When she got home from her concert

Jessica Jung Scenarios

"Babe" a voice whisper in your ear. You open your eyes and you saw a goddess (nah jk) you saw jessica sitting on top of your chest. She kissed your nose lovingly and smile at you."Wait, whhhaaat? Aren't supposed to be in japan?" You asked her wondering if this is a dream.

 

She giggle "No you dummy as you can see i'm here. I tried to call you earlier but you didn't pick up. So I call a cab". She pouted. "Sorry babe I had a night shift yesterday because Pa-... Wait you called a cab!" You asked. "Well yeah becau-" Her words got caught off by you." Why you didn't go with the girls? You could've been kidnap" "Babe, babe" jessica called you as you continue to blabber."-or worse got ra-mmph!" Jessica smash her lips on yours. It caught you off guard but respond back." That's what i need instead of listening to your blabbering"

 

She smile teasingly at you. You hug her as now both of you were on the bed lying on your side while looking at each other lovingly." Wait....have you eaten?" Jessica looked down and fiddled with her finger." Jessica have you eaten" you asked with your authority voice. You doesn't always use it but you only use it when the "Mom" side of you came out. You know what they say " they say women are weak but mom is stronger" (but we haven't decided your gender yet...nm)

 

A sound of stomach grumbling caught your attention. You looked at jessica's now red face and chuckles. You gets up " Where are you going?" Jessica asked." Well i'm going to make you a breakfast"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the kitchen~~~~~~~~~~~

After you washed up, you go straight at the kitchen and well.... make breakfast and happy ending....

 

Well that's it

 

 

 

You can go now well just read my a/n and you'll be done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bye... sorry i know it was too short but i was hoping you guys would comment about what scenarios you guys want sooo... next time please comment ok bye