the difference between him and her, you and me, sweet and sour.

powerpuff girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] K [/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2] im Sunggyu was more than just Kim Sunggyu. He was Kim Sunggyu: best friend, student, smoker, son, brother. Despite his guise, he was all of these. Whether or not he would admit it or even act like it; the truth was the truth. He wasn't the best friend, the best student, the best son, the best brother, or even the best smoker. He only smoked at most a pack within the span of a week.

However, the main reason of his scarcity being his lack of money.

Jung Eunji was more than just Jung Eunji. She was Jung Eunji: best friend, student, philanthropist, sister, daughter. Before her kind heart, she was all of these. But someone like Eunji was the best friend, student, philanthropist, and sister. Just not the best daughter. Not in the sense that she was perfect, but she was present. She listened well and cared.


Either way, point made. There's more than what meets the eye. And with Kim Sunggyu and Jung  Eunji, there's a lot hidden in peripheral vision.

BUBBLES

 

She was sure her head was about to burst any given moment. The annoying shrill of the lightbulbs on the ceiling felt like a bear clawing out her ears. Silence was the number one hated thing on Eunji's list. The fact that it was so silent for her to be able to hear the sole sound of the buzzing light made her want to run out screaming. Of course, it was 11 at night on a rainy Friday and Eunji had to work the counter as she always did. Gas stations weren't all that bad, usually just the people in it. The lonely employee, Jung Eunji, had the luck of working Friday nights alone. Around 1 am a young boy would take her shift but he didn't show up until then. It was just her and the screeching light for the night. She tried to make the best out of it, playing bridge with herself, messing around with the lighters like an arsonist, and shooting cans into the recycling bin. 

A sound echoed in the small room, replacing the shriek of the light. The littered, coke can she had picked up from the ground outside clanked inside the recycling bin across the floor. It was a small building; the only interior being five aisles lined up and a bathroom along with Eunji's counter. 

The bells at the door clanged when it was pushed open and two boys with dark hoodies stepped in, the latter beelining for the bathroom. The other sauntered around, walking from aisle to aisle. 

Eunji sat up straight and cleared letting out a cheery, "Good evening."

The gray hoodie mumbled something and waved her off. He slumped through the aisles, picking up snacks here and there. After deciding on a pack of gummy worms, he tossed it onto her counter. 

"Did you find everything alright?" She knows it's not entitled for her to say it, but she warmly welcomes him. Although his demeanor makes her feel a bit unsafe she still greets him sweetly.

"Uhm, can I get a pack of cigarettes." He muttered with his head down, ignoring her question. He doesn’t look her in the fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter