Riiggght

Confidence

Image result for sehun rolling his eyes

Sehun leaned against the lockers. He was waiting for Luhan to come out of last period. After what seemed 5 hours, Luhan walked out last from the classroom. Sehun scooted next to him. "H-how was cl-l-lass?" "It was boring, as usual. Were you waiting for me?" Sehun looked away. "Thanks. I would of met you outside, but I guess we can walk together". Sehun smilled. His hoodie was pulled over his face, so you could only see him, if you standing infront of him. "Wh-wh-where do yo-o-ou wanna g-g-go?" "How about we get ice creams? I know a place not far from here". Sehun nodded. He walke infront of Luhan, leading the way. Luhan walked behind slowly, he watched Sehun's hand swing backwards and forwards. What does his hand feel like? Luhan could imagine haolding Sehun's hand in his, their fingers intwined together. If only he could be Se- no. He shook his head. "Something on your mind?" Sehun spoke, braking the silence. He shook his head again. "OK. Wh-h-hat fla-v-vour do you w-w-want?" Luhan looked at the choices. "Mint". Sehun chuckled. "2 mi-i-int ice-c-c-creams". "You like mint?" He smirked. "I li-i-ike ev-v-erything". Luhan luaghed slightly. "Me too". Suddenly, a loud screeching sound came from behind them. Sehun turned around. "Honk! Honk!". Jongin waved at them. "W-w-what?" "Hey guys". Sehun smiled. "Wh-hat are y-you doing h-h-here?" "We're cruising. Jump in". Luhan looked at Sehun. "W-w-we don't ha-v-ve too". "It's OK". They smiled at eachouther. "Come on losers". Sehun opened the door, letting Luhan in first.

It was lucky they got in when they did, because it had started raining, Jongin and Sehun were talking about something that they'd seen on TV and Kyungsoo was rambbling on about nutrition. "That's why eating greens and having a healty diet is good for you". Luhan nodded. "What about you?" "What?" Kyungsoo smiled. "What do you care about the most?" All these questions. All these answers. "I, I think it's import to have respect for people". Kyungsoo nodded. "What kind of people?" "Any kind of people". Luhan's eyes looked towards Sehun. "Oh. I get it. That's not a bad thing to live by". Luhan nodded. "I think it's good to always listen". Jonging piped up. Sehun smiled. "I th-t-think it's g-g-ood to smile". "Is that why you always smile?" Sehun looked at Luhan in the reviwer. "There's always a reason to smile". Luhan's heart raced. "Lame. That's lame". "How?" Jongin shrugged. "I think that's nice". "Me too". Kyungsoo agreed. Jongin shook his head. The rest of the ride was nice. Luhan liked sitting next to Sehun, and Kyungsoo made him think of Minseok (in a way) and Jongin was random. "It was the buzz". "What buzz?" Jongin looked at Kyungsoo. "The buzz buzz". Kyungsoo nodded slowly. "Riiigght".

The rain was chucking it down. "On th-th-three, we b-b-b-both r-run". Luhan nodded. Him and Sehun had long since, been dropped off by Jongin and Kyungsoo and were now walking back to Luhan's house. Only because Sehun offered. "Three". They darted across the traffic, almost getting run over. They reached the other side, burtsing into laughter. "I shouldn't tell my mom I did that". Sehun laughed. "It w-was a n-n-nic-c-ce day. Th-h-ank you". "Thank you, Sehun. That was one of the best day's if my life". Sehun smiled. There was a silence then, the smile on Sehun's face faded. "Well," Luhan held out his hand. "Good night Sehun". Sehun smiled, shaking Luhan's hand. "Goo-d-d n-n-night, Luh-h-han". Sehun turned and walked away. Luhan stood there. His heart pounded. Uh oh.