OMO

yah babo maid i love you !

Min released her grip , Joon blushed 

" why did you hug me ?"

" because i forgive you  babo" she smiled

" hehehe  thanks"

" but why were you jealous ?"

" hmm  well ,your my maid so i don't allow you to talk with Cheondung "

" pfff so childish , by the way , can you bring some water ?"

" yah I'm not your maid babo !"

" pleaaaaaaaaase~~~~~" said Min with her aegyo.

Joon blushed .

" ok ok i'll do it"

he left the room , he closed the door behind him , and put in his hand on his chest 

Joon's POV

why am i blushing like that , what's going on ? Don't tell me ... no i don't like her , that can't be .. i have to be sure ... but i was jealous of Cheondung , so i wanted to be with her .. no i should stop my nonsense .

END POV

After a moment Joon opened the door and he saw her , she was sleeping on the couch.

Joon sighed , he put the glass down ans stared at her.

" you babo , you can sleep eveywhere .... "

he picked her up,  carried her, but he was on a slippery floor , so he slipped and fell on Min .

It was an awkward moment , he was on the  top of Min ,  lips to lips.

His mind was blank . his heart was beating rapidly. his cheeks were pink.

her lips were soft againts his , he was about to close his eyes when he realised what he had done .

Suddenly he stood up , and put his hand on his mouth .

Joon's POV

OMO OMO  i kissed her, i kissed her , oh oh oh , my heart is beating to fast !!!!!!!!!! kya !!

End POV

He was nose bleeding .

?c=mog&w=200&h=200&im=%2Fbig.122936691.j

( he looks like Joon kekeke ^^)

Joon slapped himself " calm down !! Omo i'm in love with her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he slapped himself once again " calm down joon !"

he tried to control his breathing. But it dodn't work , he  was a little too  excited.

He slapped himself again and again.

" no i'm not in love !! not with her ! i can't think straight "

he rushed towards the glass , and drank the water , and wipped his mouth .

he looked down at Min, who was lying in the floor , snoring lightly.

His heart began to race.

" omo !!! that's true i'm in love !!!  i have to avoid her ! i can't do that , she's my maid ! if i fire her , songhee will kill me !!"

He put his hands on his cheeks

image

 

he took  his jacket and rushed towards the door , he came to a stop and turned back.

Min was still asleep, he blushed once again  he opened the door and left running like a crazy man .

 

kekeke it was fun isn't it ?

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif