Kumamon of My Eye

Kumamon of My Eye

Yoongi straightened the raffle ticket with utmost care. He then peeled off the lower part where he had carefully written as legibly as he could his name and other information about himself.

And with a deep breath, he pushed it into the tiny slit of the raffle box.

"Wow, that was really dramatic," Namjoon commented dryly beside him.

The older boy only scowled back. "Kumamon is a serious , so shut up."

"Really hyung? Being so melodramatic about a freaking raffle?" Namjoon said as they headed out of the shop.

"How dare you speak like that? You're being judgmental. A gift certificate for the Kumamon Amusement Park is no joke! I get to have the rides for free. I get to buy the food food for free. I get to play the games for free, Namjoon!"

Namjoon laughed. "Yeah well, that is just the second prize, hyung. It would've been better if you pine for the first prize," the younger said in a suggestive voice, his eyebrows waggling.

"Ugh. I don't give a about that Park Jimin, much less a date with him. So what if he's a famous dancer and singer? He's too mainstream, I don't like him," Yoongi stated as they entered the car.

"Talk about being so judgmental, hyung."

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Taehyung glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Here we go again.

"JIN-HYUNG!" Taehyung called with a loud whining voice, his eyes still trained on his suspect Min Yoongi.

"What is it now?" Jin wearily said as he emerged from the kitchen, looking all done with his life.

Taehyung pointed an accusing finger at Yoongi. "Hyung spent money again to buy a stupid raffle ticket!" he cried.

Jin sighed. "And what exactly is wrong with that?"

Taehyung pouted, in which Yoongi rolled his eyes again. "He could've just bought potatoes for me instead of wasting his money on a ticket!"

"It's my money, Tae. I decide where I spend it to," Yoongi tried to counter, even though he knew fully well that it won't help.

"Yoongi," Jin spoke, "didn't I tell you not to inform Taehyung whenever you buy a ticket?"

"It was not me! Namjoon slipped," Yoongi explained.

"Kim Namjoon!" Jin shouted in a scary voice.

The man in question appeared out of nowhere, wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulders, and with a big dimpled smile, said, "Yes, babe?"

"Yes babe your face. This is your fault. Buy Taehyung his potatoes or I'll throw you out," Jin said with a scowl.

Namjoon helplessly scratched the back of his head. "Err...alright. But what if I break them?"

"Then cook them, pabo," Yoongi retorted.

In hearing this, Taehyung gasped loudly. "But hyung! I don't want broken or cooked potatoes! How can I draw on them if they're like that?!"

Jin heaved a loud sigh. "How can you draw on them? And do potatoes even break?"

"It's Namjoon we're talking about here," Yoongi said.

"I'm done. I'm so so done. I'm the only sane person here and I don't even know why I'm still here," the poor man, named Jin, said.

Yoongi smirked. "It just meant you're not sane at all."

The older guy gave Yoongi a disgusted look. "Shut up, Min Yoongi. And anyway, what's with this raffle contest you're so crazy about? You've bought like, ten tickets already."

Yoongi was about to start narrating his long and painful journey towards Kumamon and how he was just a step away to achieving his greatest dream, but then he wasn't able to because Namjoon was already throwing a magazine at Jin. The back page of the magazine was an ad about the raffle ticket.

And well, the picture in it was of course the large grinning face of Park Jimin.

"You want a date with Park Jimin in Jeju Island?" Jin practically read the words in the magazine. He gave Yoongi a questioning look. "Wow, Park Jimin? Just when did you change your mind about 'disgustingly famous' idols?"

Taehyung jumped suddenly, face full of excitement as he pointed at Yoongi. "I knew you're into cute midgets! I just knew! I just knew!"

Yoongi ignored him and faced Jin. "I am after the second prize," he explained.

Jin's eyes roamed over the magazine. "Oh, Kumamon. Of course. And wait, the third prize is a sack of potatoes!"

"What type of is that?" Namjoon unbelievably said as he looked over Jin's shoulder to the magazine.

"Really? REALLY?" Taehyung excitedly asked.

Jin smirked. "Nah, just kidding."

Taehyung pouted and threw a tantrum the whole day.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Jungkook scratched his head as he looked at the schedule. "You're supposed to be at a fan signing tomorrow," he announced to Jimin.

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes at his overly serious and workaholic manager. "I know."

"Aish! Talk about that later. Let's have the raffle first! The company representative is already here to supervise the picking. I'm so excited to see who wins!" Hoseok screamed loudly. His hyung was always very energetic.

Jimin and Jungkook nodded. And soon, they were all walking to the room where all the entries were gathered.

Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently while Jimin hovered over the large box. It was so large and it was filled with torn papers from the raffle tickets. Jimin could positively dive into this bed of papers.

"Pick three," the company representative instructed.

Jimin wiggled his fingers before dipping it into the large box. He played around at first, feeling the sensation of the smooth surface of paper against his skin.

He finally fished one paper.

The person-in-charge took it and read it aloud before handing it to the committee that would contact and inform the winner.

"Third placer: Kim Heechul."

They all hummed in acknowledgment. Jimin fished another one.

"Second Placer: Min Yoongi."

Again, they all hummed in acknowledgement. Jimin thought for awhile that the man's name was cute.

He fished the last one, his future date.

"First placer: Lee Eunha."

Everybody clapped after it was announced, both in silent congratulatory to the lucky fangirl and happiness that their new project was a success.

Hoseok tapped Jimin's back with a beaming smile. "You may finally find your true love in here."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, hyung."

"Jimin-ah! Let's go now. We still need to attend a meeting with a producer," Jungkook interjected.

"Yah!" Jimin protested. "I'm still older than you!"

Jungkook gave him a very judgmental look. "I'm doing my best here-"

"Umm, excuse me?" a girl interrupted them. Jimin recognized her as one of the people in the committee in charged to contact the winners.

"Yes?" Jungkook said.

"We have a problem, sir."

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Lee Eunha, the first place winner, is already...dead."

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Yoongi yawned as he lazily sat on the couch, watching the TV. It was such a boring show, and Yoongi wanted to switch channels. But then, Taehyung apparently ate the damn remote. And he was too lazy to stand up.

Yep, that's the exact reason. Surely not because, on the TV, there was a very hot Park Jimin clad in all black and grinding to the music of Perfect Man.

Yoongi stared some more. Park Jimin was one of those idols which easily gained fame. He was a very good performer admittedly, not that Yoongi was in the position to really know. He didn't really give a about singing and dancing. He's only into rapping.

As a whole, Yoongi didn't really give a about idols. They smile on cam, perform, give autographs to their fans, and so on. For Yoongi, they're just too mainstream, too common, a perfect image of cliche.

Especially Park Jimin. Everybody loved him. Everybody adored him. And if there's anything about Yoongi, it's the fact that he didn't want to be one with 'everybody'. 'Everybody' was too lame for his swag.

As he looked at the screen of his television though, he couldn't help but think of how y the dancer was. For such a cute person, how was it possible that he could look so hot and...seductive? Aish, what an insane line of thought.

It's just probably because I'm too sleepy.

His phone rang, making him startle a bit. He couldn't believe that just a minute ago, he was too engrossed with looking at the idol on the screen.

He clicked his tongue at himself, then answered the call.

"Yes?"

"Is this Min Yoongi-ssi?"

"Uh, yeah... Who is this?"

"This is Lee Sehee from BigHit Entertainment. Congratulations sir! You won the first prize in the Trip to JeJu with PJM raffle contest!"

Yoongi froze.

He won?

He won?

He couldn't believe his luck. He had actually won! After all the persecutions—maybe the term was a bit exaggerated— he had received, he actually won. Huh, eat your damn potatoes, Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi his lips in excitement and was about to ask when would the gift certificates get delivered, but then something struck his mind.

Wait, oh no ing wait, did the person on the other line just said...

"First prize?"

"Yes, sir. Congratulations!"

Yoongi blinked once.

Twice.

Thrice.

The .

"We need you to present the attachment from your raffle ticket, code 0313 and an identification card to the BigHit building a week from now, sir. Please prepare the things you'll need for your two-night stay in Jeju Island. We'll contact you again soon. Congratulations again!" the girl on the other end chirpily explained, but Yoongi was barely listening.

The boy was frozen from his place, his eyes blankly staring in the tv screen in front of him that showed Park Jimin flashing a sweet smile to the cam.

Yoongi couldn't believe his luck.

Because his damn luck just utterly and savagely betrayed him.

It was another five minutes before he snapped out of his shock.

"Jin-hyung!"

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

The boiling soup tasted a bit too bland when Jin tasted it. He clicked disapprovingly. Maybe he should add more sesame oil.

The boy went through the different cupboards in their kitchen, cursing under his breath when he realized that Taehyung had once again rearranged everything in the kitchen. Tae usually would do that if he's cross with something so that anyone that would enter the kitchen would take a long time to find what they're looking for.

Probably because Namjoon broke one of his potatoes again.

"JIN-HYUNG!"

He heard a dying shout.

Jin raised his eyebrows as he turned to the door. It was clearly Yoongi's voice, but Yoongi never shouted like that.

Sure enough, Yoongi appeared in the doorway of the kitchen a second after.

"Jin..." Yoongi spoke, his voice desperate and his face looking like he had owned a big company that went bankrupt.

Jin turned off the stove before walking towards the other boy. "Did Namjoon finally broke your bed? You look miserable."

Yoongi shook his head.

"Then what happened?"

The pale boy heaved a heavy sigh and leaned against the doorframe, fixing a dark scowl on his face.

"I won the damn raffle."

"Oh really? That's great!" Then Jin saw his scowl getting darker. "What's wrong, though? I thought you wanted to win?"

"I won the first prize, hyung. The damn first prize. I don't even know what I've done to the world to deserve this kind of . Tell me hyung, tell me! What did I do?"

Jin raised one eyebrow. "You don't help in the household chores and only keep on sleeping. You bully Taehyung. You steal pillows from us all. You occupy the whole couch. You are savage."

Yoongi glared at him. "Fine! I may be not the kindest person on earth, but this is still too much!"

"You do realize that many people would pay millions just to take your place, do you? Do you have any idea how big the fan base of Park Jimin is?" Jin said, going back to the kitchen counter to continue cooking.

"Do I give a ? Oh wait, I don't."

Jin rolled his eyes.

There was silence for awhile as Jin stirred the soup and poured more sesame oil in it, before Yoongi spoke up again.

"Hyung, do you have any idea how painful this is?"

"Why is it even painful?" Jin asked skeptically.

"It's like...I almost reached my dream but it flew away the last second I was about to grab it. It's like, I'll never be good enough. I will nevebr be the best. I'll always be just the second best."

Wow. And they said Jin was the dramatic one.

"Whatever, Min Yoongi. You sound nothing but bull. Just get over it and enjoy your free trip to Jeju. All of the expenses will be covered by them, after all."

"Still not the same," Yoongi retorted sulkily.

Jin turned to him and regarded him with a pointed look. "It's not that bad. Park Jimin is an attractive boy. Plus, when was the last time you actually went on a date?"

The other boy hefted himself up from where he was leaned on and walked towards Seokjin, eyeing the soup he was cooking.

"It's not gonna be a proper date anyway. It's just some ty date they created for a fan."

"At least you'll get free food."

Yoongi scrunched up his face. "I don't want free food. I want Kumamon."

"Well, Kumamon won't feed you when you're starving."

"Shut up," Yoongi said as he opened several drawers. "I'm gonna hunt down whoever won the second prize and will exchange with them. If you really love something, you will search the whole world for it."

Jin sighed and crossed his arms. "You will not. You're gonna go on this date," the older boy threatened dangerously. "Seriously Yoongi, you should go on this date. You can rot away with Kumamon for all I care, but you're going to Jeju and have a date with Park Jimin. You need this. All you do is hole yourself up in your studio. Even a grinch like you deserve a little love."

"Where are the bowls? Damn you, Tae," Yoongi muttered under his breath before looking up at Jin. "I don't know why you think like that, but I'm perfectly contented with my life. Plus-"

"Don't you think Park Jimin is hot?"

"He is. Very, actually. And- Wait, did you just shifted the conversation? Aish!"

Jin just smirked.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"What do you think? How do I look?" Jimin asked his manager, but he was barely giving him a glance, so he just turned to face Hoseok and asked the same question.

"You always look good, Jiminie. Our staff are good at dressing you up, I don't understand why you're so anxious about how you look."

Jungkook snorted. "Hoseok's right. There's no point in fussing about this. It's just a date with a fan. Even if you go wearing pajamas, they will still think you're gorgeous. Now shut up because I'm trying to arrange your damn schedule."

Jimin scowled at his manager as he always did. He turned back to the mirror and checked himself once more.

"Hyung..." Jimin spoke again, catching Hoseok's attention, the only person listening to him.

"What is it, Jiminie?"

The younger boy bit his lip. "I heard from the receptionist who was able to see the winner's face that the winner is handsome."

Hoseok snorted. "Is this why you are very conscious on how you look today?"

"W-what?! Of course not! I was just...umm... Of course I needed to look good for my fan," Jimin struggled to explain, his face heating up visibly. "It's normal to be conscious because I'm a, uh, you know, a celebrity."

Hoseok snorted at this. "Okay, Jimin, we believe you. Now stop checking yourself there because we'll be heading to the venue now."

"Where will be the venue again?" Jimin  asked as he fiddled on the hem of his shirt, turning away from the mirror and flashing an awkward smile. He was secretly nervous with the date that's about to take place hours from now.

"It's the newly opened resort here in Jeju. WINGS Paradise. They sponsor everything in the date, and in return, we advertise their resort." Jungkook was the one who spoke this time.

"Oh...then does that mean in our date there will be cameras around?"

"Yep," Hoseok answered with waggling eyebrows. "Why Jiminie, would you rather be alone with Kim Yoongi?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and scowled at Hoseok, before putting away the notebook and ball pen he was holding. "It's Min Yoongi. And the cameras will not be following you the whole time. They just needed to shoot for awhile."

And with his really intimidating straight-faced stare, the young manager looked at both of them. "Now both of you stop lounging there, we'll need to head to the venue now." With that, Jungkook walked away.

"Sometimes I forget that he's actually the youngest one," Hoseok muttered sulkily as he stood up to follow, Jimin tailing behind him.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Yoongi yawned.

Like he usually did.

"Umm, sir? You're Min Yoongi, right?" a pretty girl asked him. He just got off from the plane, and had no idea where to go at all. The company told him someone would attend to him the moment he arrived to Jeju.

Yoongi blinked at her. "Uh, yes I am."

The girl nodded with satisfaction and smiled. "This way Min Yoongi-ssi."

"Ummm, where are we going exactly?" the sleepy boy asked. He should be vigilant, nobody knew, what if this person was not really from BigHit and was in the process of kidnapping him.

"We'll first bring you to your hotel, Mr. Min. Then we'll be doing your interview and-"

"Interview?" Yoongi's eyebrows shot up at this. He was having a very bad feeling about this. Well, he had already been having a very bad feeling the moment he went to the company the other day and presented himself as the winner, but it just got worse in a whole new level.

The girl nodded as they arrived in front of a sleek-looking car. Yoongi gingerly rode inside it, fearing for his safety and dignity.

"Yes, there will be an interview, before and after the date."

Yoongi didn't need more explanation to understand what was happening. He's utterly rethinking all his life choices at this very moment.

"Y-you mean...this will be showed on TV? Like-...like a reality show?"

The girl frowned at his reaction. "Kind of, but not really. We'll just have to show a short video on what happened to the date. Many people are excited to see how Park Jimin and his fan would spend it. And umm, the resort also needed to be advertised."

The pale boy shut his eyes in frustration. It sounded like a scam. He was scammed. WHY?

"Umm, is there a problem about that Mr. Min? Are you afraid of the camera?"

Tsk.

The camera is the one who's afraid of me.

"I was not informed about this."

The girl blinked. "But it's in the waiver you signed."

Waiver?

Well... Yoongi did vaguely remember signing some really white and crisp smooth paper that had tiny letters printed on it that he barely glanced at, simply because he just wanted to sign the damn paper quickly and get out of there. He had been hungry and miserable that time, what with Jin not giving him food until he'd go there and present himself as the First Prize winner.

True, Yoongi could buy food on his own, but...he's too lazy to do that.

Now remembering it, he was deeply regretting not reading the waiver. It turned out that he had scammed himself after all.

In having this life-changing realization, Yoongi decided to...

Yawn.

The girl beside him laughed. "You seem tired, Mr. Min, but I bet you're very excited for your date deep inside. I mean, Park Jimin is really hot! You're so lucky! Awww, now thinking of it, you two look cute together!"

While the girl was squealing, Yoongi was groaning.

"Would I die if I jump out from this moving car right now?" he asked the driver.

The driver blinked at him through the rearview mirror. "Well, you can jump now because we've arrived."

Yoongi was guided by the girl, who he still did not know the name of but didn't really care, inside the hotel and to his room. Suffice to say, the room was really nice and huge. Maybe this date was not that bad after all. He just had to painstakingly go through a cheesy date with a cute idol for two days, and that's all.

He'd make sure to take advantage of the room service in revenge to the people who picked him as the First Place winner and not the Second.

But before that, Yoongi would first do the most important thing in the world as he waited for his interview.

He slept.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"Just be yourself and smile at the camera, okay?" the director told him. He was now being dragged to the room where the interview would take place.

Yoongi blinked. "But being myself means not smiling at the camera," he muttered, which made the director laugh. He simply had no idea that Yoongi was not joking at all.

A few minutes later, true to his word, Yoongi was not smiling at the camera at all. The assistant was stressfully signaling him from behind the cam to smile.

"So, how excited are you about this date?" he was asked after he answered the second question.

"Well, I'm very excited," he said monotonously, and the assistant face-palmed in frustration.

The director remained silent the whole time, not reprimanding Yoongi nor telling him what he should do. He just let Yoongi be.

The next question came. "We heard from a source that you originally wanted the Second Prize?" 

Yoongi scowled at this. How did this bunch of weird people know about that? He answered nonetheless.

"I like Kumamon. Kumamon inspires me."

"Then what do you think of the famous mochi, Park Jimin?"

Yoongi frowned. Mochi? Wow, fans were indeed some weird type of . Who on earth would give their idol a food nickname. And rice cake? Yoongi had no idea what's with the rice cake, except that they were delicious. Yep, he liked rice cakes.

"He's...uh, really good at dancing," Yoongi stated, voice now less dry and face not looking straight at the camera anymore. It seemed like the blue wall was very interesting for Yoongi.

"And?"

"And...ahem, has really nice voice. Like umm, you know, his high pitch...it's amazing. He's also very...uh..."

"Very?"

The pale boy could feel his cheeks heating up. He didn't even know why he was blushing. Ugh.

"Well, umm, he's very cute. Like, you know, the really cute type of cute."

Wow nice, now he's blabbing. Good work Min Yoongi.

In his desperation to regain his stolen dignity, he faced the camera again and scowled deeply at it. "Aren't we finish yet?"

"There's just one more. We'll give you a series of questions and you need to answer the first thing on your mind, okay?"

Yoongi nodded lazily.

"The pace would be fast, so keep up."

Yoongi nodded lazily again, barely caring.

"The best hair color for Jimin?"

"Brown."

Yoongi shrugged. Brown did look good on the kid.

"Best part of his body?"

"Thighs."

Wait. Thighs?! Where the heck did that come from?

"Best dance move?"

"Hip ."

Uh.

Did he just say hip ?

He heard the director snorted.

"Is Jimin hot or cute?"

"Both."

"Best genre of song for him?"

"."

The person doing the questions raised his eyebrows up, probably thinking if Yoongi's answer was even valid. Yoongi was thinking the same thing himself, after all.

"Best song in his latest album?"

"My Sugar Sugar."

Yoongi smirked. Nobody knew the subtle meaning of his answer. Wahaha.

"Okay cut! All done! Perfect!" the director finally announced, making Yoongi sigh in utmost relief.

The assistant's eyes widened. "But... he looked so uninterested? Shouldn't we shoot again? At least to give the viewers a picture of a real fan?"

Yoongi glared at her, not really caring if he was being rude. He's not doing it again. They did not even give him free snacks while doing the shoot.

The director chuckled. "No need. The viewers will love his sarcasm. It's refreshing compared to the usual wailing of excited fans. And also, the way his face blushed while describing Jimin was enough to prove that he really is a fan."

In hearing this, Yoongi's eyes widened. Blush?! He absolutely did not blush. Never. Ugh. MIN YOONGI NEVER BLUSHED.

This is persecution. Discrimination. Prejudice!

"Yah! I did not blush!"

The director only rolled his eyes playfully and then smiled at him.

"So, are you ready for your date?"

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Yoongi his lips as he adjusted his beanie. He was wearing a simple black shirt and the usual shorts worn during summer. They would be in a resort, so no use of wearing extravagant suits for this date. They told him to wear something homey, the type that he was comfortable. So there it was.

He was not nervous. Not at all. The reason why his heart was beating real fast was simply because he had been drinking too much coffee. It's normal for music producers to drink coffee, especially for late night working on their tracks. It's all normal.

Not because he was nervous, please don't misunderstand.

And anyway, there's no reason to be nervous. He was just going to need to survive a date with Park Jimin and try his best to pretend that there are no cameras following them around. He's just here for free food, after all.

Did he care about the fact that he might not look good in his outfit?

Did he care about how he should speak to Park Jimin?

Did he care about the fact that he's too pale and short and that it might disappoint the cute idol?

Did he care about the fact that he should've prepared more for this?

No, no, no, and no.

He's Min Yoongi. And Min Yoongi barely cared.

Really, he's nerves were not about to explode and the only reason why he had not stopped readjusting his beanie was because it was hot. Nothing else.

He's not nervous.

He did not care.

It's all easy.

Everything was too easy and nothing that Min Yoongi couldn't handle-

Someone tapped his shoulder.

"WAAAAAAH!" Yoongi shouted at the top of his lungs, very much surprised.

Wow, that was embarrassing. He could practically see his dignity crumbling to pieces.

The person giggled. "Sorry, did I scare you?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and shook his head. Well, at least it was not Jimin. It's would've been more embarrassing.

Oh wait, he's not supposed to care, right?

"I'm Hoseok, by the way," the boy who's taller than him said.

"Oh...okay... Umm, I'm Min Yoongi."

Hoseok nodded, face splitting into a wide smile. "Whoa, he's right, you really are handsome. This will be interesting," he said, chuckling.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at this and was about to ask what he was talking about when another guy showed up.

This one looked irritated. "Hoseok-hyung! What are you doing here chitchatting? Jimin-hyung is already prepared. We would he starting in less than ten minutes."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "You don't have any idea how ecstatic I am that you still remember to call us 'hyung'."

The other guy who obviously was younger rolled his eyes as well. "Whatever, hyung."

"By the way Kookie, this is Min Yoongi. The lucky winner," Hoseok said, hanging his arm on Yoongi's shoulder.

The guy named Cookies turned to him, eyes blinking. "Oh..."

The boy stared at him some more, eyes wide and mouth hung open in a small 'o', making Yoongi feel really really uncomfortable.

"He's right, you really are good looking," the younger boy said.

Yoongi was honestly beginning to get annoyed. Who the was that 'he'?! Was it the director? Yes, it's definitely that damn director. Why was this place full of weird ? And more importantly, why was he here?!

Cookies and Hoseok shared a glance that made Yoongi even more annoyed. After that, the younger boy bid goodbye, saying he had important things to do.

"I'll be get going too. That was Jiminie's manager, by the way. Jeon Jungkook. Someone will fetch you here so just wait, alright?"

And with that, Hoseok went away as well, leaving a confused but still sleepy Yoongi.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"Mr. Min? It's now time," said a smiling man, a camera man trailing behind him.

Yoongi nodded stiffly and followed him. He was informed that they would be doing the first part of their date in a gazebo on the seaside, eating lunch and talking. What he saw, though, definitely exceeded his imagination.

The whole set up was beautiful. The decoration were not too much but enough to create a romantic and at the same time comfortable atmosphere. Even the view of the blue sea was enough to make everything perfect. There were no candles of course, since it's still noon, but the beautiful blue orchids made up for it.

Yoongi, suffice to say, was impressed.

The man made him sit on one of the chairs, then left, only to be replaced by another camera man, probably taking a different angle. From Yoongi's peripheral vision, he could see that there were four cameras surrounding him.

He had this urge to disconnect his lapel microphone just to with them all.

He would not do that though. He needed the free food. And the lapel would only stay until the lunch date finished. After that, he and Park Jimin would be free from these pestering lapels and cameras.

Yoongi discovered that it's really not that hard to ignore the cameras, especially that the view was very nice. Not just that, the feel of the breeze was also perfect.

He had no idea how long he had been sitting there when someone tapped his shoulder.

When he turned though...

"Uh, hi..." Park Jimin greeted in a soft voice, smiling shyly.

Yoongi swallowed, and without even knowing, he was standing up. Jimin, in person, looked so...

Yoongi's heart beat faster, the traitor.

So damn awfully tragically violently cute. How is it possible for someone with that kind of smile to exist? IS IT EVEN LEGAL?

He was wearing a yellow long-sleeved shirt, the type that exposed so much of his collar bones and covered his hands.

Damn sweater paws.

. The sweater paws only made him cuter. And just as Yoongi was about to think how adorable the boy was, his eyes fell unto the red plump lips, down to the inviting collarbones and..., those thighs.

So maybe not so adorable, but hot as well?

.

"Uh...is anything wrong?" Jimin spoke again, face contorted into a frown. The younger looked down at his outfit, probably suspecting that something looked off about him since Yoongi was staring.

Yoongi was staring.

.

The boy shook his head, reminding himself that HE WAS NOT A DAMN FAN.

"N-nothing," Yoongi compensated. , why was he stuttering?

Jimin nodded unsurely and went to take his sit. Yoongi took his sit as well, still gravely reminding himself that he was not a fan.

Their food was served but Yoongi barely cared. He couldn't really focus on anything, except to the fact that he should maintain his composure and that HE WAS NOT A FAN.

This was not what he wanted.

He had wanted Kumamon.

"The food is really good, don't you agree?" Jimin suddenly spoke up, his face brightly smiling when Yoongi looked up.

The older boy only nodded curtly before he returned to his food that he was barely tasting. The atmosphere was tense and very, very awkward. He knew they should be talking, since the cameras were on the roll and there was actually a reason why they were given lapel microphones.

But Yoongi's mind was...well, having a hard time.

Jimin tried talking again. "So uh, you won the raffle. Congratulations about that," he said with a laugh.

He looked shy, Yoongi could tell. But shy he may be, his smile and the slight flush on his face was still cute.

Ugh.

Why was he here again?

What had he done to his life to deserve this?

He did not really wish for a mainstream idol that turned out to be really cute and hot in person.

He just wanted Kumamon.

Why?!

Yoongi pursed his lips, starting to hate this situation in a whole new level. "I actually wanted the Second Prize," he suddenly said, not really thinking much.

The other boy blinked, seemingly surprised. "Uh...really? You mean...the Kumamon thing?"

"Gift certificate to Kumamon Amusement Park," Yoongi corrected him.

"You must be a big fan of Kumamon then?"

Yoongi nodded gravely, and with a scowl, said, "I am. That's why I wasted so much money for the ing raffle ticket."

It took quite a few minutes for Yoongi's oh so cold heart to realize the wait of his words. Jimin had been silent and kept his head hung low. Yoongi bit his lip. Had he accidentally insulted the younger boy?

Well, Yoongi did feel bitter about not getting the Second Prize but...Park Jimin had nothing to do with all this (except that he had everything to do with it). So probably Yoongi went a little too far.

Wow, he did have a conscience, after all. That's new. Jin would be proud.

"You look good in that sweater," Yoongi suddenly uttered, voice slightly monotonous. He merely wanted to make Jimin feel better, it was his fault after all that the atmosphere was darker than the nimbus cloud, but he definitely wasn't planning to say that.

Nicely done, Min stupid Yoongi.

Well, who cared if it sounded a bit weird. That's what people do on dates, right? Compliment each other? Or something?

At hearing this, the younger looked up, eyes wide in surprise. And no more than two seconds, did his signature eye smile appeared, making Yoongi confused about his life all over again.

"Thanks! I'm...I'm glad you like it." And with a soft chuckle, Jimin continued, "You also look good on that shirt."

"Don't say that just because I complimented you. I don't need you to return my compliment," Yoongi said as he reached for his wine.

"W-what?! N-no! You really...you really look good on your shirt. Blends well with your pale complexion."

Yoongi raised one scrutinizing eyebrow at the flustered boy in front of him.

"Y-you...really look handsome," Jimin finished.

Yoongi nodded in agreement. "I've been told many times."

The young idol laughed at this, his smile getting wider and his eyes shining despite the fact that you really couldn't see it anymore.

He's such a happy person, unlike Yoongi who simply lived his life sleeping day and night. Yoongi just hoped that Jimin would stop smiling though. The sooner he'd do that, the sooner these weird sensation in his stomach would stop.

"You know what," Yoongi spoke again, now in the mood of talking. He still sounded like he barely cared about the world, but at least he was talking. "Shouldn't it be the fan who's getting all flustered, why is it seemed the other way around?"

Jimin laughed again, the sound oddly pleasing to Yoongi's ears. "Well, you're not exactly a fan of mine, are you?"

Yoongi looked at the boy. He was smiling but he could still see the slight bitterness in his eyes. Well, he couldn't blame him. Park Jimin went here, expecting to bond with a fan. Turned out, he just got Yoongi.

"True, though."

Jimin snorted at this. A cute type of snort, not that Yoongi was observing. "You could've just pretended you're a fan, you know."

This time, it was Yoongi's turn to snort. "Not that kind of person, babe."

There was silence.

Well, of course, Yoongi only used the word 'babe' for swag's sake, nothing else. Nevertheless, it still made the younger boy blush and almost choke on his food. Yoongi smirked.

After a few seconds of silence—in which Yoongi finally started enjoying his food, now getting comfortable with the atmosphere, and well, with Jimin's presence—the idol suddenly spoke up.

"Can I also ask you a question?"

Yoongi cooly looked up at him. "Go ahead."

"Are you usually this cold to other people?" Jimin asked, looking genuinely curious with his eyes blinking and cheeks a bit pink. He looked cute.

"I'm not cold. I'm hot."

It was that awkward moment when Jimin stared at him unblinkingly. Yoongi stared back.

A few silent staring passed, and Jimin suddenly snorted. His light laughter turning into a louder one as he clutched his stomach. There were even tears in his eyes and his face was now red with all the laughing.

His laugh sounded cute, though.

After Jimin finally recovered from his laughing fit, he raised his crescent moon eyes at Yoongi—and just how did Yoongi's breath hitch at that—and smiled at him.

"Hey, I can actually give you gift certificates to Kumamon Amusement Park. They were one of the sponsors and I was given five of it," Jimin offered suddenly, making Yoongi raise one eyebrow in question.

He was indeed interested.

"Really?"

With a mischievous smile that almost bordered to smirking, Jimin leaned on the table towards Yoongi. "In one condition, though. If I give you the five gift certificates, you need to promise that you'll not be cold toward me anymore."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes suspiciously. If he learned one thing, especially in all his experiences with Taehyung, it was that cute people should not be trusted. Innocent and irresistibly adorable looking boys like Jimin usually had something hidden.

Yoongi was wiser.

But it's Kumamon.

"How can I assure you'll stick with the deal?" Yoongi asked, leaning backwards as he studied Jimin's smiling face. He looked away after two seconds though. Jimin's stare was too much for Yoongi's swag to handle.

Jimin smiled wider. "I'm a man of my word."

Hmm... Yoongi knew he shouldn't deal with him. He's too cute, plus he's an idol. Idols were known for capturing hearts and leaving them crying.

He should say no.

"Fine. Deal."

And just how proud Jimin looked, his lips as he smiled down at his steak.

The older boy cocked his head. "You know what? You're different Park Jimin. People usually get intimidated by my attitude."

Jimin glanced up through his lashes, swallowing the last piece of the meal.
"I simply am a hardworking person. The more I want it, the more I persevere for it."

Oh, really? Why did Yoongi feel like there's some subtle meaning behind those words.

He raised his eyebrows. "You're weird, don't you know that? I have no idea why many people like you."

"It's because I'm good at what I do. And I'm also cute, especially in this shirt like what you said."

The older boy scoffed. "Oh, so you're now being boastful."

"I'm not. I simply am proving myself worthy of your royal presence," Jimin retorted, a smirk creeping up his face again.

Yoongi snorted. "Weirdo." But cute.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Their lunch was finally finished, which meant no more cameras and no more microphone lapels. 

Yoongi breathed in deeply as the breeze hit his face, trying hard to ignore the fact that Jimin's hair looked awfully good as the wind sways it to the side.

"So, you're two years older than me?" Jimin spoke as they walked through the sand, leaving sand prints of their slippers behind.

Yoongi pocketed his hands as he looked up to the clear blue sky. "Why? Isn't it believable?"

Jimin screwed up his face. "I honestly thought you were seven years older."

"Yah!" Yoongi shouted in his most indignant tone, pointing a finger at Jimin. "That's absolutely not true. I'm too handsome to look old."

Jimin chuckled. "Hmm, maybe..." Then looking away, he continued, "So hyung, you'll surely go to the Kumamon Amusement Park, right? Gonna bring your girlfriend there?"

"If by girlfriend you mean the thing I treasure the most, then yes, I'll bring my pillow with me as I ride the Kumamon roller coaster."

Jimin turned to him. "You mean...you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Not my thing, babe."

And once again, Jimin blushed at this. Yoongi was starting to enjoy seeing that blush more often.

"Really? Would you bring me in replace then?

Yoongi blinked.

Did Jimin just flirted with him?!

Turning around to face the other boy, he was bombarded by Jimin's charming smile, eyes all turned up into two crescent moons. Although the younger's cheeks were tinted red with embarrassment, he still continued to smile at Yoongi unabashedly.

Well, didn't he say he's a hardworker.

Yoongi blinked his eyes. Jimin was being so rude. How dare he look that cute? It's illegal, Yoongi decided firmly. "I swear moments ago you could barely look into my eyes."

Jimin chuckled, finally looking away. He side-stepped towards Yoongi though, their shoulders and hips now touching. "Ah, hyung, you really are not a fan. I'm so sad."

"Aish," Yoongi responded, looking annoyed and at the same time struggling to fight back the blush that was creeping up to his face. "Go away. I don't like you. I have a gun in my bag."

He then shifted farther from Jimin, the waves now almost reaching his feet.

Jimin pouted. "Yah, hyung! You promised not to be cold anymore. And you're not even bringing your bag!"

Yoongi faked a scowl. "I needed to see the gift certificates with my own eyes and touch it with my own hands before I comply to your request, Park Jimin."

Jimin pouted again. "That's so mean. I really promise to give it to you, hyung."

Yoongi sighed. If he was to be honest, he'd still give in to this boy, especially if he pouted like that.

"Whatever, Park Jimin."

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Jimin glanced at the boy beside him, smiling subtly. He didn't even know where his courage was coming from. He's usually really lame at straightforward flirting, but somehow he managed a bit.

Yoongi was still cold towards hi. Not that much anymore, but still cold.

As they walked at the seashore, with the waves crashing and the strong breeze making his hair throw away the effort of his hairstylist, a comfortable silence wrapped around them.

Jimin enjoyed it.

He felt free.

At last.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"Hyung, what is that?" the younger boy asked.

They've gone a long way already and Yoongi was guessing that they're already past the resort's boundaries.

The sea here looks more beautiful with the absence of huts, gazebos, and people as whole.

It's just him and Jimin.

And well, a cave.

Yoongi's interest piqued.

"It looks like a cave," Yoongi answered the younger's question as they walked warily nearer to be able to inspect it more.

"Let's go inside," Yoongi suggested.

"Hyung! What if it's dangerous? What if there's a monster inside or something?!"

Yoongi snorted, looking at Jimin with furrowed but amused eyebrows. "You really think that? It's just in movies, Jiminie. Monsters aren't real."

The younger boy, now indignant, scowled at Yoongi. "But...it's dark a-and you never know what's inside there."

"Jiminie, they would not build a resort near a dangerous cave now, would they? That means it's safe to go inside," Yoongi said, tone dry and barely reassuring.

Jimin blinked. "Y-you're really going inside?!"

Yoongi blinked back. "It's not all the time you'd get a chance to have a free trip in Jeju, so might as well make the most of it."

The younger still looked unconvinced, but when Yoongi offered him a just really a little smile, he seemed to slowly relent. And so, they went inside, using Yoongi's phone as flashlight.

Jimin never failed to subtly insert his protests, but Yoongi was just as good as to subtly insert his assurances.

Yoongi was simply interested about the cave.

Other than that though, ahem, he also wanted to tease the scaredy idol.

Pretty mean but, Jimin looked cute with his eyes wide and his arms wrapped around Yoongi's left one.

But then again, Yoongi WAS NOT A FAN.

As they explored, Yoongi was disappointed to see nothing interesting or exciting at all. It's just a cave. That's all. Lame.

"Hyung, there's nothing here," Jimin whimpered, shifting closer to Yoongi despite the fact that there wasn't even a space that existed between them with how close they were standing beside each other.

Yoongi sighed. Jimin was right, there's nothing there.

He was about to tell Jimin that they should probably leave when all of a sudden, the earth beneath them shook.

Startled, Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly from the side and closed his eyes shut. For some odd reason, Yoongi felt a strange urge to protect the younger, and so he wrapped his arms around Jimin and pulled them to a stooping position.

The earthquake took a bit too long before it stopped, and when it did, the cave it self began trembling.

.

Not so long after that, Jimin and Yoongi heard the dreaded noise of falling rocks, and the little light the ensued from the entrance of the cave was all gone.

Rocks fell and now covered the opening of the cave.

Jimin and Yoongi were now trapped.

Damn it.

Jimin, who was hugging him tightly from the side, froze. Their eyes met and they swallowed in unison. It would've been funny, except for the fact that they were now in solid trouble.

"Hyung...?"

Yoongi blinked, snapping out of his useless thoughts. He needed to get them out of here. 

Luckily, Yoongi was able to hold in to his phone the while while. He unlocked it immediately and went to his contacts.

He paused.

Who in the name of should he contact? Everybody he knew was in freakin Seoul.

"Jiminie, where's your phone? We could contact your manager or any of them."

But instead of fishing out his phone, the younger boy only blushed furiously, cheeks slowly getting red.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Umm, actually, uh... I was too nervous about the date and I...well, forgot to bring my phone," Jimin stuttered, eyes down cast in embarrassment.

"You were nervous?" Yoongi asked in slight confusion. "How come? You're suppose to be confident about the date. You're an idol, Jiminie."

And of course, let's just all ignore the fact that Yoongi called the younger 'Jiminie'.

The so-called Jiminie blushed even more. "Well, I was told that my date was really handsome so..."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Seriously?"

Jimin meekly nodded.

Realizing that he had no choice, Yoongi only sighed and opened his own phone, opting to call Jin and ask him to inform the company of Jimin. He was about to do exactly just that when he noticed that...

"There's no signal!" Yoongi groaned.

Jimin looked at him, worry etched on his face. "Then how will we contact them?"

Well obviously, there's no way.

But he didn't want to worry the younger so much. He already looked so scared as it was. And it was Yoongi's damn fault for suggesting to enter this damn cave.

Aish.

"Don't worry. Not for long, they'll notice that we're gone and they'll start looking," he assured the younger who was frowning adorably. Jimin nodded, seeming to believe his hyung with all his heart.

Yoongi smiled at this. The younger boy really did have the special gift of being so irresistibly cute. It wouldn't really hurt if Yoongi would have a little bit of fun, right?

Just a little bit.

"Wah! What's that?!" Yoongi exclaimed, even though there really was nothing. Jimin jumped in surprise, arms hugging Yoongi tighter as he looked around with wide eyes.

The poor boy swallowed nervously. "W-what is it, hyung...?"

Okay, so maybe Yoongi was feeling a bit sorry for what he had done.

"I think it's...it's a huge rat!" Jimin did not dare to look behind him as Yoongi spoke. He was only looking at Yoongi, gauging his expression. Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "It's...it's coming this way!!!"

In his fear, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's body and hugged him like a koala. Yoongi was taken aback by the sudden weight of Jimin. His body ended pressed against the wall of the cave and his hands flew up to hug Jimin back, supporting Jimin's weight so that they would not stumble down.

Yoongi secretly smirked. This was what he was aiming for.

The younger boy buried his face to Yoongi's neck as he wrapped his arms more tightly around the older's body. "Is it still there?" he whimpered.

Yoongi fought back his smile. "I...can see its shadows."

He felt Jimin shiver, the younger boy pressing his face deeper unto the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Hyung..."

"Wah! It's running towards here!" Yoongi exclaimed again, doing his best not to let out a chuckle at how adorable Jimin was being.

Predictably, Jimin hugged him more tightly, if that's even possible with how tight he was hugging already, his feet coming up to wrap it around his hyung's legs. He now officially looked like a koala and Yoongi was his dear, dear wood.

"Hyung, make it go away!"

"Away! Away! Away from Jiminie!" Yoongi shouted, cracking a little smile. Jimin did not even notice how lame the attempt of Yoongi was. He was just simply scared for his dear life.

After a few minutes, Jimin finally lifted his face up and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi couldn't think of anything except for the fact that the younger's face was so close.

"Is it gone now?" Jimin whispered, as if afraid that the nonexistent rat would hear.

Yoongi nodded. "Mhmm, maybe."

Jimin sighed in relief, pulling back a bit so he could look around properly. His head was turned to the right, inspecting the shadows, when Yoongi suddenly had this strange thoughts.

The face of the younger was close to him, so near his own, that he couldn't help but appreciate those perfectly chiseled jaw, plump red lips, pointy nose and really really cute eyes.

Yoongi sighed.

Many things were going on inside his head at that moment. So many that he had no idea he was already saying it out loud.

"Did you become an idol because of your talent or because your face is so damn attractive?"

Yoongi froze.

Just what the did he say?!

He was about to explain himself, when Jimin answered seriously. "I don't know, but I did work hard for that audition. Hopefully it's because of my talent." And as if suddenly realizing something, he slowly smiled up at Yoongi, eyes shining as it turned into crescent moons. "But you really think I'm attractive, hyung?"

Yoongi shrugged, looking away. "You look fine."

"Just fine?" Jimin said with a pout that made Yoongi's heart do a loop without his permission.

"Yes, fine."

Instead of giving up, the younger boy hugged his hyung tighter again and buried his face to his neck. "But my fans think I'm handsome," he uttered, voice muffled with the material of Yoongi's shirt.

"Well then, congrats," the older said dryly even though deep inside he was agreeing.

Jimin chuckled at hearing this, his body shaking against Yoongi's still one. They stayed like that for a few minutes, breathing even and in sync. It was so peaceful and...pleasant. The atmosphere was so nice to the point that they couldn't even give a to the fact that they were stuck to a dark cave and might be in danger.

Jimin was the first one to break the silence.

"I wonder if they'll find us," the younger said in an oddly calm tone.

Yoongi thought for a moment before speaking. "Of course they'll do. You're an important person. They probably now think that I kidnapped you or something. Or worse, they probably think that I gave you potion and all that voodoo ."

Instead of getting a weird look from Jimin, the younger boy only laughed softly and said a whispered, "Well, did you?"

"If I did that, then you would've been in love with me by now."

"Exactly, hyung."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at Jimin's words.

"Should I ask what you mean by that?"

Yoongi had a lot of guesses on how Jimin would answer his question.

But he sure did not expect what happened next.

Because the next thing he knew, Jimin, Park damn he's so freakin cute aish Jimin, was kissing him.

Kissing him.

On the lips.

The first thing that came up on his mind was, what the heck was happening?

The second thing was, oh wait, his lips are so soft.

The third thing was, but , I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FAN.

And the last thing, nevermind.

Yoongi tilted his head and leaned forward to deepen the kiss, neglecting the soft and shy pecks in favor of mind blowing and toe-curling hot open-mouthed kisses.

It was not that hard at all, especially that the younger all but gave in to Yoongi's advances, obediently opening his mouth and allowing the older to have a delighting tour around it.

It was not even a minute before Jimin started , his body pressing forward in the effort to erase any existing space between him and Yoongi.

Damn it.

Jimin was .

Groaning.

Scratching the back of Yoongi's neck with his nails.

Grabbing a handful of Yoongi's hair.

Pressing his toned body against Yoongi's chest.

And what was Yoongi doing?

Well of course, he should get revenge. He unashamedly slipped his curious hands under the younger's shirt, making it wander farther and farther by each passing second. If he would be later asked, he would probably deny the fact that he very much enjoyed feeling the smooth yet sweat-slicked back of the panting younger boy.

It was so damn great.

And , Jin must be right.

This date couldn't really be that bad.

Well, it wasn't really that bad, after all.

He was about to do that little swipe again that never failed to make Jimin whimper when they heard a loud noise.

It was a shrieking.

Both boys separated fast as they whipped their heads to the side, both boys' eyes landing on a jaw-hanging Hoseok, disgusted-looking Jungkook, and some other people holding an axe and other large tools while looking awfully awkward.

. They didn't even noticed their presence. They didn't even notice that there's already a ing light from the opening of the cave. Damn, they should've even heard a sound.

But nope, because they were too ing busy doing things.

Yoongi had no choice but to sigh, and yawn right after.

"I can't believe you trapped yourselves into a cave just to make out. You could've just did it inside the car!" Jungkook, the worried manager, spoke, voice half tired-as- and half annoyed-as-.

Hoseok on the other hand, was staring at an empty space, eye blank and unblinking as he whispered to himself, "My ship...my ship...m-my ship..."

After Hoseok was dragged out of the cave, Jungkook tamed effectively, and Jimin and Yoongi escorted out of the cave with possibly the worst awkward moment of their lives, everything finally calmed down.

Jimin needed to catch up to an important shooting of a certain magazine, so he left at night. Yoongi stayed there in Jeju until the following day.

When he fell asleep, the last thing that went on his mind was how his life changed all of a sudden.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Okay, so maybe it was not that easy to accept when Yoongi found out that he was actually the Second Prize winner. And maybe it was harder to accept when he was told that the reason why he became the First Prize winner was because the original winner died. Why did he have to die now of all times?

But as he looked at the peacefully sleeping boy beside him, and as he traced his fingers along the bridge of the younger's nose, he couldn't help but smile and think that maybe it was destiny's own style of ing up other's lives for a good purpose.

Someone didn't have to die, though.

Jimin groaned and his eyebrows furrowed, and sooner his two eyes were already opening, finally waking up.

Yoongi smiled at him.

"Hyung..." Jimin mumbled, smiling in return.

"Go back to sleep now. You've been so tired from shooting your new mv, you should sleep more," Yoongi said gently while running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

The younger boy nodded sleepily as he rubbed his eyes with his small fingers—and just how cute was that. He shifted closer to Yoongi, wrapping his arms around the older's waist and putting his head on the older's chest. Seconds later, Yoongi could already hear the soft breathing of a sleeping Jimin.

It had been three months since they started officially dating, their first date being in the Kumamon Amusement Park. It was hard since Jimin was always busy from morning to night, while Yoongi was always busy in the wee hours of night. But if Yoongi learned something, if handled well, this whole setup could actually make the relationship even more stronger if anything. Their efforts to meet and to communicate, and the bliss they feel in those short moments that they could be together, had given their relationship a strong foundation.

This was the first time that Jimin was able to sleep in Yoongi's place, it's usually Yoongi who'd stay the night in Jimin's condominium.

Yoongi sighed in contentment, nuzzling his nose to the younger's hair and breathing in the scent of his shampoo. He himself was about to fall asleep when a loud bang sounded outside.

The sound was so loud that it also woke up Jimin. Both boys looked at each other in confusion before they went out of the room and checked what was happening outside.

Yoongi swallowed in nervousness because Jungkook and Hoseok were here as well. It was their first time to be here and they haven't met the others yet since Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung went to buy grocery when they arrive. He just hoped that nothing happened.

However, the worry in their eyes faded to nothing once they saw Jeon Jungkook sprawled on the floor with potatoes around him. The youngest scowled darkly as he rubbed at his head where a potato must have hit his it. It looked like he had stumbled upon the large crate of potatoes owned by Tae.

"Whoa! Are you okay?" Hoseok asked as he knelt beside the angry boy.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" Jungkook answered rudely.

Jimin bursted into giggles, leaning unto Yoongi to support himself. Yoongi himself smirked, the boy just looked like an angry kitten if anything.

Jungkook hefted himself up a bit, making some of the potatoes on top of him roll away. He was not able to successfully sit up, though, because a shouting voice suddenly came.

"WE'RE HOOOOOOOME! CLAP YOUR HANDS FOR KIM TAETAE! Wooooooh!"

And sooner, a clapping Taehyung, sighing Namjoon (who was bringing all the bags of groceries) and a satisfied looking Jin came into view.

Jin smiled at them all. "I have bought everything I need, yey!" Then he turned to Hoseok upon noticing him. "Oh, you must be Jimin's friend. I'll be cooking for us all. I'm Seokjin by the way. The one who was looking miserable is Namjoon." Namjoon flashed a dimpled smile and waved despite the fact that he was so tired. The ting grocery bags were so heavy, but it was for Jin though, so yeah.

Jin then pointed at Taehyung. "And that one who's chewing his own sock while clapping is Tae." Tae waved his hand, throwing away the sock in favor of flashing his box smile.

Hoseok smiled back at all of them. "I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi. And this is...uh..." Hoseok faltered as he turned to Jungkook who was buried in potatoes and already gave up on life, or on trying to sit up rather.

The three newcomers finally noticed Jungkook and they all gasped, especially Taehyung.

"Are you alright?" Jin and Namjoon asked in unison.

Taehyung on the other hand, had his eyes as wide as plates and his jaw hanging open. He slowly walked towards Jungkook who was looking so moody and bordering to glaring at everyone.

Taehyung stopped in front of Jungkook, knelt beside him, and whispered, "A boy buried amongst potatoes? You... You must be my soulmate."

Jungkook blinked.

And the next thing he knew, he was being kissed by this stranger. And not just some kiss, but with tongue, wet and noisy.

Yoongi felt like he was gonna puke at the sight.

When Taehyung broke the kiss, they were both panting. He smiled his box smile after recovering. "Hi soulmate!"

"Hi..."

Hoseok sighed. "It's already valentines and I'm now the only one who's single. Author-nim, why???"

 

~10282 word