i'm back home

yah babo maid i love you !

At the hospital

 

 

Min's POV

 i woke up on the floor. what happened to me ?

the last thing i remember was .. i know , i've asked to Joon to bring me a glass of water , and then i might fall asleep , but i was on the couch . Well i don't care.

My head hurts. i sat up , patting my hair . Suddenly someone knocked at the door, i stood up quickly with difficulty due to my plaster.

END POV

" hmm yeah ..."

It was a doctor , in his white blouse , he smiled at Min.

" hello miss, how are you?"

" hello doctor , i'm fine"

" i have something to tell you ,you will be able to leave the hospital today , my workmates and myself think that you're foot is ok , but you don't have to force yourself to do something , you have to rest , do you have someone to help you at home?"

" Joon ?  hell no , this guy doesn't even know how  to prepare a cup of tea ." she thought to herself 

" in fact , i'm a maid , so helping people is my job"

" i see , by the way , do you have someone to pick you up ? our nurses can call a taxi for you."

" hmm it will be ok , don't worry.

he smiled at her and left the room .

Min called Suzy , she way busy .She called Yoseob , he was busy . 

" ok , so think i have to call a taxi .." she sighed

ten minutes later , she left the hospital , she was waiting outside for a taxi , when someone called her.

" Min !!!" he screamed

" Oh hi  Cheondung-sshi , how are you ?" she smiled at him 

" I'm fine hehehe , but please don' t call me Cheondung , you can call me Thunder , we're friends now " he winked at her

" ok , so Thunder ,what's bring you here ?"

" i wanted to visit you" he looked down , and saw her plaster " are you about to come back home ? i can give you a lift home"

" there's no need , i don't want to bother you"

" it's ok , i would be happy if you say yes, so ?"

" ok " she smiled at him

~~~~~~~~

Joon was in his living room  sitting on the couch, watching tv , the only thing he could do was to flick  trough the channels.

he was bored. he turned off the tv. He received a message from Suzy

 

 hey , Joonie what's up ?  guess what ? Min is on her way  back home. Aren't you excited ? kekeke

Do you feel nervous? I bet you do , by the way Min needs to rest , so take care of her ~~

i can count on you , can't i? kekekeke 

 

 " what's her problem ?" he thought , "she should stop taking drugs  hehehe , i'm so funny " he started to laugh.

" omo , Min is coming back home ~~~ " he started to jump and down like a child.

But something stopped him , he heard a car , he stood up and looked trough the window. His jaw dropped.

" WHAT????" 

Cheondung was hugging her , and Min was smiling at him.

"  i want you to be my little sister you're so cute,so do you want to be my sister !!" 

" yeah ,it would be fun "

Cheondung smiled " so bye bye lil' sis keke" he hugged her.

" bye bye big bro kekeke"

Joon who was behind the window , couldn't hear them.

" what's going on between these two ?"

His heart began to beat fast , Min was about to opened the door , Joon rushed towards the couch and grabbed a magazine which was on his way ,he sat down , crossed his legs , he opened the magazine and pretended to be reading it.

Min was now in the house , she saw him, sitting on the couch reading , but something crossed her mind.

" why is he holding that magazine like that? (upside down)

 

reading-upside-down-450x337.jpg

 

" never mind" she thought

she went upstairs , Joon didn't greet her , he was her master after all , he didn't have to do that , but she felt bad, she wanted him to greet her  , even  with a "hi babo maid " it would be fine. She sighed heavily and laid on her bed.

 

Joon put the magazine down ,and sighed " that was close !"

he put his hand on his chest , his heart was racing like hell .

" i feel hot , i should take a shower ~  Min is back home, i won't be bored anymore  keke" he clapped  his hands.

He slapped himself " no no Joon, calm down , you have to look cool ."

 

Joon is so cute ~~~ ^^

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif