Nice To Meet You

Life Again

Hoseok was walking back from the bookstore near his house when he crashed into a man with stunning black eyes and soft mint hair. Hoseok stood up with a wide grin on his face.

"Hi! I'm Hoseok. What's your name? Sorry I bumped into you."

"Yoongi. It's fine. Don't worry about it. Goodbye."

As Yoongi ran away the opposite direction from the new man he had encountered, Hoseok stared off sadly towards the direction Yoongi was running softly saying, "Nice to meet you", wondering if he had somehow unintentionally hurt someone else. He repeated the name softly letting it roll of his tongue. He then his heel to leave and start walking. 

If he had only watched a bit longer, he would have seen that Yoongi turned back to cast a forlorn glance towards him before turning back to run. 

As Hoseok walked home, he decided to change his route to go to a bar. As he drank whiskey and his worries started to dissapear, his thoughts turned to the shorter man he had crashed into earlier. Turning to drape his coat on his seat he let out a small gasp when he saw Yoongi enter the building. He quickly swivelled back towards the bar and proceeded to hit head against the table muttering profanities. While he was nursing a margarita he swiftly turned back when he felt a cold hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you okay kid? I saw you hit your head against the bar table." Hoseok had turned around to see a man wearing shades of pink ranging from a coral pink beanie, a soft pink pastel shirt and light pink hair.