Chapter 1

Blackbangtan in your area

"Okay girls, the only group you can date is BTS, okay? If it isn't them, don't even think about dating! Now, go into your house!" Their boss said. "Okay...." Jennie replied.

They entered the house and sat on the sofa. "Okay girls, since we are only allowed to date BTS, let's do some research about them, shall we?" Jisoo said. "Okay unnie..." the other 3 replied. They listened to songs like "Dope" and "Fire" and they already decided which member of BTS they wanted. "Jimin is mine!" Rosé told them. "Good, because Jin is mine!" Jisoo shouted. "Well, jungkook is mine! He's so cute!" Lisa screamed. "SUGA!!!" Jennie yelled. "Girls, let's try to find them during the MAMA awards!" Jisoo told them. "Yes! And you know what? Jisoo, Jin is the visual like you, and he kinda looks like you!" "And jungkook is the maknae like you, Lisa!" They continued discussing about BTS until they were tired.

Meanwhile, at BTS house...

Rap Monster, J-Hope and V were sleeping whole the other 4 were in the living room, using their devices. "Hey! Look at this!" Jungkook called. "Blackpink songs, "whistle" and "boombayah" are reaching the top" Jimin said. "Let's find out more about blackpink, shall we?" Jin asked. Suga nodded and they went on Google, Instagram and YouTube. They watched their songs, and they were amazed. "Wow, there songs are really good! And do you think we should choose who we want?" Suga said. "Yeah, and I choose Jisoo, I like her voice and she's so pretty!" Jin said. "I want Rosé, her voice is so unique and her dancing is so good! Plus, she's gorgeous!" Jimin shouted. "Hmm.. I want Jennie, her rapping is good, and she has swag, like me!" Suga told them. "That's leaves me with Lisa, not exactly my ideal type but she pretty and her rapping is good!" Jungkook mummered.

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you had a nice day, this is the end of chaper one, hope you like it!

Please suscribe and upvote!