les garçons ne pleurent pas

bizarreland

 

• les garçons ne pleurent pas • 

565 words

summary : kyungsoo eats tears, flowers bloom on jongin's body and together, they spend life basking in sun rays, playing hide and seek in plastic teacups and dancing in the rain with black umbrellas. 

angst, fantasy, supernatural, romance, weird!au, mentions of abuse. 

dedicated to : j eonni

rated : pg-15

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**the second and last parts will be released soon**

Chains were caging his wrists, a few specks of flowers tumbling here and there to cover his azure-tinted veins. His pupils extended knowingly, lilacs blooming on the corners of his eyelids. He felt his nostrils dilate, letting sweet, happy and joy-filled scents invade his mind, a satisfied grin stretching on his plump and wet lips decorated with some rose petals. His back hit the wall with some unnatural force, the wind making the orchids on his chin spin their white bodies.

Kyungsoo approached him with a slow pace, his pristine skin glowing under the sun rays that were attacking him from the window.

Jongin shivered.

The roots of his lisianthus enrolled themselves on his arms delicately, moving to the beat of his pounding heart.

Kyungsoo smirked lovingly, no traces of bad intentions on his perfect and doll-like features.

Jongin knew he meant no harm and he urged his lover to come closer, the gardenias on his nails twitching endearingly.

The small and auburn-haired male neared him before taking Jongin’s tanned fingers between his, metal and anemones being the only barriers to complete the connection.

“Please, Kyungsoo, let me meet my relatives. Just once,” the younger begged, shallow breaths escaping his camelias-filled lungs.

“Nini… Do you really want to see your father?” the silent one asked in mumbles, a dark expression showing briefly in his deep orbs.

Jongin didn’t answer, a lump stuck in his throat, dancing with jonquils.

Kyungsoo realized his mistake, but a bit too late.

Lilies started withering.

“Sun. I wanted to pronounce sun. You must be missing oxygen, too. Let’s go outside, hmm?”
“Hyung…” Jongin muttered, the roses on his full half-moons made of flesh trembling softly.

A single tear dropped, mixed with violets.

“Shh,” the elder emphasized, “he will not hurt you. You’re with me now, Nini. Hmm? Do you want to go to the park? We could hide in teacups.”
“L-Like old times?”

“Like old times,” Kyungsoo smiled, petting the bright tulips with his index finger.

“Get rid of my tears, then,” the human garden ordered in a tired whisper, his irises looking awefully sad.

Staring at Jongin’s round and plump cheeks covered with droplets of some translucid fluid, Kyungsoo’s stomach growled, Jongin’s depression waves attacking him violently.

The vampire hid his nose close to his prey’s collarbones, smelling the astonishing sadness the younger was emitting silently.

His tongue finally decided to get out of its cage, lapping with care at Jongin’s cries, his curious and wet muscle getting rewarded with fresh and pure tears for breakfast. The human sighed delightfully, an amazing sensation of calmness and peace falling between his ribs, mixing with his heart and the spines of the carnations snaking around the vital organ.

Happiness started filling his being while Kyungsoo was still busily biting his jugular, on torments and numbness. His Adam’s apple kept on bobbing up and down, hypnotizing Jongin even more, the true joy revealing itself to his exhausted brain cells.

Pricks of blood pearled around the holes, Kyungsoo shushing comforting thoughts against Jongin’s ear shells, the latter inhaling rapidly, paradises of positiveness dusting away the heavy emotions he would previously feel in his head and on his shoulders.

Kyungsoo let the corners of his lips expand to form creases of happiness on his milky-white complexion.

“Teacups await for our venue, Nini.”

Eyes filled with stars and sparks of gladiolas answered him gleefully.