We Got Divorced

Love Me Do

I wrote this in the form of a game show ^^ 

 

JIHYO: Good evening everyone and welcome back to another fun filled episode of We Got Divorced. The game show where, you’re only mere questions away from sustaining your relationship or completely ruining it forever. I’m your host Park cute cutie, god like, beautiful eyes…

Jeongyeon: Ok, ok we get it. You’re the host. Can we please get on with the show?

JIHYO: Anyway, like I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted…. I’m your host Park Jihyo. Today we have three new couples with us. Hopefully by the end of tonight they’re decide to either stuck together or end their misery altogether. Without further ado let’s meet our contestants. Please introduce yourself and your significant other to the audience.

Jeongyeon: Okay well my name is Jeongyeon and this is my beautiful wife Momo. We’ve been married for 2 blissful years and I hope we have many more to come.

JIHYO: Is Momo your real name? If you don’t mind me asking.

MOMO: Yes, it is and yes, I do mind you asking.

JIHYO: I see we have a feisty one here….

MOMO: Oh, thank you. Jeongyeon says I should be fierce so people won’t take advantage of my sweet caring side.

 JIHYO: I see... next couple please.

SANA: My name is Sana and this is my one of a kind wife Dahyun. We’ve been together for almost four years now and I too pray that we have many more to come.

DAHYUN: May I please say something?

JIHYO: Go ahead darling

DAHYUN: I just want you to know it’s an honor to finally meet you in person. I’ve been a huge fan of yours since the beginning.

JIHYO: Why thank you sweetheart. It’s always a great feeling to meet a fan of mine.

DAHYUN: Oh, and I just want to add that you’re lip-sync disaster was fantastic. You handled it beautifully. I especially liked it when they had to carry you off the stage. You looked like a goddess.

JIHYO: NEXT COUPLE PLEASE…

CHAEYOUNG: Well I think we’re the youngest couple here. We been married for six months now, but my heart feels like I’ve known her my entire life.

TZUYU: You’re too sweet to me.

JIHYO: I agree that was sweetly said

JEONGYEON: I thought what I said was sweet too.

JIHYO: Let’s continue with the next section of the show.

JEONGYEON: ….

JIHYO: Ok for this portion of the show we’ve sent your other half backstage. I’ll ask you all three questions and you must give me the answer to what you think your wives would answer.

SANA: So, we just tell what the other would say?

JIHYO: That is correct

 SANA: Gosh that’s going to be hard

JEONGYEON: Don’t worry you’ll be fine

CHAEYOUNG: Yeah unnie you’ll be okay. You’ve been married for four years.

SANA: That’s what I’m worried about. If I get any questions wrong she’ll kill me. Jihyo can I stay at your place tonight?

JEONGYEON: …

CHAEYOUNG: …

The Audience: ….

JIHYO: Okay so here’s your first question. Let’s see if you remember how you met your soul mate. Tell us where you met her.

JEONGYEON: Oh, that’s easy to remember. We met at a food convention. They were having an all you can eat contest and she sat down next to me and the rest is history.... Because I can't remember how the rest of the day went.

JIHYO: That's a very beautiful story you told Jeongyeon.

JEONGYEON: It is, isn’t it?

JIHYO: No! Sana please tell us how you two met.

SANA: Well unlike this fossil next to me I remember everything perfectly. We met at a small café. I remember she was wearing a beautiful black and white dress. I was so captured by her beauty that I started a conversation with her.

JIHYO: Ahh that sounds so romantic. What did you two talk about?

SANA: Me of course.

JEONGYEON: That must have been a very short conversation.

SANA: Not as short as the leash your wife keeps you.

JIHYO: Ladies please this is a game show no need to argue.

SANA: Upset because no one has you on a leash, Jihyo?

JIHYO: Your wife should put a muzzle on that mouth of yours. Anyway, Chaeyoung why don't you tell us your story.

CHAEYOUNG: Oh well it's not as exciting as the other two but I'll remember it for the rest of my life. We met at art school. We were in the same class and one day she came up to me and told me my doddles were cute.

JIHYO: Aww how precious is that. What were you doodling?

CHAEYOUNG: Pictures of her.

Everyone in the whole building: Awww

JIHYO: Wow. Did she know they were pictures of her?

CHAEYOUNG: I asked her that but she says no. I think she said that just so I wouldn’t be embarrassed.

JIHYO: That is truly beautiful. Okay next question. When did you know that she was the one for you?

JEONGYEON: I knew she was the one the same day we met. We were the last two remaining in the contestants. It was a ferocious battle between us but she eventually passed out in a bowl of rice. I thought to myself, wow this girl eats just as much as I do. Then I passed out as well. I guess you could say it was love at first bite.

SANA: I knew from the first time I met you that you two were weird as hell and now all of Korea knows it as well.

JEONGYEON: and I could tell you were snake when I first saw you.

SANA: A snake huh? Want to feel my fangs?

JEONGYEON: No thank you I'm sure your wife has been hurt enough from your poison.

JIHYO: Speaking of poison, Sana how did you ever manage to slither your way into Dahyun’s heart. I mean she seems like a smart girl to me. I can’t fathom what she was thinking when she said yes.

SANA: Persistence my friends. If you annoy someone long enough you'll either have them in your arms or the police knocking at your door.

JIHYO: So, when did you know she was the one?

SANA: When she only called the cops on me once.

JEONGYEON: I see we have a stalker in our mists.

SANA: I wouldn't stalk you if you were the last woman on earth.

JEONGYEON: I can sleep easier at night now

JIHYO: Would you stalk me?

SANA: That depends on if you'd give me your heart or not.

JIHYO: I think you mean that in the literal sense. Moving on to Chaeyoung. When did you know it was love?

CHAEYOUNG: I think I’ve always loved her. From the moment, I first saw laid eyes on her, but I was too afraid to confess my feelings to her. That was until we had a talent show at school. I was so nervous about singing in front of others but she gave me encouragement. She’s the quiet type so you can imagine my surprise when I started to sing and she was the loudest one cheering me on. I knew then, that I had to make her mine.

JIHYO: Did you win?

CHAEYOUNG: No I forgot some of the words whenever we would glance at each other. I really didn't care that I lost because knowing she was there for me was enough.

SANA: You know your relationship with her is disgustingly cute. Tell me how long was it before you two confessed your feelings.

CHAEYOUNG: Well I would say about eleven months.

JEONGYEON: Who confessed first?

CHAEYOUNG: I… I did.

JIHYO: How?

CHAEYOUNG: I.... I sang a song that I wrote just for her on my acoustic guitar.

SANA: Not only do you know how to draw but you play guitar as well?

CHAEYOUNG: I wouldn't say I play it well. I'm still learning how to play it properly but I learned a few chords and played it to her.

JIHYO: I bet she loved it

CHAEYOUNG: She did, thankfully

SANA: So, you learned an instrument to seduce your future wife? You're a genius.

CHAEYOUNG: I don't know how to seduce anyone or anything.

SANA: Really? You look like you could seduce anyone you wanted to.

JEONGYEON: Yah she's not like you. She doesn't have to seduce anyone like you.

JIHYO: I agree with Jeongyeon. She seems like a genuine sweet and caring girl to me unlike you your royal snakeness.

SANA: Whatever what's the next question?

JIHYO: The next question is, where was your first date held?

Jeongyeon: My lady likes to dance so we went to a club and danced the night away.

SANA: A club? I didn't think they allowed grannies in clubs.

JIHYO: Ha that's a good one

JEONGYEON: What do you mean that's a good one, miss too short to see over the steering wheel.

SANA: Ha ha now that's a good one.

JEONGYEON: Thank you.

JIHYO: Anyway, I’m guessing you didn’t break a hip while dancing, did you?

Jeongyeon: I’ll have you know I’m a very good dancer, on the streets and in the sheets…

Everyone: ..........................

SANA: If your dancing is as corny as your jokes are then I bet you do more dancing in the streets than in the sheets.

Everyone in South Korea: OOOOOHHHHH!

JIHYO: Even I, God herself couldn’t recover from that one so let’s move on to Sana. Where was your first date held?

 SANA: I like romance so our first date was in the park under a cherry blossom tree. I made lunch and fed it too her.

JIHYO: And she survived that!?! Wow she really is amazing.

SANA: (under her breath) Like anyone would ever cook for you.

JIHYO: What did you say?

SANA: Oh, I said you're an amazing host. No wonder my Dahyun likes you so much.

JEONGYEON: For some reason, I don't think you're telling the truth.

SANA: Mind your business. We still must hear from Chaeyoung

JIHYO: For once she's right. Chaeyoung may we hear how your first date went.

CHAEYOUNG: I took her to the animal shelter. She loves dogs so I adopted the one she chose. But she was so sad that we couldn’t adopt all the dogs so I promised her that every time she made my heart beat crazy we’d get one more dogs.

JIHYO: How many dogs do you have?

CHAEYOUNG: Four

SANA: I was right you are a Casanova  

JEONGYEON: Well in this case a Chaeganova

SANA: No one wants to hear your lame jokes Jeongyeon

JIHYO: I must agree with you on that Sana

CHAEYOUNG: I’m not like that I just hate seeing her upset.

SANA: Tell us when were the other three times she's made your heart beat crazy?

JIHYO: Oh, that does sound interesting. Do you mind sharing?

CHAEYOUNG: Well....

JIHYO: Audience wouldn’t you like to know also?

Audience: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CHAEYOUNG: O... Okay then well the first time was when she told me she loved me. The second time was when we first kissed each other. And the third time...

JEONGYEON: What happened the third time?

JIHYO and SANA: Yeah what happened?

CHAEYOUNG: That’s a private moment between the two of us.

JEONGYEON: Take note Sana that's how you truly win a girl's heart

SANA: Well I guess in your case you won her stomach.

JEONGYEON: She’s still mine though

JIHYO: Okay ladies and gentlemen that's all the questions I have for you to answer, thank God.... We’ll have your significant others join us now.

Everyone is reunited

JIHYO: Well ladies I hope you've had a great time off set and for those of you that are just joining us we'll see how many questions these lovey ladies can guess the correct answer to.

JIHYO: Okay miss Momo we asked Jeongyeon where did she first met you

MOMO: Well it's no secret that we both love to eat so it only fitting that we met at a food convention. I remember her saying hi to me while picking out the bits of rice in my hair.

JIHYO: I see and you were okay after passing out?

MOMO: I’m sitting here today so I guess I was.

DAHYUN: You shouldn't eat that much unnie it isn't safe.

MOMO: I wish you would have told me that sooner. Would have saved a lot of time and embarrassment. By the way has anyone ever told you that you look tofu.

SANA: I would appreciate it if you could keep your wife away from mine please.

JEONGYEON: What are you talking about. That was a compliment. Tofu is very delicious.

JIHYO: Oh, boy here we go again.

DAHYUN: It's okay sweetheart I didn't take it as an insult.

JIHYO: Dahyun why don't you tell us what you think Sana said.

DAHYUN: We met under an old oak tree. I was studying for a test I had to take later and out of nowhere she landed on my lap. I recall that day because she asked for my number immediately after she got up.

SANA: ….

CHAEYOUNG: …

JEONGYEON: ….

DAHYUN: Why are you all looking at me like that? did I get the question wrong?

JEONGYEON: Very

JIHYO: She said you met at a café where you were wearing a black and white dress….

DAHYUN: I don’t even own a black and white dress…  And we certainly didn’t meet at a café either…

SANA: ….

JEONGYEON: Well Sana exactly who did you met at the café?

All eyes on Sana

SANA: I … well… I

DAHYUN: It was that Eunha girl you were obsessed with, wasn’t it?

SANA: Eh?

DAHYUN: Don’t eh me. You know perfectly well whom I’m referring to…

JIHYO: I’m sorry but you answered the question wrong so that’s one strike against you.

MOMO: If it’s any consolation I use eh when I’m confused too.

SANA: Baby I’m so sorry. I must have missed up the dates

DAHYUN: Don’t touch me!

JIHYO: Yikes… umm… Tzuyu may me hear your answer please

TZUYU: We met at school. I kind of got a glimpse at what she was drawing one day and was shocked that the girl she kept drawing looked similar like me.

JIHYO: So, you did know she was drawing you?

TZUYU: It wasn’t hard to figure out. She’s not the best when it comes to stealthy staring.

CHAEYOUNG: You caught me staring?

TZUYU: How could anyone not catch those beautiful brown eyes gazing at them?

JIHYO: This is the first time we’ve seen Chaeyoung this red before.

MOMO: Aww she’s so cute. ^ ^  

JEONGYEON: Sana’s red too but for different reasons. Lol

SANA: Quiet you, relic.

JIHYO: Okay let’s move on to the next question. When did your wife know that you were the one for her? Momo you first

MOMO: Hmm that’s hard to say because she practically devotes herself to me.

SANA: Lonely people often do that…

DAHYUN: You’re not one to talk

SANA: I’m sorry…

MOMO: Back to the question. I think she’d say it would the day I was teaching her Japanese and she accidently told me she loved me. We were both so embarrassed that we couldn’t look at each other in the face for the whole day.

JEONGYEON: It wasn’t a mistake

MOMO: Huh?

JEONGYEON: I meant to say that. In fact, I knew I loved you ever since I saw you passed out at the eating contest. You were so beautiful my heart couldn’t help but fall for you.

CHAEYOUNG: Now Momo unnie is blushing

MOMO: I’m not blushing, it’s just gas.

JEONGYEON: I know you don’t like being embarrassed but I couldn’t help it.

MOMO: I’m sorry I got the question wrong my love bug.

JEONGYEON: Don’t be that was one of the best days of my life.

*JY and Momo kiss*

Everyone except Sana: Awwww

JIHYO: Dahyun you’re next. When did Sana know you were the one for her?

DAHYUN: I haven’t killed her yet, have I?

SANA: ….

JIHYO: ….

Me (author-nim) ….

DAHYUN: Well there you go.

JIHYO: I…. I… don’t know what to say

DAHYUN: Another strike.

SANA: Baby please listen to me. I wouldn’t have annoyed you so much if I didn’t think you were the one for me.

CHAEYOUNG: I’m not sure if this will you feel better but I feel like she’s telling you the truth. I can tell she really loves you. She even said that her persistence is want really won you over. Won’t you please give her another chance?

DAHYUN: Maybe I did overreact a bit.

SANA: May I have a kiss?

DAHYUN: Not if your life depended on it but I do forgive you. Thank you Chaeyoung

SANA: Yes, thank you Chaeyoung, I owe you a big one

CHAEYOUNG: It’s no problem, I don’t like seeing two people in love fight.

JIHYO: Tzuyu I see why you feel in love with her

TZUYU: She truly is one of a kind. I’m very blessed that she’s mine.

JEONGYEON: I think we need to stop making Chae Chae blush so much.

JIHYO: Tzuyu when do you think Chaeyoung knew you were the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with?

TZUYU: I don’t think there was a specific moment for her. I think our love began when we first met and it just continued to blossom to what it is today. I at least know that’s true for me.

CHAEYOUNG: Oh, I love you so much.

*Chaeyoung gives Tzuyu a kiss on the cheek. *

SANA: Dahyunnie are you sure I can’t have a small kiss too?

DAHYUN: Don’t push your luck tonight.

JEONGYEON: Looks like I’m not the only one that’s going to be dancing in the streets tonight

SANA: Don’t you have some kids you should be scaring?

JIHYO: Ok before we have an all-out war. Let’s recap the scores of each couple.

Jeongyeon and Momo have one question right. Snake…. I… I mean Sana and Dahyun have zero questions answered correctly. Not surprised by that….

SANA: Excuse me, you step stool?

JIHYO: And our cute couple Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have answered both questions correctly. Let’s move one to the last and final question. I’m sure after this episode I’ll be seeing my therapist soon. Anyway, we asked your wives where your first date was held.

MOMO: Surprisingly enough she suggested we go to a club so she could show me her dance skills.

CHAEYOUNG: How did that go unnie?

MOMO: It was going well until she tried to do a split. We had to go to the emergency room because she sprained both her thighs.

* Jihyo tries to hold in her laugh but fails completely. *

JIHYO: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH … AH

JEONGYEON: Anyway, it was well worth it. My lady stayed with me the entire night.

SANA: Well I guess it’s safe to say you won’t win disco queen anytime soon.

DAHYUN: You really shouldn’t talk. You trip over air almost everyday

SANA: ….

JIHYO: Sana … hahaha …. Dahyun will you tell us what happened on your first date.

JEONGYEON: I’m interested to hear this.

DAHYUN: She surprised me with a Japanese lunch under I think it was an oak tree.

JIHYO: Oh, I’m sorry but she said it was a cherry blossom tree. I’m afraid we can’t give you the point

SANA: Oh, come on you big eyed she devil! Give us the point. It shouldn’t matter if she got the tree wrong.

JIHYO: Flattery won’t get you anywhere Sana….

DAHYUN: I’m sorry Sana.

SANA: It’s okay my love it doesn’t matter. This show doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is that you know I love you very much.

CHAEYOUNG: Jihyo unnie, can’t you at least give them half a point. She did answer correctly after all.

TZUYU: I agree. I don’t think they should be penalized because she got the tree wrong.

JIHYO: What do you say everyone, do you think they should get the point?

Audience: Yes!

JEONGYEON: Nooooooooo

JIHYO: Okay we’ll give you the point.

SANA: I really owe you two a lot tonight.

DAHYUN: How about we all go out to dinner tonight?

MOMO: Did someone say food?

DAHYUN: Yes, I think the 6 of should go out to dinner

CHAEYOUNG: Jihyo unnie would you like to go too?

SANA: Why are you asking her for? She’ll bring down the mood.

JEONGYEON: And what mood is that? The mood of you being scared that your wife will leave you?

SANA: Instead of butting in all the time you might want to check on your wife. I’m not sure if she’s dead or sleeping?

JEONGYEON: Don’t you dare talk about her like that. She has a sleep condition…

JIHYO: Ladies please let’s finish the rest of the show first before you bring out your claws and yes, I would like to go out to dinner. I must protect you all from the snake.

DAHYUN: What snake is she referring too?

SANA: I have no idea. Let’s move on to the next question.

TZUYU: Well for our first date she took me to the animal shelter. I love dogs so she let me pick out our first dog. We have four altogether.

SANA: How exactly did you get your last dog? Chaeyoung didn’t tell us

JIHYO: I must say I’m curious as well

All eyes on Tzuyu

TZUYU: Is it okay to tell them?

CHAEYOUNG: It’s okay my love.

TZUYU: I received the puppy the day after the best night of my life.

SANA: This is getting good. What did you two do on that night?

DAHYUN: Sana!

SANA: What? I’m just curious.

TZUYU: It’s okay unnie I don’t mind telling her. That night was the night I finally made her mine.

*Sana is literally hanging off the edge of her seat. *

TZUYU: That night I proposed to her and she said yes.

SANA: Ahh I see

JEONGYEON: What were you hoping she would say, you .

SANA: What? Nothing. And I’m not a !

JIHYO: Well everyone, it’s safe to say whose todays winners are. With every question answered Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have won the game and a free trip to Hawaii. I hope you two enjoy yourself because you two deserve it. Every in the studio and at home I’ve hope you enjoyed this week's episode of We Got Divorced. I know I didn’t but anyway, I want to thank our lovely couples for being with us tonight. I think your relationships have all the right ingredients of lasting a lifetime. If any of you have anything else you’d like to add please do so now.

JEONGYEON: You’re going to edit out the part where I hurt myself trying to dance, aren’t you?

MOMO: Can we go eat now?

SANA: I for one find this to be a horrible show with a host to match but I did have fun tonight.

DAHYUN: This was a great eyeopener. I know we have a lot of work ahead of us to become a better couple but I know we can do it.

CHAEYOUNG: I’d like to thank this show for confirming something I already knew. I love my wife with all my heart and I know she feels the same way.

TZUYU: To my wife. I love you so much. You’re my best friend and best lover I could ever ask for. I want to go through this thing called life with you and my we grow old and gray together.

SANA: You know with that trip to Hawaii maybe You and Chaeyoung will get a fifth dog.

The World: SANA!!!!

 

I hope you all enjoyed that because it was so fun to write ^^ please let me know what you think of it =D 

I love you sana lol