Badminton Tournament pt.3

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life 

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

So, I’ve decided to pick the top three of the poll results instead of the top result....

Thanks for voting!

Badminton stadium (2013)

Badminton’s coach: Alright boys and girls we’re here! Open your eyes up!

Seo-Jun who heard that immediately wakes up and looks at the surrounding outside of the bus. To his surprise, he can see a big Badminton stadium just outside his window.

Outside the Badminton stadium, there can be seen a lot of students with a various uniforms. Some of the students are there to participate in the tournament while some of the students just want to see the matches.

For the new comer like Jeong-Yeon, Seo-Jun and Tae-Hyung they can’t believe they are about to play Badminton inside the stadium.

Kim Tae-Hyun: wow~ the stadium is su-surely bi-big!

Badminton’s coach: (laughing) don’t worry, after a while you’ll get comfortable.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (gulp) I’ve never played in a big stadium like this!

After they all have calmed down, they get off the bus and enter the stadium. Astonished by the size of the stadium, Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun separate themselves from the group to look around inside the stadium.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi! Look how big this stadium is!

Park Seo-Jun: Just imagine! So many people will watch us!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Just think about it make me excited!

While Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun are sightseeing a woman come to them and interrupt their conversation.

Woman: you and your smile disgust me….

Hearing that voice, Jeong-Yeon immediately knows who it is.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Im Na-Yeon…. Surely the earth became smaller.

Im Na-Yeon: (chuckles) I can’t believe you also enter this tournament. Nevertheless, the same category as I am.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Wait a minutes, I thought you’re a single player?

Im Na-Yeon: Look who’s talking… how about you?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I…. didn’t exactly had a choice that’s why.

Im Na-Yeon: Nevertheless, you’re going to lose anyway. Me and my partner, Jungkook will surely win this tournament! I wish you good luck, you’ll need it.

As Na-Yeon walks away, there are currently thousand questions playing inside Seo-Jun’s mind.

Park Seo-Jun: Alright, first of all. Who is she?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Im Na-yeon. She’s really great Badminton singles player but (chuckles) not good enough to beats me. I met her two years ago on another Badminton tournament. I didn’t know that she plays double category.

Park Seo-Jun: Ohh~, she is cute with that rabbit tooth.

Jeong-Yeon immediately punches Seo-Jun and immediately regroups with the others while sticking her tongue out to him after heard that.

Park Seo-Jun: Ow! Yah! Why did you hit me!

*

*

Badminton’s coach: Alright listen up, especially our singles representatives Tae-Hyung and Nam-Joon. Last year winner, Jeon Jungkook doesn’t participate in the singles category this year. So we have a big chance to win the singles category! Nonetheless, I don’t want you two to let your guard down!

Park Seo-Jun: Hey, don’t we heard that name somewhere before? (whispering to Jeong-Yeon)

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: yes, but I can’t recall it.

Sana Minatozaki: yah! I can’t hear what the coach is talking about because of you two! Quite down a little bit will you?

Badminton’s coach: Any questions?

Student 3: Yes, What should we do now?

Badminton’s coach: Well, I’ll give you guys some time to walk around the city BUT I want all of you guys to be here one hour before the opening match starts.

Everyone: OK!~

Badminton’s coach: well move on.

Everyone excitedly stand up from their current seat and run to outside.

Sana Minatozaki: Soooo, where should we go?

Student 3: Should we go to the mall? I heard it’s the biggest mall in our country!

Student 4: Really? What are we waiting for? Let’s go!

Student 5: Yeah!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: So, where do you boys want to go?

Kim Tae-Hyung: we might just spend our time on the arcade.

Kim Nam-Joon: Shall we?

Student 6: Yes, we shall!

Student 7: Let’s go!

*

*

Meanwhile, Na-Yeon and Jungkook are arguing over each other.

Im Na-yeon: what? Why should we sightseeing right now? We should train right now.

Jeon Jungkook: Come on, it’s not like every day we get to visit the most famous city in our country!

Im Na-Yeon: I’m sorry, but I don’t want to. I have to beat Jeong-Yeon this time.

Jeon Jungkook: (sigh) fine….

Jungkook then proceed to wandering around the city alone until he bumped into Nam-Joon which is his rival.

Jeon Jungkook: Oh, it’s you….hey, long time no see.

Kim Nam-Joon: oh, I thought you wouldn’t participate in the tournament?

Jeon Jungkook: well, long story short… I don’t but I do enter other category.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Hyung… would you introduce your friend to us?

Kim Nam-Joon: oh, I’m sorry. Guys this is Jeon Jungkook the winner of last year single category.

Kim Tae-Hyung: wow~, it’s an honor to meet you!

Student 6: You mean the Jungkook?!

Jeon Jungkook: (chuckles) so, where are you guys going?

Kim Nam-Joon: The arcade. Want to tag along?

Jeon Jungkook: sure!

Park Seo-Jun: (ohh, so that Jungkook hyung. Hmmm, I felt like I heard his name before. But where…?)

They proceed to go to the arcade and play various kinds of games there.

*

*

*

Im Na-Yeon: Dammit, the tournament going to starts in 50 minutes where is he? (sigh) Look like I have to look for him again.

Arcade (2013)

Na-Yeon can see Jungkook from outside. She called him a few times but the loud music and the busy surrounding make her voice can’t be heard.

As she gets inside the arcade, she bumps into Seo-Jun who is holding a lot of arcade coins. Her bumping with Seo-Jun makes him drops all the coins he has.

Im Na-Yeon: Oh, I’m sorry. Here, let me help you.

Park Seo-Jun: oh, thank you.

When she has done picked up all the coins, she finally realized that she just has helped Jeong-Yeon’s partner.

Im Na-Yeon: (chuckles) wait a minute, you are….Jeong-Yeon’s partner right?

Park Seo-Jun: Now you realize it?

Im Na-Yeon: Just so you know, you’ll get beaten up by me and my partner pretty badly.

Park Seo-Jun: (chuckles) oh, I’m sorry but who is exactly your part-

Jeon JungKook: hey there is my partner! Na-Yeon-ah I’m sorry I’m late!

Im Na-Yeon: It’s not just me you should apologize for, the coach was pretty mad at you, you know?

Park Seo-Jun: Wait a second, hyung! You’re Na-Yeon-ssi partner?

Jeon JungKook: uhhh… yes. Is there a problem?

Just then the girls who had wandered inside the mall come to the arcade to meet the boys.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: ah! Im Na-Yeon, what are you doing here?

Na-Yeon doesn’t answers but only smirks, takes Jungkook hand and walks away from them.

Jeon JungKook: Alright then, bye!

Sana Minatozaki: What is her problem?

Student 3: Wait a minute, isn’t that Jungkook oppa?

Student 4: Omg it is him!

Park Seo-Jun: Hey do you know that JungKook hyung is Na-Yeon’s partner?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Wait what? Really?

Park Seo-Jun: YES!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: We are going to have a big trouble then…….

*

*

*

Badminton Stadium (2013)

Badminton’s coach: I TOLD YOU GUYS TO BE HERE ONE HOUR BEFORE THE OPENING MATCH STARTS!

Everyone: We’re sorry~. We wouldn’t do it again~.

Badminton’s coach: Nam-Joon-ssi, do you know you’re the one that are going to play?

Kim Nam-Joon: What? It’s me?!

Badminton’s coach: WARM UP your body now! Each of you will take a seat and watch him plays.

Everyone: ok~.

*

They all have seated in the crowd seats which jeong-Yeon sitting behind Seo-Jun.

Student 3: Oh! Nam-Joon oppa is entering!

Student 4: Nam-Joon oppa FIGHTING!!

As expected of the 2nd best singles player, Nam-Joon easily won the match by an astounding score of 21-10, 21-11.

With that, Nam-Joon has secured a spot for the quarter final. There is no doubt that Nam-Joon is going to win the singles category since Jungkook doesn’t participate in the single category.

After the opening match had ended the others category will start in 30 minutes.

Each of them are pretty nervous and start to warm up their body.

Suddenly…

Badminton’s coach: Jeong-Yeon-ssi, Seo-Jun-ssi! Follow me! I’ll take you to the court.

Student 6: Good luck Seo-Jun!

Since the Mixed doubles category doesn’t have many participants they’ll play straight for a quarter final match.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What? This is the quarter final match?

Badminton’s coach: I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you earlier but I just know about this too.

Park Seo-Jun: So, who’ll be play against?

Badminton’s coach: Well one of them is a transferred student from Japan apparently. Her name is Momo Hirai. Her overall score is quite good but I think you two have a chance to win.

*

While they taking their stance, both of them can hear a cheer from Nam-Joon who is sitting on the crowd seat.

Kim Nam-Joon: Remember your training!! FIGHTING!!

Seo-Jun knows his voice couldn’t be heard so he just gives him a thumb up.

At the first 5 minutes of the game they are losing pretty badly with a score of 4-11. Seo-Jun who still can’t shakes off his nervousness is noticed by Jeong-Yeon.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi, don’t worry you don’t have to get nervous. Do you know what I do when I get nervous? I’ll pretend the stadium is empty.

Park Seo-Jun: oh re-really? Thank you for that advice!

Seo-Jun closes his eyes. When he opens it he hears nothing. All he can hear is the sound of his and Jeong-Yeon’s footsteps.

*Dak*

Momo serves to Seo-Jun and he easily returns it back. Momo’s partner returns it back with a high lob shot.

Jeong-Yeon who is a total aggressive player immediately smashes it back to them. Momo who is flabbergasted successfully able to reflects it back.

Seo-Jun who sees an opportunity immediately hits the shuttlecock with all his strength securing them a point.

That rally impresses everyone who is watching even Nam-Joon.

Kim Nam-Joon: Keep it up you two!

In the end, they win the whole match by a tight score 21-19, 21-18.

Nam-Joon comes down from the crowd seat to congratulate both of them but he stops his intentions when he sees both of them sitting exhaustedly on the bench.

Suddenly, a loud familiar shout can be heard by Nam-Joon. It seem like Jungkook and Na-Yeon had just finished their match and they have totally demolished their enemy by an incredible gap score between their score and the enemy which is 21-5, 21-7.

Na-Yeon and Jungkook walks in front of Nam-Joon.

Jeon JungKook: Congrats on winning your match… (smirk)

*

*

Bus (2013)

Badminton’s coach: Good Job! All of you! As expected Tae-Hyung and Nam-Joon secured themselves a quarter final match. Let take a moment to congratulate our Mixed doubles representative who managed to get themselves a semifinal match.

Sana Minatozaki: (clapping) good job!!

Badminton’s coach: now we’re going to go to a small housing area where we’ll sleep there.

The coach seems to talk alone since the kids are half-awake.

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca.

See you guys next chapter.