Finale

And his heart goes to...

There's this big award show in America called the Grammy's for music. Suddenly one day these two different companies got asked to bring their two most popular groups to the Grammy's to perform. They started practice the very next day to get ready for the big performance. A week later Grammy's tweeted out that two k-pop groups would be performing, but no one knew who it is. And the funny thing is these groups don’t even know each other.

"Gah, I can't believe we get to perform at the Grammy's in front of all those people," Baekhyun said excitedly like he was going to pee his pants from excitement. Exo is very popular in Korea and in America to but not as much. The leader Junmyeon has always wished and dreamed to go to America and perform at the Grammy's, and that wish is about to come true. "yah baek this is daebak," said Chanyeol also excitedly while he was trying to calm himself down.

Exo does not know that another k-pop group will be there and will also be performing. "Hey guys do you think there is going to be another k-pop group is going to be there," says Yoongi as all the members of Bangtang gather up for a meeting. They are trying to make this performance the best one yet, even if they are the only k-pop group going. "I don’t think so because they would of already told us and it would have been up online," says Jongdae being the smart but also confused one as they wonder what to do and what to perform. Oh they have no idea what's coming for them...

Jongdae coming as a new member to BTS since 5 months ago was shocking to the fans but also a pleasant surprise. He hasn’t been to a award show with bts since he got into the group. He wants to see how people will react to him with getting better dancing skills, amazing vocals, and very handsome. All he wants to do is to try hard, perform great, and maybe make a new friend along the way.

Baekhyun has always wondered what it's like to fit in with the American's and listen to their music and talk English. EXO has always been known to put on an amazing performance with the help of EXO-Ls, so there wondering how it's gonna be like with celebrities. He has always had a very curious mind so he wonders if there will be another k-pop group will be there. Hopefully he can find someone there too. …............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ "And here we have the world's biggest K-pop group EXO!" Says the announcer as exo step out on the red carpet getting ready to take pictures like everyone does. Their nervous for its their first time being there but there all professionals and look handsome that people can't even tell. Suddenly as EXO are almost done with their picture and about to go inside they here "And now here we have the other k-pop group joining us BTS," says the announcer as they all come out. Jongdae is surprised but not shocked as he sees the other group just a few inches away from them. His eyes glimpse on the dark orange color hair and sculptured face just right before they walk through the door.

Baekhyun caught a tiny little glimpse of the other group but he isn't worried for them to be there cause he knows everything is going to be ok. After the red carpet is done and everyone has settled down in their seats, Finally the awards show begins. Baekhyun notices that one table down are the other k-pop group. "Hey I think my eyes aren't working cause I'm pretty sure I see eight people at BTS table" said baekhyun.

"No buddy your fine, your eyes work good. They got a new member like five months ago his names Jongdae, good looking person, and amazing vocals." Said Kyungsoo to baekhyun who was shocked kind of. Baekhyun wanted to ask Kyungsoo more questions about this Jongdae person but he couldn’t cause they had to go get ready for their performance.

When EXO was performing Baekhyun just couldn’t help it but he kept on looking at Jongdae amazed by his handsomeness. He hoped that Jongdae didn’t noticed but that kind of failed when he looked over there for the fifth time and noticed that when they locked eyes Jongdae blushed and looked away. Slightly giggling to himself Baekhyun was kind of proud for making him blush, hoping that he can do it again.

After EXO finished performing and all of that next it was BTS's turn. Jongdae was a little nervous for it was his first time performing for American Celebrity's but excited and also curious to see if that dark orange haired boy was looking at him again. Trying to glance at him and also dancing was a struggle but a success. When they locked eyes he got nervous and looked away but right before he did he could see that little smirk on his face.

After both of the k-pop groups performed, they went on with the show. Baekhyun and Jongdae kept on glancing at each other throughout the rest of the show and wanted to talk to each other but couldn’t. Once the show was over both k-pop groups went backstage into their dressing rooms to take off their makeup and change into more comfier clothes. While changing and getting ready to leave baekhyun just couldn’t stop thinking about Jongdae that it took him awhile to get ready.

When they were all done changing and getting their stuff, they were walking to the backstage door to go to their car to leave. Just right before Baekhyun walks out the door, someone suddenly slams into him from the front. Baekhyun noticed that they were in a hurry so he was about to let them go without saying anything but he noticed it was Jongdae he bumped into. Wanting to talk to him Baekhyun said "Hey guys all be right back, I think I forgot something back in the dressing room."

Once Jongdae was not rushed anymore he went back to Baekhyun and said "Hey I think I noticed you looking at me during your guys performance, you guys did really good and you’re a really great performer, maybe I can get your number or something?" Baekhyun was shocked he said all of that cause he usually says all that stuff but that put an upgrade on Jongdae. "Um sure... yeah sure, can I see your phone," said Jongdae flustered.

After Jongdae and Baekhyun switched phones they said bye to each other. While Jongdae is walking back to his car he feels a small peck on his temple. Surprised he turns back, Baekhyun gives a big smile, gets in the car and leaves. Jongdae with a smile on his face gets into the car and they leave. Suddenly he gets a text "hi can't wait to see you again :)