Don't Be Jealous!

Don't Be Jealous!

HANA' S POV

 

          - I am HANA. I am a musical actress under YG Ent. I am friendly with actors also Idols.
.
.
           Especially, I am friendly with VIXX about 2 years. Cauze I made musical show together with Ken and Leo. Also, I appeared on their music video. So, I know all of Vixx members.
           They are so friendly and take care of me like their only sister. I am younger than Vixx Oppas.
.
.
           We used to go picnics together. And I used to go to their dorm every time they are day off. We cooked and played games in the dorm.
.
.
           I really love them. They are like my own brothers. But, I have more feelings on LEO even though he is cold and doesn’t talk a lot to me but I know that he cares a lot to me.
.
.
           They all know that I like Leo Oppa only he doesn't know. It’s not like he doesn’t know. He pretends it like he doesn’t know that I like him. But, I don't blame that. I am just happy with I could see him.
.
.
.
.
.
          A day off of me with Vixx...
Today is the day I have to visit to Vixx's dorm. I got a message yesterday from Ken Oppa that they have a day off and to come to visit. So, I am on my way to them. I buy some snacks and coffees for them.
          I knocked the door that sing my password, 'Do u want to build a snowman?'. I can hear the sounds of Joy from the room. And Hyuk Oppa opens the door for me and he gives a hug to me before taking things from me.
          As soon as I enter, I see Hongbin Oppa and Ken Oppa who are playing game while waving to me.
.
.
N: "Are u coming our sister?"
Hana: " Nae, I am here."
HB: "Long time no see, my dear."
Hana: "Cauze U r too busy. Where is Ravi Oppa?"

N: "He has schedule today."

Hana: "Arr. Leo Oppa, I am here."
Leo: "........"
Hana: "U r always like that to me. Here are your coffees Oppas."

           Suddenly, Leo stands up in front of me. I give my biggest cutest smile to him. But he doesn’t even care and just take coffee from me. I pout and give coffees to others.
.
.
Ken: "Welcome home, cutie baby. Don't be mad. U knows Leo hyung. So, just let it be."

Hana: " I got it!" I answer while looking down.
.
.
        At that time, we heard a knock from the door.

Hana: "Is Ravi come back?"

        I run towards the door and open it.

Hana: " I am coming, Ravi Oppa."

        As soon as I open the door, I am in the shock.

Hana: "Eunji Unnie!!"

All: "What? Eunji? "

Leo: "I told her to come. Come inside Eunji!"

Hana: "What? U called?"

All: "Welcome Eunji!! How are you doing?"

       They all stood up and smiled to her not like me. I am so mad but I endured.
       I am really pissed off to Leo. He always cold to me not like during musicals. When we did musical, he taught a lot and care me. After I am friend with Vixx, he changes a lot to me. I am so upset.
        They all take her to the couch and them all pay attention to her except Hyuk. He comes near to me and takes me there.
       
Eunji:" Here guys! I buy Tokkpokii and Sundae to eat."

5 Vixx :" Thank U. Eunji. You are so kind."

Hana' thought: 'what?! I buy for them too. Why do they make me feel so small?'
     Hyuk take the foods from Eunji and take me to the kitchen.

Eunji:" Thanks! Hyuk! "

Hyuk:" No, That is the things to do for maknae. And Hana likes Tokkpokki too."

Eunji:" Good! Eat a lot Hana yah!"

Hana:" Thank you , unnie!"

         I said to her and glare at Leo Oppa. He takes a look at me and smirks a little. I don't know why but I feel outlet.
.
.
.
         "Here comes Tokkpokki!!" I said and places food on the table. But no one cares my exit and they just entertain to Her. Her.
.
.
          At that time, Hongbin Oppa notices my moody face. He turns to me and sits beside me. He gives me a piece of Tokk with his dimple simile on his face.

          "Let’s eat first now!!" Eunji said. "Yes, let’s eat!" N said it and they all turn to the table. I shot fire through my eyes to Leo Oppa whose hand is on her back.

          I am really mad that they don't listen and pay attention to me. I am about to tear up. Oh no, I can’t show to them. I have to avoid them.

"I am sleepy!! I will sleep at Ravi Oppa's room."
          I went to the room without realizing Ravi Oppa shares the same room with Leo!! I lie on Ravi Oppa's Bed and my tears are falling down.
.
.
         "Knock- Knock!!" I cover myself under the blanket. I pretend like I am sleeping.
         "Are you sleeping? Eunji is going to back. Tell her goodbye. It’s rude to guest."
         I know where the voice comes from whom. It’s from my one and only Leo. I got up from the bed and went straight to the living room. I saw Eunji Unnie is about to go.
.
.
         "Take care to your way, unnie!! See u!! "I said and bow to her.
         "Onn! Hana- yah! See u"

     "I will take you to your car!!" I can’t believe it. He never looks after me every time I leave. I can't take it anymore. I ran to the room.
         I close the door and I pour my entire tear. After a while, I fall asleep from tiredness.
.
.
.
.
         "Hyungs, U all are too mean!!" said Hongbin.

     "What does it mean?" said N.
         "I feel bad for Hana!! U guys are just too much!! I am so upset instead of Hana." said Hyuk.
         "What did we do? We are just welcome to Eunji!" Ken said with small face and pouted lips.
         "Is she upset a lot?"
         "Have u ever seen she leave in front of Tokkpokki?"
         "Prepare for after she wake up!!"
.
.
.
         "I am back." Ravi comes in to the dorm with Leo.

"How did u guys come together?"
         "We just meet in front of the dorm."
         "I see. We are in danger, Leo."

"What do you mean?"
         "We were so mean to Hana."
        "She is here. Where? What happened?"
        " She is sleeping on your bed. Don't distract her."
        "On my bed?! What’s wrong with her?!"
          N explained everything to Ravi.

    "U guys are so mean. Especially Leo hyung, you even know Hana's feeling." said Ravi.
        "What did I do?" said Leo.
.
.
N : "Lets plan something!"
Ravi : "How?"

N : "Now, Ken is going to buy her favorite ice-cream cake. So, I will make sandwich and sausages for her."

Leo: "Me?"

N: "U said you don't care, isn't it?"

Leo: "When did I say?"

Ravi: "How about giving banana milk?"

Leo: "I will give her.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
          I wake up with swallow eyes. I feel so hurt from my eyes. "It’s so hurt." I said and I decided to come out.
          I feel unfamiliar atmosphere in the living room. I saw Hyuk who is holding laugh. "What happened?" I asked and feel so sleepy.
         And I walked to the kitchen and see Leo Oppa who is leaning on the fridge. As soon as I saw him, I turn back to the couch.
         I notice everyone shocks at my action because I never reject banana milk and I used to drink after my napping. Leo Oppa shocked a little too I can see it. But I pretend like I don't see it.
.
.
.
         "Hana-yah! My pretty Hana! I bought your favorite strawberry ice-cream." I hear it from the door where Ken is just entering.
         "Really? Thank u! I Love You oppa!" I said and give a hug to him.

         "I did it!" said Ken and he looks like he complete his mission.
.
.
.
N: "Uri Hana! Eat this first. I make sandwich and sausages."

        He gives a plate to me.

Hana: "OMG! U cooked!! Thanks Oppa! I will eat well!"

        N looked at me with his satisfied smile. I got confused. I saw Ravi and Hongbin Oppa who came out from the room with about to go out.

Hana: "Oppa! When did u get
             home?"
Ravi: "After you sleeps, I got here."
Hana:" By the way, where are you two going again?"

Hongbin:" We are going to shopping. We will buy your favorite snacks. So, just stay at home, Ok?"

Hana:" Okay! I see!"

        As soon as they leave I saw Ken who brings me a blanket. "Take this or else you will get a cold."
        "Where is Hyuk Oppa?"
        "He is sleeping. I am going to play game in my room."
        "I will play too." N said.
        "I got it. I will just watch TV. "
.
.
.
        I turned TV and it shows Running Man!! I’m watching while eating my sandwich. I saw Leo Oppa who is approaching to me with banana milk in his hand.

        He places milk on the table and sit beside me without a word. He put his left hand on the couch.
        I take my hand out near the Milk where my phone is. And without touching the milk, I take my phone and just take a look 'what time is it?'
        I can sense that Leo is pissed off. He takes the milk and gives it to my hand. I am about to take the milk, but he didn’t release the milk.

Hana: "Didn't u give this to me?"
Leo: "Just drinks, I will hold it!"

   I got a surprise. What did he say?
And I drink from him and continue to eat my sandwich.
      After I eat it, he pulls me into his embrace and my cheek is attached with his chest. I can't hide my red cheeks.
      However, I come out from him and I pretend like nothing happened.
      Second time, he pulled me again to him.

     "I know you are mad at me and i know you need this now." he said and I feel a warm on my red cheeks.
       I can't take any more. I am a little tear up. However, I hugged him from his neck and he hugged back to me from my waist.
          "Don't be jealous! You are the only one that I love. I have my eyes only on you. Got it? "

“Got it. ”

“So, are we good?”

I am just nodded at him and he gives a kiss on my temple.

“I love you Jl Hana.”

“I love you too, Jung Taekwoon.”
.
.
.
This is the happiest moment of my life.
.
.
.
.
.
----------------------END-----------------------