! And your teeth were funny, and your entire face was... Off... Maybe it was your body, but no, because it changed, it became better with the years... You used to be scrawny and weak and I could push you and you’d fall, now I can’t even move you... So it wasn’t your body...

 

It was your heart... That’s what made me fall harder for you...

 

That night when we got in the car, your friend, who would turn out to be part of the group with us (Hi, Kibummie!), my friend, the Chinaman (Who I miss dearly), you and me, and I asked for a kiss and you refused, when we had that terrible start. That’s when I fell for you.

 

And since then until now, that game that people often call ‘Love’ kept us playing for three years, and then made us split up...

 

But destiny's force made us return... And if winter comes cold, I want to be with you...

 

I wish for nothing but to be with you...