Final

Us.

We talked about you.

We talked about me.

We talked about what happen and how it used to be.

We talked about us.

I remember not to long ago, when I first met you, I couldn't believe how obnoxious a person could be. How rude of it for you to think of me as some weird chick that your friend found suddenly. But now I know of the existence in your kind heart, the gentleness of your soul that has touched upon mine, engulfing me with a tender embrace, enjoying my presence just as much as I appreciate yours. Oh darling, how you have changed my cold aura into something much more beautiful. 

I remember when everybody hated you so much, and I couldn't help but agree with them. You were something that words just couldn't explain. Unreliant, inconsiderate. It was as if god decided to pick and choose the worst parts of you, and presented them in such a way that was so intolerable. Yet now, with the eyes that only looking at you lovingly so, I understand your actions, the defense mechanism that you display for others to see, only picking out the people worth opening up to, I wish one of those people could have been me.

I remember when she left you, how defenseless and weak you became, yet you drew me in, as if entranced by a magical force. I suddenly began to feel the need of being there for you, of caring for you in your time of need. I wanted to become someone important to you, so I stayed with you, while you were alone because I knew how it felt to be alone.

Why is it that you became so important to me? What was it that you did for me to devote my time and effort into you? Now I can see, no matter what I did, I wasn't the one in your heart. No matter how hard I tried, I was reaching for the stars with the best of my abilities, yet it was a stupid task; for stars are billions of miles away,

just like you and me,

physically,

emotionally,

spiritually.

It felt so good being able to talk to you every single day

For you to be there,

With me in your free time,

What was I thinking though? I knew, I always knew deep down inside, I was just a replacement. I was just a rebound, a second option, I should have known that I originally wasn't worth your time, what did you even think of me back then?  

But I knew, one day you were going to become bored of me, your play thing, soon my emotions were going to disinagrade into nothingness, which only meant that there was nothing left for you to cling onto, nothing left for you to break. When that day came, my heart broke, and I felt cheated in life, lied to, backstabbed. It was as if I had confessed my sins to the glory of god, only to be rejected and put into the pile of outcasts, damned in hell for that was the only place worth my disgusting existance. 

I tried to keep my chin up, tried to keep my head up high, but your words were like daggers piercing through my heart that was only filled with love for you and only you. Why did it end like this my love? Why did it have to be this way?

You told me how I never really mattered to you in the first place, the messages, the calls, the dates, everything in my world was swiftly taken from me.

My everything became nothing.

You told me how I was only a substitute, a plan B for something for more important, for something indifferently superior in presence than I could have ever been to you. The questions that you scolded me will never leave my mind, engraved into my brain as if a side note to your cruelty, a reminder of my broken heart.Why should I care about you when I didn't even know you, Why should I care about you when you never did anything for me? Why? Maybe you were right, I guess in the end I didn't know you after all, but I loved you and that was all that kept me going. I wanted to be by your side. I wanted to be the one that you cried to when no one else was there, I wanted you to open up to me, but I should have known. Why would ever open up to someone like me?

You always knew me for someone who lost my temper though, so when you caused the love from my heart to flow out into the grasps of darkness, nothing, but bitterness and hatred existed in every single cell, every inch of my dead body. 

I despised you for living, for breathing in the same air as me. I couldn't stand in the same room,  I couldn't look in your general direction. As the tears fell down, I rushed outside our spot, into the only thing left for me,

Loneliness.