Episode 1

THE KIM ROYAL ♔ KIM JUNMYEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Junmyeon. Ring a bell? Well, thats the name that feared by all and respected by all. The elders, the youngsters, the governors, even the important people in the world. Kim Junmyeon. They fear the family, the bloodline, the powers that Kim Junmyeon held.

Is he a mean person? No. He is only strict when he needed to be. He works and do his best for his business, maintaining his family pride and dignity without fail Why? Because he is the oldest in Kim bloodline and he know the obligations.

The person he treasure the most in this very moment? His grandmothers-- Oh, he have grandmothers, two exactly. He love his grandmothers. The first one is the dowager queen of his late-grandfather.  The second one is the consort. But the two lived in harmony and full of happiness. Both supporting each other.

Oh yes, continue. The second one, obviously his brothers. His dear brothers that he missed dearly. Five gorgeous brothers that the royal tried to not exposed to the wicked media. 

For ten years, they are separated but letters were exchanged.

Kim Kyungsoo. A very gentle person with a soft smiles always plastered on his face. He is such an intelligent royal family member that graduate at such a young age and the first one who goes abroad, leaving the royal family for years for continuing his study.

Kim Baekhyun. A very loud and cheerful guy. He is the one who made the mood inside the lonely palace. Absolutely passionate about his dream to be an artist just because he inherit a nice vocal from his birth mother.

Kim Chanyeol. Twins with Baekhyun with a completely different pulls. He loves art and musics. Instead, he and Baekhyun leave the royal family to pursue their dream. Chanyeol as music maker, and Baekhyun as usual, promise to be his first artist that will sing the song Chanyeol created.

Kim Yixing. The only half chinese from the royal family. A very gentle person who is now currently popular with him being as one of the infamous surgeon. He apply a transfer at Korea to reunite with his family.

Kim Jongin. A passionate man who passionate about everything. He is such a shy guy who full of cuteness. He just finished his master to handle one of his family  bussiness at out of the town.

Kim Sehun. A last guy that come in royal family. He is the youngest that spoiled by others. He just finished his Bachelor's degree of becoming an air force pilot, one of his dream.

 

Staring intently at his planner, calling out the butler who has been with him for years. "Butler Cho! I have some problem here." 

Coming in with such speed, almost slipped on the slippery tiles. 

"Yes, your highness? What is the problem seems to occur?" Breath in, Butler Cho said in such a calm pace. Afterall he is an expert.

"Butler Cho. Is today the day my brothers coming home? Why don't you remind me this?" Sternly Kim Junmyeon look at his dear Butler Cho who is now wiping his sweat with the handkerchief.

"My apologies, your highness. I am afraid you may too busy." Apologetically he hung his head low. Humming, Kim Junmyeon shut off his computer, gather the jacket on the seat and stormed out from the door. 

"Your highness! Where are you going?" Butler Cho runs, going as the same pace with Kim Junmyeon.

"Fetching my brothers before its too late, of course. Why don't you come along, Butler Cho?" Kim Junmyeon giving out his infamous smile.

In the busy airport, there's bunch of five idiots royals who sit at the waiting vip lounge. Kim Kyungsoo speaks first, being the first one who is impatient after such a long ride. "Where is the people? Don't they know that we will be coming today?" 

Kim Sehun, taking down his sunglases, he chuckles. "Just wait, big brother. They will come. Don't be cranky." 

Kim Jongin, grunts. "We are tired, Kim Sehun. I just came back from Russia, Kyungsoo-hyung from Japan, Chanyeol-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung just coming from USA, Yixing-hyung just coming back from Las Vegas, And you, you just coming back from where? I don't seem to remember."

Kim Sehun glares, then sweetly said, "My dear forgetful big brother, I just came back from Chicago."

Rolls his eyes, Kim Jongin nodded. "Yes, yes, Chicago, dear brother."

"Are you two arguing?" A moody Kim Baekhyun never good, they could feel Kim Baekhyun glares through his dark shade of glasses that hides his black eye-bags. 

Flinched, the youngers silmutaneously shook their heads. "No, Baekhyun-hyung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter