Chapter I :

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm trying to creat a new way to wirte a story (but it seems like it didn''t work :)) )

Hope you guys like it.

 

_ D-D-Did you hear it?... A-A-A voices...

_ If you scared, then go home, okay?:)

(just in case you don't know what he look like :P )

_ B-B-But... Y-You p-p-promised me to p-p-protect me...

_ So, do not behave like that... Kyungsoo-ya~ You are not a kid anymore...

_ B-B-But hyung... It's too dark... A-And clumsy, too...

 

Ah, they are going to their home... I guess...

But it was strange, since their parents didn't come out to celebrate as usual.

Too quiet...

 

_ Hey Kyungsoo... Did you feel something strange? Where is our parents?

_ I-I-I don't know... - Kyungsoo lower his head, held his brother arm's tighter as ever. He can feel it... Something that him and his brother can never fight against...

His brother look at him with a warmly eyes, forcing to smile to calm his brother.

_ Maybe they are at sleep, right?

 

Both of them walk faster to the door's house.

_ The key... Humph... There it is~ - The brother said.

_ H-Hyung?

_ What is it?

_ I-I-I feel strange about this... C-C-Could we just g-g-got back our car a-and return to the city?

Please log in to read the full chapter