“date?“ - “24. 09. 1999, xx:xx pm“

numbers

«24. 09. 1999, twenty-four, nine, one-thousand-ninehundred-ninety-nine, 24th of September, nineteen-hundred-ninety-nine, 1999, 24, 09, today, 24. 09. 1999»

 

 

it was late in the evening, almost night, when the min-family got a call from the hospital. in an instant, everyone was nervous and nearly panicking. yoongi's mother, a cancer patient, seemed to be in critical condition.

yoongi was confused when he was woken up. still sleepy, he was roughly shoved into a car seat, followef by his brother. he could barely register it and while his father was driving, everything turned black again.

he didn't even realize that he was in the icu, until many nurses along with doctors ran into his direction, a piercing sound in the background. that was the moment he knew, that his mother's heart stopped beating. he looked at the doctors trying to bring her back. his vision went blurry, he was crying. 

he could get a glimpse of his father breaking down and his brother trying to console both. yoongi felt like something had been ripped out of him. the piercing sound disappeared, but in yoongi's mind, it was still there. he didn't know how to feel, he didn't know what he felt.

the voices became more slurred, as if yoongi was losing consciousness. yet he managed to catch a few snippets, of what the voices were saying. he couldn't decipher the words but there was one thing he could hear clearly: a date. the date of today. the date his mother had died. the date that seemed to change yoongi.

the date repeated themselves in yoongi's mind. the numbers repeated themselves one by one. the voices in his head repeated them so clearly, why? he knew that voice. not or long but he heard it once. when? the numbers sounded so familiar to yoongi, why? 

 

» a/n «

that's the first chapter, sorry that it's so short;;;

maybe it's more like an interlude or whatever

i actually forgot that i had this ff so now i tried writing something