A broken Promise

A Match Made In Hell (Daejae/Chanbaek fanfic) [HIATUS: will be back]

As Daehyun was walking down the the quite streets of Seoul he couldn't help to seach every building in hope that Youngjae would be in one of them because he doesn't want to believe that he could be lying dead somewhere so he searched for another half an hour or so when he noticed a blood splatter on the door of a closed down Chinese restaurant so he ran up to it and kicked it down with only a little effort, so he makes his way down the stairs to what looks like a  storage room that has the door slightly open,when he walkes he sees Youngjae tied to a chair in the middle of the room.

 

Daehyuns pov: 

The moment I walked into the room I saw Youngjae tied to a chair with bruised arms and legs and a gash aross his cheek without a second thought I dash towards him to set him free, he looked like he was slowly waking up so as soon I removed them.

''Hey Youngjae you awake '' he murmered in responce 

"Come on up we go" I say getting ready to lift him up of the chair 

Before I could lift him the door behind us opened so as I looked around to see who it was 7 boys that I reconised from before who looked to be every angry walked though holding different types of weapons,as one of them approched me so I puched across the face causing to land on the hard cold floor which made the boys charge towards me and without any little effort I take them out one by one and at the end of all of this each boy is lying out cold on the floor.

After cheaking that they were not going to wake up for a little while I lifted Youngjae making him lean against me as it seemed that it was hard for him to walk on his own, as we walked towards the exit I felt Youngjae get snached away way from and two boys hold me back the were pretty strong as they could hold me back but as I could not break free without Youngjae seeing me.

Youngjae pov:

I looked forward to see two men holding Daehyun back so I tried to break free from the men by kicking and but I wasn't strong anough as they carried on dragging me further way from Daehyun so ended up shouting for them to let me go and so Daehyun can here me.

Daehyun's pov:

Just as I was about to free myself Youngjae shouts something "I Thought you would protect me,you promised  you broke it! " I look up to see him in tears stream down his face which broke my heart because that I could not keep my promise,and that he would never trust me ever again,but before he could say anything more one of them hit him aross the head knocking him out,all I could do was sit there and watch as he was lifted over one of the boys shoulder and carried away into the distance.