Misunderstanding (1)

Misunderstanding (Sequel to I'm Fine)

Sehun POV

"Sehun ah! I have very good news to tell you!" Hayoung cheerfully told me as she pulled out the chair beside me to sit.

"What is it?" I mumbled, still sleepy as it is the first period. 

"You know the restaurant I am working part time in? The waiter that I had been very close to? Yah. Dongwoon oppa. I had a crush on him since like forever right? Yep, he confessed his feelings for me yesterday when he is sending me home, and tomorrow is my date with him!" Her eyes twinkled when she finished talking. 

She seemed so in love. 

I immediately felt a pang in my heart. A lump formed in my throat. But fortunately, no tears formed. Yet. 

"Wow finally someone like you back. Remember all the times that you got rejected by the guys you like and I have to console your stupid ?" I fake  laughed at her. 

"Shut up! I was your wingman for you and Naeun. If it wasn't for me, you both would still be too shy to confess both of your feelings for each other!" She laughed at me back, and hit me on the back. Hard. 

"Ouch ouch, yah okay. Go celebrate that someone finally actually likes you back stupid." I laughed at her again when she glared at me.

She proceed to sit with Chorong, cutely shoving a sleepy Suho who is about to sit with his "cute and lovely" girlfriend, to tell her the news. 

I stared at her sadly, knowing that I'm too late. Too late to make her mine. 

Suho sat beside me, took a pitiful glance at me, as he too, know what happened. He is the only one that knows how I truly feel. 

He patted me on my back, as tears started to well up in my eyes. 

Naeun POV 

I thought I love him. Turns out not.

The feelings slowly faded as I got into relationship with Sehun. He is a good guy and all, but I know the guy that I love is not him. Definitely not him.

I used to make excuses for myself, hoping to develop feelings for him.

But I slowly realised that love couldn't be forced, and no point forcing myself to love him again, as once you force yourself to love someone, that means you don't really love the person at all. 

I always wanted to break up with him, but everytime he looked at me, that soft smile that he have whenever he walked towards me, that blissful expression he have everytime we go out on dates, and the twinkle in his eyes whenever he looked at me, makes me harder to break up with him. 

He is just too precious. 

Suho POV

I stared at Sehun sadly, knowing how sad he is feeling. I stared back at Hayoung, who is currently talking to Chorong about Dongwoon. She seem so happy.

At that moment, I too, who keep encouraging Sehun to follow his heart, think that he is too late. 

Chorong POV 

"Yah and he said that once he met me, he is awestruck at how someone could look so beautiful and have such a nice personali-" 

"You still love Sehun right." I cut her off. 

We were silent for a moment, as her happy expression faded to a sad one. 

"Yes." She said so softly, like as if Sehun, who is sitting a few desk away could hear us. 

"I knew it. Why did you accept Dongwoon oppa's confession? And why did you even tell Sehun that you have a crush on him? Why?" I asked her. 

It sounds like I'm a mother asking her daughter why did she took the cookies from the jar even though I told her not to.

"I don't know. I was so scared of him suspecting that I lik- I mean love him, so I told him that I like someone else. As for the confession part, I didn't know Dongwoon oppa like me. I only treat him as a friend. A brother. I didn't want to reject him, so I accepted him and pretend to like him. I pretended to be happy. " she replied, looking to the ground with a guilty and ashamed expression.

"You shouldn't accept Dongwoon oppa's confession. You're only giving him false hopes, Hayoung ah." I said as I rubbed her back, as the poor girl look like she is going to cry. 

"I know." 

"Then why did you accept him?" I asked again.

"He is just too precious." She softly replied, as her first tear dropped down. 

Hayoung POV 

The hurt, the guilt, mixed together is the most horrible feeling you could ever have. 

Why did Dongwoon oppa have to like me? And why did I accept him? As what Chorong unnie say, I'm just giving him false hopes. It is so hard to get rid of the guilt. It keep staying in my heart.

For Sehun... even though I'm used to it, knowing that he would never love me, it still hurt.

I would always wonder while staring at Sehun and Naeun, when will I get over him? But I have this strong feeling that no matter what I do, I will never get over him.

I just love him too much. 

One. Two. Three. 

I counted the tears that fall. 

Chorong unnie hugged me, whispering comforting words as she rubbed my back. 

I smiled through the tears, knowing that I have at least someone by my side. 

Taemin POV 

Naeun and me has been friends since childhood. 

I love her so much. But too bad she doesn't. Since childhood, I knew, I love her. 

But one day, when she came running to me and told me happily that she and Sehun got together, my heart sank. 

I congratulated her, and tried to be happy for her. But no matter what I do, I couldn't be happy for her. 

I was mad at myself. Why didn't I confessed earlier? Why didn't I fought for her? Why why why? I would always ask myself these two questions. 

I knew the answer.

Because I was a coward, who was afraid that she would reject me. 

But no point in knowing why anymore.

I was too late. 

Suho POV 

As the final bell rang, me and Chorong went to our usual place, the rooftop. 

She layed on my lap as I lean my back against the brick wall. 

"Suho ah, why is everything so messed up?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked as I look down at her.

Everything about her is so beautiful, and I love her so much. To the point that if she ever leaves me, I wouldn't know what to do. 

"I don't know... even though we are not the only ones who are happily in love, but... people are hurting." 

"I know." 

Chorong and me are the only ones who know that Hayoung loves Sehun. 

There are so many times I almost spilled out that Sehun love Hayoung too, but I didn't want to break the promise. It goes the same with Hayoung. 

"Bomi and Chen is so idiotic sometimes, no wonder they are a couple." She chuckled softly as she went through her Instagram feed. 

"I know." I said while laughing as she showed me a picture of them giving goofy faces to the camera. 

She sat up and hugged me tightly. 

"I love you so much oppa." 

"Me too." I said as I started to kiss her.

Surprisingly, she responded to my kisses for the very first time, and we suddenly have a makeout session. 

Before our hormones could get the better of ourselves, we pulled away. 

She seems flustered, and look at the ground. 

"Chorong are you okay?" 

"I am I am. I was just thinking." She quickly changed the topic. 

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"About?"

"Hayoung. Let's help her." 

 

_______________________________________________________    Hey guys! This may turn into a two shot or three shot, as I'm really digging into Chorong x Suho. Those who ship them, good news! There will certainly be more fluff for them, as they are my second ultimate ship lol. If any of you guys want Taemin x Naeun or Chen x Bomi, feel free to comment down to tell me! (even though I doubt any of you will T_T) You can either request for more romance in this story, or an individual one shot for them! I don't know when I will be updating as even though it is the holidays now, I need to rush all my homework (argh why do teachers have to toture us students like this T_T) and school is reopening next week ←_←. Also, I'm having a writer's block T_T  I will do my best to finish this story and also fufill all your requests. Even though my story may not be interesting or my spelling/grammer/tenses/paragraphing etc may not be good, I hope you would still read and enjoy my story ^^ Byeee~ ^^