Chapter 2

Rebels

They split up because they have don’t have the same classes. Chaeyoung went to her locker to take out her books. As she walked into the classroom everybody stood at the front and the teacher was talking some to them. Chaeyoung was super confused and ignored the teacher, all she heard was  “…and that’s the reason why you shouldn’t even think about finding your seat because I already organized everything. I already choose your sears and NO, you can’t switch, Under NO CONDITIONS! Is that clear?”  Chaeyoung already hated him. The whole class mumbled a ‘yes’ and the teacher read the names in sitting order.

Chaeyoung was sat in the left corner. One good thing that happened to her today. At least that’s what she thought.

When she walked to the edge a girl followed and to Chaeyoung’s luck it was the girl from the parking lot. Chaeyoung immediately felt the anger inside her grow again. She just rolled her eyes at her sight. Not that she was ugly tho, she was actually drop-dead gorgeous. But like Chaeyoung didn’t like her at all becase of what happened outside.

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

What the fck? Out out of 28 students, she’s sitting next to me. I can’t believe it, can this day even get worse?! Ugh I hope we won’t have any other classes together. She’s like very beautiful tho, but her personality destroys it. At least what I saw from her personality until now.

We sat in silence, both pretending to listen to the teacher. I could feel her sometimes gazing at me. What does she fcking want?!

The next time she looked at me I turned my head and caught her staring,

“What is it? Do you have something else to say? Say it now!” I demanded annoyed.

“ You can’t tell me what to do, btch.”

“I’m trying to normally talk to you, I would really appreciate it if you would stop calling me a btch . I didn’t even know what I did to be treated like this by you.”

“Oh yeah?! So forcing me to talk is normal talking for you rich people?!”

“STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!” I whisper yelled.

“ First of all if you have another problem with me let’s clear this here because we gotta sit together the whole fcking year. Second, stop calling me a rich or a btch or even better; a rich btch” I shot her a death glare and she almost looked intimidated.

“SON CHAEYOUNG! MYOUI MINA! Come to the front after class!!” The teacher shouted.

Well I guess her name is Mina. Hmm Mina? Myoui Mina? Why does it sound so familiar? Mina? Nope I have no idea why I know that name.

“You know that this is your fault, right?” Mina asked as we walked to the front after class. “Mina, I have no nerve for your right now. Please leave it!” I answered annoyed. She kept silent as we walked to the front.

“Ladies, if you keep on fighting back there I’ll give both of you detention. And no you can’t change seats all you’ll get is detention every single time until you get suspended or stuff like that. So.sop.it!.” The teacher angrily commanded.

We just nodded and walked together separately to our next class, since we were too late because of our talk, we came in right during the Lesson. Miss Suzy, the social studies teacher of this shoo told us to sit in the corner. Great! We’re sitting together again. Fck my life. Mina suddenly raised her hand, “Miss? Isn’t there any chance to change seats?” I just rolled my eyes. “No Mina, there isn’t any chance. Also Chaeyoung is a nice person” Mina just hummed an annoyed “Okay” and mumbled something like “ Yes nice, if that’s seen as nice nowadays I don’t know anymore.” I decided to drop it since I was too lazy for another senseless fight. But this Mina girl is hardcore getting on my nerves.

The class went on and we came to the end. Right when I thought the torture with Mina would be over, the teacher started talking about a project. I still had some hope that I can choose my partner, but no. Apparently all the teachers made a contract today that tells them to be complete btches, because she said we have to do those projects with the person next to us. And now you can guess who sat next to me. Right; Myoui Mina. The teacher also added that we had to do them together. Like we can’t do them separately and put them together then.

Mina and I groaned in sync and turned to face each other. She started talking “ Alright, we won’t have to meet up more than two times. At least that’s tuned on my working tempo. I don’t know how slow you work, but I doubt that you’re a good student.” I remained silent, if only she knew that I’m the best student of this fcking school. But I ain’t got time to discuss with that btch. “That’s what I thought” she said acting like she won a price. I stood up, ready to leave the class. I wrote my number on a paper and handed it to her. “ Here you go, Miss ‘Super intelegent’. Text me whenever you’re ready to start this project. I ain’t got time to discuss with you.” with saying that I left the room like a complete badass.

I walked up to my locker and was greeted by Dahyun and Tzuyu. We did some superficial conversation as I saw Mina walking towards us. UGH can’t she leave me alone? At least in our break! “What do you want?!” I snapped. She looked at me confused.“Actually I should ask you what you’re doing at my locker?!” she answered. Her locker? Ohh. Well this is embarrassing. And like why do we have everything next to each other what’s wrong in here?! I just remained silent since we already fought enough for the day and we only have had two lessons.

The day went on and you can probably imagine who was in all my classes and who I was sat next to.. It was annoying tho.  It wouldn’t be too bad, but like she’s always searching some reason to start a fight and I doubt that I can hold back any longer. She literally started a fight in every single subject that day.

I walked out to my car together with Dahyun and Tzuyu. “ Yow! Chaeyoung” someone called behind me. We turned around and it was Jae. He always used to hit on me but when he found out about my sxuality, he stopped. He is actually a cool guy tho. He accepted my sxuality immediately and respected me by stopping on hitting on me. We remained good friends. “Jae!!” I answered excited to see him again. We hugged and told me about a party he had this Friday and invited me, of course. I was literally invited to every party in this school and I mostly went to them only because I can’t say no.

Seems like I’m going to a party this weekend. The last time I went to one of Jae’s parties, I made out with that girl. Sometimes I really wonder who she was. She was an amazing kisser.

---

A/N: 

Double update! Please let me know what you think. (◑‿◐)