Fin.

I just want to say" I love you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***

Wendy and Irene started dating for almost a month now. After Wendy confesses her interest on the latter,they decided to give it a try. They discovered a lot of things about each other. On Irene,she discovered that Wendy is a bubbly,talkative outgoing person but despite of her bright personality,she has a vulnerable heart that made Irene worry. On Wendy,she discovered that Irene is shy,reserved but also childish despite of her age. They enjoyed each other's company,go on a date or watch movies every weekend,go on a shopping together etc. 

But,every happy moments there comes a challenges and trials. And for Wendy,her no.1 challenge is to impress the Bae's sister. Would she succeeded? Or ended up losing it.

 

**

Wendy keep on tapping her foot on the floor as her hands was already sweating in too much nervousness. She don't know why she feels this way,knowing about meeting Irene's sister make her feel nervous as her heart beats faster as usual. But all the nervousness melt away as she felt a warm hand enveloping her own causing her to turn her head to the side as she meet the smiling face of her lover.

 

"It's going to be ok,they'll surely like you" Irene assured with a smile making Wendy to relax as she heave a deep sigh.

After a minute the rooms door suddenly open as the three Bae's sister came out. Wendy recognize the different expression the three is given to her. The taller one which Wendy recognize as Joy based on Irene's description is giving her that mischevous smile. The second tallest which she recognize as Seulgi because she's the only one that looks like a bear among the three of them is giving her this unreadable expression. And the last one,which is the youngest named Yeri is giving her this icy glare while her arms crossed on her chest making Wendy to gulp in nervousness.

The three of them took the seat across Irene and Wendy with the same expression on their faces.

 

"Girls, I have something to announce. This is very important so I want you to listen" says Irene as she cleared before taking Wendy's hand and intertwine it with her own

"Girls,I'd like you to meet Wendy,my girlfriend" says Irene followed by a gasp from the three but Irene ignored it and continue with the introduction

"Wendy, I'd like you to personally meet my sisters, Seulgi,the second oldest,Joy,the 3rd and Yeri,the youngest" Irene introduce

"Hi, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri,it's nice to finally meet the three of you" says Wendy as she slightly bow her head but followed a scoffed from the youngest causing her to slowly lift her head again

"Manners, Yeri!" Irene reprimand causing the youngest to pout

"But unnie~you haven't told us your dating someone now~" Yeri whine as she crosses her arms again on her chest

"I know. That's why I'm telling it to you now" Irene said while looking apologetically to their youngest

Yeri scoffed as she fix her gaze again on Wendy. Wendy swear she feels a sweat forming on her forehead down to her neck because of too much nervousness from the piercing glare the youngest is given to her right now. 

There's a brief silence enveloping the whole Bae's living room after that,as no one uttered a word just there,taking glances on each other minute by minute while Wendy felt small all of a sudden because of the same look the other three is given to her. 

What should she do then? It looks like they're not infavor of her relationship with Irene. So does it means,they can no longer continue this? Does it means she needs to let go of Irene? But... But she really love this girl beside her. She don't know what will going to happen to her if Irene leaves her,her life. It was a horrible torture,she can no longer live if that will happen. She loves Irene,she really do. And she hopes her sisters saw the sincerity in her eyes right now and let her stay beside Irene and love her forever until they became old and die.

 

"We don't like her" Yeri said prankly causing Wendy to froze on her spot

Does she really this blunt? 

 

"Yeri!" Irene shouted angrily while glaring at their youngest

"What? But I'm just telling the truth! "

"Shut up with that nonsense and try to give some respect!" Irene shouted again that made the three including Wendy to keep quite.

It surprises Yeri,cause this is the first time Irene shouted at her. Before,even if she made mistake Irene will just let her passed followed by a 'It's ok,not your fault. Just don't do it again,ok?"followed by a smile but this time,it's quite different. Irene is different and Yeri felt betrayed

 

"Alright! Alright!" Joy chimed in disrupting the not-so-good atmosphere between them

"Honestly unnie,we really don't like her for you,she looks...so innocent and timid and.." Joy pause for a moment as she let her eyes observe Wendy "ok cute! But...that doesn't mean we approved you as unnie's girlfriend...but if you really want us to accept you, you need to put more effort" says Joy as the smirk never leave her lips

"Effort?" Both Wendy and Irene said as the same time

"Joy,don't tell me this is one of your crazy ideas because if it-"

Joy cut Irene off before she could finish her word"Shush. I know I know unnie,no need to threaten me again,ok?. It's just a test"

"A test?" Irene questioned

"Yes! Like doing something to gain positive or negative results!" Seulgi beam that made the two youngest to mentally slap their self because of the childishness the second oldest did

"As what I was saying unnie"Joy started ignoring the smiling bear beside her who looks like she already losses her mind. Because why not? They clearly plan this before they got out from their room to face their eldest new found lover that they will act cool,serious,protective and scary sisters infront of Wendy but the dumb idiot bear by the name of Bae Seulgi ruined it! And it boils her blood in anger! Not because they can no longer scared away Irene's lover but because Seulgi ruined her wonderful and intelligence plan which she even stay up all night before she finalize everything!

"We're giving Wendy a test"she pause again with a smirk plastered on her face"A test to impress the Bae sisters!" she announces with a grin as her eyes sparkling in delight

 

Wendy's face automatically became pale as she hears those words from the 2nd youngest. Here it is again the sudden jolt she feels inside her chest.

Nervous. Nervous. Why am I really nervous? Gosh! Is this the end of me ?and Irene? No! I'm not letting that to happen She told herself

 

"So,are you going to accept the test? Or..you rather want to back out?" Joy asked with a smirk while looking directly to Wendy

 

It was a complete silence. The four other girls fixed their gaze to Wendy,while the latter became quiet for a moment.

Joy and Yeri chanting in their head that Wendy will not accept that test and back-out, Seulgi didn't mind whatever Wendy will going to answer while Irene wishes Wendy not to let her sisters win this time on the other hand she's worried of what will going to happen to Wendy if she accept the test. 

They all snap of their thought when they heard the latter heave a deep sigh. Slightly squezzing her lovers soft hand while giving her that smile,Wendy fixed her gaze again to the three girls sitting across them with the same smile of confident plastered on her face that surprises the three.

 

"I'm accepting the test" she said making the other three froze on their spot.

 

 

***

 

"What are we going to do?what are we going to do?she accepted the test! Oh my god! It's the end of us!" Joy mumbled as she keep on pacing back and forth on their shared room. After they heard those words from their sister's lover they immediately rush to their room to discuss about their plans but it looks like they were not really expecting Wendy to accept the test,they likely expected her to back-out just like what the other guys courting their sister before did.

 

"Joy unnie,would you like to have a seat first? I can't think properly because of what your doing!" Yeri complained

"Sorry" Joy aplogize as she took the space beside Seulgi on the edge of their bed

"So what's the plan now? Looks like this Wendy girl is not easy to scared of." Seulgi said as she take a glance at the two youngest

"We need to set a criteria" Yeri suggested

"Criteria?" Seulgi and Joy said in unison

"Yes, the three of us will going to set our own criteria for that Wendy girl. If she met our criteria,then...we're going to accept her as Irene unnie's lover"

 

Joy and Seulgi exchange looks before looking again to the youngest

"We think that's a great idea!" They both said as a smirk plastered on their faces

 

***

 

"Hey" Wendy greeted as the door slowly opened revealing the beautiful creature who's wearing a white shirt and a sweatpant,smiling sweetly at her

"Hey" Irene greeted back as she encircling her hands around the latters neck before pecking her lover's lips

"Your a little bit early,you know that?" says Irene as the smile never leaves her lips

"Yeah..ahm..I..I just..I can't wait to see you" Wendy said shyly as a blush became visible on her face that made the latter giggle

"Aigoo,your really cute when your shy" says Irene as she pinch her lover's cheeks

"Ah! Irene that's hurt~" Wendy complained as she rub the sore part that Irene had pinch. But suddenly been stop when she felt a warm lips kissing it. Wendy froze on her spot when Irene continously kissing her cheeks.

 

"There. Is it still hurts?" Irene asked as soon as she finish kissing the latters cheeks.

It takes Wendy a minute before she recompose herself and uttered a words

"You don't have to do that"

"Huh?but why?" 

Wendy tilt her head to the side gesturing to the elders peeking from their apartment door

"Oh! Sorry" Irene smile apologetically at her lover and slightly bow her head to the elders before dragging Wendy inside

 

***

 

"You wait here,I'm going to finish preparing the foods in the kitchen" says Irene as she rushes to the kitchen leaving Wendy at their leaving room.

Wendy heave a deep sigh before sitting comfortably on the couch. But when she feels the boredom,she slowly stand from her sit and roam herself around the leaving room,looking at the frame hanging on the wall to the picture frame displayed at the shelf. There,she saw four girls at their young age,with a big smile on their faces while posing infront of the camera and one of them was Irene. As Wendy saw the young Irene,she can't help herself not to smile. Seeing how innocent her lovers during that time,on how she pose infront of the camera while smiling widely makes her heart fluttere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter