just wanna punch

yah babo maid i love you !

in the previous chapter

 

 

 

Min saw her entire life , she was her family before that terrible accident two years ago, and she saw all the other people whe cared and cares for, her mind was full of memories. All her face was wet not because of the rain but wet with her own blood, she was pretty wounded , she couldn't open one of her eyes, she couldn't move, she only felt the kicks that rascal was giving to her. Suddenly she didn't feel anything.

 

" am i dead? " she thought 

 

She heard weird noises  and  she heard a body collapse on the groung, she opened the only eye she could open and saw a man who was  fighting against Taemoo and Junno. The bad boys soon joined  Daemyung on the ground without moving, they were all wounded, Min wanted to smile but she couldn't.

The man who helped her, came  towards her. He looked at her face and recognized her, he shivered.

Min couldn't believe it, it was him " kikwang?" she managed to whisper, she tried to move, but she felt dizzy and she passed out.

 

" Min?" he said stepping back , his eyes wide opened , he dropped the bat, stepped back  and ran away.

 

 

NOW

 

 

Joon was running as fast he could , he was out of breath , his heart was racing like a crazy horse , he was praying silently for Min , Min was safe , she had to de safe .

 

He came to a stop because he heard a weird noise a little tik tik , something just fell on the floor , he the left and  came into a dark street , he saw her mobile phone on the floo, his hands were shaking , after he grabbed it he saw four bodies on the floor , and one of these bodies was Min .

Joon  rushed towards her and took her into his arms .

 

" OH MY GOD!!  min min min, please anwser me !!!!!! "

 

Min wasn't moving  at all. 

he didn't know if she was alive or not , he body was covered with her blood, she was covered with injuries , he froze.

 

"min don't die please stay with me , be strong" he leaned in order to put his ear on her chest to listen to her heart,  she was alive.

Joon sighed in relief , he looked up around him and saw three boys who were on the floor. 

 

" who are they ? Who had beaten them up? "

he stood up and  called the emercencies , he took off his own jacket and put it on Min , and waited.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Kikwang was running , he could believe it , it was Min , her ex, the girl he had dumped for Hyuna. Why ? Why Her? Why him? HE didn't want to meet her , all he wanted was to forget her and live a new life with Hyuna , but it was the fate and he couldn't do anything about it.  He was shaking violently , he came to a stop and fell on the ground, he couldn't move , his legs were heavy , he was on his knees and threw up .

 

~~~~~~

 

Min waw at the hospital now, Joon was waiting outside , he didn't want to talk with the doctor who took care of Min. He covered his mouth with his right hand , he was scared , he wanted to cry and punch all his surrounding.

 

" joon !!!!!" he heard he turned back and saw Suzy , Yoseob and Cheondung .

 

Suzy was cried she felt guilty. " it's my fault Joon oppa , it's my entire fault !!!" she burst into tears , Joon was silent , he looked down .

 

" please forgive me !!! min didn't to wear that dress, if i had not forced her to wear it , she-"

 

" stop it  Suzy  , you couldn't  prevent it , it's ok now " he said with a cold voice 

 

" oppa  , i'm sorry , i'm so sorry "

 

Joon didn't want to see her anymore , he wanted to be alone , Cheondung noticed it and took Suzy away .

 

Yoseob stayed with Joon and put his hand on his shoulder.

 

" joon are you ok ?"

 

" no , i'm not  ! , Min is in a critical state  , i saw her covered with blood, she was almost , they might have-"

 

" no Joon don't say that "

 

" why ?  why ? huh , why shouldn't  i ? These bastards touched her, they beat her up !!! for God's sake , i want to kill them , to make them suffer to cut their ing tongues and strangle them with it , i  want to shot them !!!"

 

 joon fell on his knees, he eyes were dangerously dark .

 

Yoseob couldn't say anything , in fact he agreed with him , Min was like a sister for him , he wanted to punch these bastards as well . 

 

 

 

 guess what ?  it's a double update today ~~~~~!!!! XD

 

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif