Park_Chanyeol

Don't Fall For Me

Park Chanyeol is a type of person who loves everything about himself. He came from a poor family and was always teased by kids his age because of that. 

But he didn't care at all. 

Chanyeol never feel embarrassed for being poor. Instead of blaming his parents for not being wealthy, he went to a lot of part-time jobs and give most of his earned money to them. 

He rarely ask for things that other kids always ask. 

He didn't ask for toys. He didn't ask for snacks. He didn't ask for allowance money either. He just accept anything his parents gave to him.

Since his family was poor, his clothes were not all pretty. He always wear rugged and old clothes. But he didn't complain at all. He always said that anything he wears will suit him. He said that he will always look handsome in anything he wears. 

He once went to school wearing old slippers and he walked proudly into the school. He was caught by the teacher and was scolded harshly that day. 

But he didn't back down at all. 

The more he was told not to do it, the more he do it. He proudly went to school wearing old slippers and patched uniforms. The teachers didn't bother about his school attire anymore. 

They literally gave up on him. 

Even though Chanyeol was poor and always wear rugged clothes, he was quiet famous among the girls. He always get at least one confession from the girls every week. 

The reason? 

Of course it's because of his face. 

Chanyeol has round big eyes and squishy pink lips. His skin is fair and even his hair style is always cool. He is tall and has a slim muscular figure. He looks masculine enough for the girls to feel that they can rely on him. 

However, he never go out with anyone. He always reject the girls, saying that they're not good enough like him.

Once he finished his high school, he worked part-time jobs and saved money. After gaining enough money, he opened a bakery store and told his parents to quit their part-time jobs and to take care of the bakery. 

Since then, they started to get out of the title 'poor family' and live like any other normal family.

Chanyeol took the opportunity to continue his studies in sweets and bakery to learn more. He's excited to go to the university and learn a lot of stuffs about sweets and bakery. 

But one thing that he didn't know was that he's also going to learn about love in the university.