Chapter 3: It Wasn't My Fault!

I'll Be With You Forever

Jiyeon's POV:

My second day of school. I got up extra early and got to school extra early. Well...20 minutes early. I dropped off my stuff in my locker, and looked to my right. There he was, leaning against the wall with his hands tucked in his pockets, the youngest kingka, No Minwoo. He was laughing with the 2 other kingkas, Youngmin and Kwangmin. I got my binder and my pencil case and closed my locker.

The twins left him and uh oh...he's coming this way! I was pushed by someone behind me, and I bumped into Minwoo.

Minwoo: Hey!

He was glaring at me.

Jiyeon: I'm soo sorry! I didn't mean to!

Minwoo: You're the new girl right?

I nodded my head.

Minwoo: Aish...

He walked away. It wasn't my fault! Someone pushed me! And he's blaming me for bumping into him...

I walked to class and sat in my desk. I didn't realize that the twins were already in their seats, until Youngmin tapped my shoulder.

Youngmin: Hi! I'm Youngmin! And this is my twin brother Kwangmin.

Kwangmin looked up at me from his book, raised his hand and nodded.

Youngmin: What's your name?

Jiyeon; I'm Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon.

Youngmin smiled at me. He seems so much nicer than Minwoo. I don't get how he's friends with Minwoo...

Unfortunetly, Minwoo comes walking in. He did this handshake thing with Kwangmin and said hi to Youngmin. He sat down in his seat and talked to the twins.

Minwoo: Hey you guys busy today?

Youngmin: No, why?

Minwoo:  TaeHee wanted to go to Coex mall today after school.

Youngmin: Can Jiyeon come?

I looked up when I heard my name. I looked at the smiling Youngmin, then looked at Minwoo, whose smiling face turned into a glare.

Minwoo: You again?

I gave a slight smile, then looked back at my workbook. Youngmin tapped my shoulder and aske me again if i wanted to go with them. I looked at Minwoo's expression, and it wasn't good.

Jiyeon: Oh, no it's okay. Maybe I'll go with you guys next time.

Youngmin: Are you saying that just because of Minwoo?

Jiyeon: N-no...

Youngmin: C'mon! It will be fun! Right Kwangmin?

Kwangmin: Sure.

Jiyeon: Really, it's fine. I'll just go another time.

Youngmin pouted. I smiled and apololgized.

Jiyeon: Sorry, I'm just.....busy today.

Youngmin: Aww okay.

I could hear a a faint "YES" from Minwoo. I knew he hated me since this morning.

Youngmin: Do you have a phone?

Jiyeon: Yea, why?

Youngmin had a phone with his hands and put it up to his ear. I laughed and gave him my phone for him to add himself. He gave me his and I added myself to his phone. We exchanged back our phones and the teacher came in.