Today's the Day...

My first in Everything

Today's the day. It's already the moving day. All of the items that we'll need are already sorted to boxes after a week of packing. Before we left, my best friends Eunhyuk and Donghae ran to me.

" Yesungie-ah! Yesungie-ah! " the two said, running to my direction.

" Eunhyukkie! Donghae! Glad you guys made it in time! " I exclaimed.

" Um, " Eunhyuk said, handing me a box-shaped present. " Donghae and I got this for you as a parting gift. "

With my curiosity on it's highest, I opened the present. And the box turned out to be a turtle in a cage. A REAL one.  " MWOH! Aigoo! It's a real turtle! Umma! Umma, you gotta see what Hyuk and Hae got for me! " I exclaimed.

" Just a second honey! " Leeteuk umma said.

" We knew you always liked turtles, and it never bore you to stare at them at the Pet Shop's window. " The dancing machine scratched his head. " Oh, and this is from me. Use this when the circumstances tells you so. " He added, and gave me a skateboard.

" Wow.. this is really awesome guys! " I said and drew them to a tight hug. After I let go, I see fishy Hae in tears.

" W-why does uncle K-Kangin h-has t-to be p-promoted and y-you guys have t-to move to S-Seoul? " He said.

" Hae! Don't cry! Don't worry, I'll regularly send a letter to the both of you when I get to Seoul! " I said, trying to calm him down but to no use.

" Well, the last box is finally packed! Now that I'm here, do you have soemthing to show me? " Umma said to me.

" Look umma, EunHae gave me a turtle! A LIVING TURTLE! " I said and prodly shown him the cage. " Oh, and Eunhyuk gave me a skateboard. "

" That's wonderful! And omo... is my Fishy Donghae crying? "

" Well, he's crying because we have to move.... "

"D'aww... " umma said, patting Hae's back. " Don't worry, if we have time we'll visit here at Cheonan. And Yesungie here will write you guys a letter. So stop crying now, arasso? " he added, offering him a hanky. Donghae complied and wiped off his tears. Umma excused himself because he has to do something.

" YAH! Why does Jongwoonie have all the parting gifts? What about me? " Heechul hyung said, and went to us three.

" A-actually, I have one for you hyung... " Hae said, and gave him a present. As hyung opened it, a beautiful hand mirror is seen.

" Well, at least you guys didn't forget me... " hyung said, and immediately admired his reflection. Then he knelt down to Hae. " Hae, can you promise me something? "

" O-okay hyung. "

" When Jongwoonie and I leave, can you take over my post as school diva? "

" I promise hyung, I won't let you down. "

" SWEAR IT. " Then hyung and Donghae made a pinky promise. The moving van came to pick up the boxes, and appa's honking the car. 

" Yesungie! Heechulie! Time to go! " umma said on the moment he opened the window. We all said our goodbyes; and as the car moved away from Eunhyuk, Donghae and our former house... I waved... and waved... and waved my hand.

It's a very long and boring drive from my hometown Cheonan to Seoul. No matter what Leeteuk umma say about Seoul being a larger place for me to explore, I still wanted to stay in my old home. It's a long ride, it's around 2 hours I think. I simply look out at the window, and the familiar places slowly disappear. Heechul hyung complains every ten minutes, " Appa I'm hungry... ". I just heave a sigh and smiled on my new turtle. After another ten minutes, hyung finally fell asleep.

" Yesungie-ah... " umma said, holding my hand. " I know that you miss Eunhyuk, Donghae and your friends back in Cheonan. We miss them too, but we have to move with appa so he can have his promotion. "

" I understand... " I say simply, my eyes diverted from the window to Ddangkoma. " At least I have something to remember them by. " Umma smiled.

" That's good then. " Appa parked the car to a convenience store.

" Yah Heechul, wake up. We'll have a stopover. You've been complaining so many times earlier. " Appa said, soflty slapping hyung. Heechul stifles a yawn and stretches. 

" Where's Heebumie? " He asked me. " Oh yeah, you want to come down? "

" Under your seat. " I replied nonchalantly. " No thanks hyung, not in the mood. " 

" Alright, alright... anything you want me to buy you? "

" Clay pot ramyun will do hyung. "

Heechul left the car, and so does my parents. I brought out the turtle from it's cage and our faces are inches away.

" Ddangkoma, do you miss your old friends in the pet shop too? " I ask. " Answer me truthfully.  "

I received a blink as a reply. After a five-minute staring contest, I placed him on my lap. " Yeah, I missed Eunhyuk and Donghae too... and I don't want to move on another school. It's a bother to make new friends. "

As soon as they got out on the convenience store, I quickly placed him back on his cage. Heebum went to my lap and purred.

" Catch. " Hyung said to me and threw the clay pot ramyun. And by the time I caught it, appa started the engine and the tedious trip to Seoul started once more. 

As the long roadtrip goes by, I am getting bored on looking by the window scenery. I plugged in the earphones on umma's iPod touch and slowly I drifted to dreamland. But I dreamt of something weird, and it's not a nightmare or what. And it seems that on my dream, I am older than I should look. Geez, I'm just an eight year-old kid. It'll take me 20 years for me to be THAT handsome.

I was performing in a crowd, with a guitar at hand. I personally felt unfamiliar on this place, and all of the people there are like my fangirls or what. But still I gave them a good performance. There are two people there that I can't recognize the face, heck we haven't even met before in my life. One was a boy a few years younger than me, and he has a nice voice. He played the accompanying keyboards and he wore a beige coat. And the other boy... he's like three years younger than me and he has high cheekbones. And before I go back to reality, I glanced at him and after I wake up I'm sure I won't forget his face.

And that boy looked like this.

" Yesung. " I hear umma say it to me as he lightly shaked my arm. " Yesungie, wake up. We're almost there. "

I squinted and rubbed my eyes due to the sunlight. And as I opened them, I am astounded on what I'm seeing. Skyscrapers, Skyscrapers, Skyscrapers everywhere! Buildings here, buildings there! Now I can imagine how Eunhyuk felt when they passed by Seoul, for they were heading to Incheon airport for their family trip on Singapore.

" Whoa... " I simply said, my jaw on the ground. Umma stiffled a laugh while I heard appa chuckle.

" Maybe we should drive around Seoul for our Jongwoonie here. " Appa said.

" Kangin honey, if we do that the moving vans will be ahead of us. Maybe next time, at nighttime. Seoul's much beautiful at nighttime with those neon lights. " Umma told him.

" Gah, we there yet appa? " hyung asked.

" Hm... around thirty minutes, yes. "

Seoul for me is a very HUGE place. I could imagine myself getting lost here! Heck, I don't even know where the new house will be if ever that time will happen. I peered my head at the window, and after entering the subdivision a huge house welcomed our eyes.

" Hyung, are we SERIOUSLY living in this subdivison? " I ask. I just can't believe it. " It's so huge. "

" Well, DUH. " he spat. " We're not like going to window shop here. "

" Alright, alright... I didn't ask for your sarcasm, sheesh. "

We've finally reached the house, and the moving van's also in time. Hyung is the one who got out of the car first, and I'm the last. Well, it seems bigger than our former house. And I just declared a staring contest with the lawn. And I was so preoccupied on shooting the lawn with laser eyes that I didn't realize appa was behind me.

" Jongwoonie, " he said to me. " You okay? "

" Yeah... Our new house is a bit bigger from our old one, but still I like it there better. "

" Oh you. You haven't seen the interior yet. And don't worry, soon this house will be filled with a lot of memories. Just like you did before in our old house. " I didn't respond, and still tried to shoot laser to the grass from my eyes. I heard him sigh.

" Aish, this brat... how about we get your boxes and unpack it together? Let's decorate your room as well. Arasso? "

" Okay appa. " I smiled. But before I could go to the moving van to help appa, I have this sudden feeling that I'm being watched from the neighbor's house. Seriously. I turned my back on that house, but to see nothing but the open window and the white curtains.

" That's awkward... " I mumbled. " Ddangkoma, by any chance did you see someone looking at my back. " As always, I always get a stare as a reply.

" You sure? Seriously I thought someone's there. " A blink.

" Oh well. Better help appa get my boxes from the moving van. Ddangkoma, stay here arasso? " I cheerfully told him as I placed his cage by the porch. Then I hurry to appa so we can decorate my room and unpack the boxes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A.N: So how was it? Is it good? Comments appreciated! ♥ And btw, Yesung and Ryeowook's POV will be changing in every chapter. So the next one's Ryeowook's POV.