Valentine's Day

Red

"Uuugh. Owwwww."  I rolled around on the bed while clutching my stomach. 'Why me? Why now?' I clutched my throbbing abdomen tighter as I silently cursed at the pain. The tossing and turning didn't stop either. The pain pulsed and throbbed throughout my body every time I moved. But alas I finally found the perfect position to fall back to sleep. I might look ridiculous to anybody passing by- having my face down on my pillow, my arms limp beside my body as my legs supported my lower body up; meaning my was open and unguarded for any passing erts. 

*Smack*

I yelled in surprise and in pain as my arse was slapped hard by a ert that had snuck into the room. 

"Oh Yoona?? What are you doing here? I didn't see you at all." I rolled my eyes at the ert playing dumb. 

"Yeah right unnie. You were the one that opened the door for me." I mumbled through my pillow. Refusing to even move an inch from my comfortable position. 

"Aww what's wrong with our little choding?" Unnie then hopped on to the bed and decided to push me aside in order to fit into the bed- although my bed was queen sized and she's the size of an oompah loompah! For goodness sake.

"Argh unnie!" I snapped at her as I was moved from my previous position. But the older just ignored my protests and proceeded on stretching those short limbs of hers. While I had to find another pain relieving position still grumbling about my unwanted guest. 

"Yah Sun bun! Something's wrong with Im choding!" Soon another oompah loompah's head popped through the door. 

"Aww Yoona what's wrong?" She walked to us- petting my , urging me to move aside as she sat next to her girlfriend. I was once again laying on my stomach breathing in the strawberry scented pillow. 

"Being a woman. That's the problem."

"Ooh. So that's what's wrong with our little choding." They said in unison. I turned my head to the right and watched the two silently eyeing each other.

"Well I guess we should leave you alone. With your misery." I scoffed in response at the lack of sympathy from my so-called 'unnies'. 

"Fine, leave me then. At least I'll have Fany and Hyo unnie to take care of me." I sulked more to myself than to them- who are now cuddling beside me whispering sweet nothings to each other. 

"Fany went out earlier with Sica and Hyo slept over Soo's since you know.. it's Valentine's Day." Sunny replied while Taeyeon was playing with their intertwined fingers- clearly more interested with them than taking care of their emotionally unstable and in pain member. 

"Sun Bun I've made a reservation for dinner. But would you like to go on a date with me first?" Tae then placed kisses along Sunny's shoulder while her girlfriend moved her head to expose more of her skin. Clearly forgetting that somebody was with them, let alone it wasn't even their room to begin with. 

*Cough* No reaction

*Cough!* Still nothing

*Coughhh!!* That's it! Ignoring the cramps I pushed them off of the bed with my legs. Both of them landing with a thud. 

"Ow yah!" The two lovers rubbed their sore body parts and walked out- although grumbling about their sore bodies. 

One more time I twisted as turned my body into absurd positions in order to lessen the pain still pulsating in every nook and cranny of my body. But alas I had somehow managed to drift off into an uneasy sleep- momentarily forgetting the pain. 

***
"Ugh. Oww. Why am I even still alive." I grumbled to myself clutching my painful area. I stayed still for another minute, ready to sleep through the whole day if I must. By myself. During Valentine's Day. My sulking was interrupted when my stomach started to grumble in hunger. 

"I can't be bothered. If I move one inch all hell will break lose on this bed." Mumbling to my self I once again readied myself to fall asleep when I heard the clanging of pans and the tv in the background. 

"Maybe the unnies are still here? Maybe they can get me something to eat? But I DID push them off the bed.."

"Screw it. I'll beg them for food if I'll have to." Slowly I pushed myself off of the bed whilst holding my lower abdomen. Outside my room the smell of food made my stomach  grumble louder and my mouth to water in the process. 

Taking a peek from behind the wall I didn't see anybody in the kitchen except for ingredients and pots on the stove cooking whatever heavenly food was in it. 

"Hi Sica. How's your date going? Me? No I'm at the dorm. I don't think anyone's in here. Seobaby has a schedule and Yoona's somewhere?" I stayed in my hiding place listening to whoever was in the theatre room. But their conversation didn't last long as the smell of food burning wafted throughout the whole dorm. 

"The food! Sica I have to go the food's burning!" The so-called cook then rushed to the kitchen to save the precious food. 

'Why is unnie here? Shouldn't she be at her place?' I thought to myself as I watched her pacing around the kitchen trying to save her lunch. I slowly stepped out of my hiding place still watching her preparing the somehow unburnt food into glass containers. 

"Oh Yoona? What are you doing here?" She finally saw me watching her. Surprise clearly showing on her gorgeous face. 

"I was really tired last night and I couldn't be bothered going back to my apartment. What are you doing here?" She nodded in response but soon sent me questioning gazes as she saw my hunched posture and arms wrapped around my waist. 

She then walked closer to me and grabbed my arm. Gently pulling me to sit on the dining room chairs. "What's wrong Yoong?" She sat beside me while rubbing my back. 

"It's nothing. I'm just a little sore. I'm a grown woman I can handle it" I reluctantly answered. But it was obvious she was having none of it. 

"But you're still my dongsaeng. So tell your unnie what's wrong." I released a sigh before answering her. 

"It's.. you know.. that time again.." I drifted off, embarrassed by having to say it out loud. But she just made an 'oh' face and lead me to lay on the couch. 

"Wait here. I'll get you something to eat." She then walked back to the kitchen and started on cooking my lunch, softly humming as she worked. 

It didn't take too long for her to come back with a bowl of soup on a tray along with a water bottle and a heat pack. I was about to sit up but she had insisted on letting her feed me. 

"So unnie why are you here today? I thought you were out for today?" I talked in between spoonfuls of soup. 

"I was supposed to. But it turns out I couldn't get in contact with my girlfriend who was staying somewhere else." She sent me a quick glare before returning back to feed me. 

"Oh. Mianhe Yul. I was looking through your Insta story before the battery died and I couldn't be bothered to charge it." Yuri just rolled her eyes and continued feeding me until it felt like my stomach was going to explode. She then placed the heat pack under my belly button and another on my lower back. I sighed in content and watched her pace around the living room cleaning up any mess lyinng on the floor. A definite wifey material there. 

She paced for another minute or so before she sat down on a single couch next to the couch that I was on and proceeded on using her phone. She was lounging on the couch sideways so her feet were dangling over the arm rest closest to me. 

"Unnie." I watched her playing around with her phone. Smiling once in a while as she ignored my presence. 

"Yuri unnie." She let out a soft 'hmm' but was still pre-occupied with her gadget. 

"Yuriiee." I reached out for her feet and started tickling them, demanding for her attention. She instantly started laughing and wriggling about, trying to get away from my playful fingers. 

"Yoong stop!" She was panting now. 

"Not until you sit with me~"

"Ok. Ok!" I stopped while she slumped on the couch with me, still trying to catch her breath. I wasted no second as I plopped my head on her lap using it as a pillow. While I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed kisses on her stomach.  Snuggling into her, totally loving her presence. 

Well, that was until the pain kicked in again. Causing me to groan out in pain and bite into Yuri's stomach, causing her to yelp in surprise by the sudden action. 

"Aaw poor baby. Lift up your shirt a little." She cooed as I followed her instructions. She immediately started kneading the area of pain with her left hand, while her right massaged my scalp. Placing kisses on my forehead once in a while. Purring in delight I closed my eyes and enjoyed the treatment she gave me. We stayed quiet until she broke the silence. 

"You know Yoong, I had a reservation for us in that restaurant you've always liked." I groaned in response after hearing that we wouldn't be able to go since I usually don't feel very good during this time of the month. 

"But that's okay. I still get to spend everyday with the person I love. Even if it's through phone calls and text messages." She pecked my forehead before placing another kiss on the tip of my nose. I puckered out my lips wanting to taste hers after not being able to see her for weeks- meaning that I'm low on Yoonyul moments. 

"Because every day's Yoonyul day for me." She chuckled and slowly leaned in- no doubt going to kiss my nose again. So this time I grabbed the back of her head and merged our awaiting lips together. I smiled with our contact, but my poor little Yuri deprived heart wanted more than just a simple kiss. 

I started to deepen the kiss again, with Yul starting to kiss back with the same intensity. Until we were once again -blocked by my stupid monthly pains. This time I had accidentally bit Yuri's bottom lip (I didn't bite it hard I swear!)- to which caused her to pull back. 

She placed a hand to her lip and stood up. I silently cursed myself at my biting habit that I had unintentionally gained from Sunny unnie. Yuri soon came back with a block of chocolate and a bowl of fruits in her hands. She helped me sit up and then turned a movie on. She sat with her back resting on the couch while I sat in front of her. Leaning on her soft pillows while she once again massaged the pain away. 

"Oppa who are you talking to?" I called out to her as she was once  again tapping on her phone instead of watching the movie with me.

"Oppa??" She looked at me with questions swirling around in her eyes. 

"Yeah since you know fan girls are calling you that." 

"Yeah. I don't mind. So are you a fan girl now? Wait, are you lurking around instagram and fan sites again?" Curse my big mouth, she doesn't like me stalking around instagram and fan sites since I get triggered at what some people say about my bias and wasting my time trying to argue with haters. 

"No... But to others you may look like the oppa but I know how girly you get when you're out of the public's eye."

"And you become a choding when it's just us. Good thing you don't wake me up at 2 in the morning just to show off a chicken foot stabbed on a corn cob." She argued back and grumbled about my pranks before when we were still living in the dorm. I could only chuckle in response remembering the good Ol' days. 

We returned to watching the movie again, and then another, and another. But the last movie got me. It was about a father and a companion- who suffers from short term memory loss- who had travelled through oceans to find his disabled son who was taken from him on a field trip. I was a crying mess by the time the movie finished. As I turned to talk about the movie to Yuri, I soon learnt that the girl had fallen asleep behind me. 

The oversized t-shirt she was wearing had somehow exposed one of her shoulders, while her head was tilted upwards. I've seen this sight more than a hundred times, but every time I see this, it always causes me to blush and feel giddy inside. I carefully turned myself around and placed kisses all over my girl's exposed shoulder and neck. She soon woke up to the soft caress of my lips and tried to stop from going further. 

"Wae?" I questioned her. 

"Not now Yoong." Being at an unstable state I started to think of unreasonable and stupid reasons of why Yuri would stop me. 

"Why? Is it because I'm a woman?! Because I'm not buff like most of every woman's dream guy?! Is it the kissing scenes in my last drama that's stopping you?!" At this rate I was just blabbering mess with tears running down my face. Good job, emotionally, unstable for one week Yoona. 

"Sorry I'm a bad boy. But I can change." (Bigbang)

"I'm a loser, loner a cowered who pretends to be tough." (Loser- Bigbang)

"My gorgeous rookie rookie." (Rookie- Red Velvet)

"I'm like TT." (Twice) I was about to continue on my bantering until a slap to my forehead stopped me from doing so. I stared dumbly at the girl in front of me as I rubbed my sore forehead trying to ease the  pain. 

"Aigoo you're such a big baby during this time." She opened her arms and engulfed me into a back breaking bear hug.

"You sure don't make much sense. But would you find anybody else that can take care of you like I do. Especially when it's Valentine's Day during your time of the mont." She playfully stuck her tongue out as a playful gesture. But it was only an opening to Yuritopia.  

 

 

A/N: It's a bit short... But it's something :/ Hope you enjoyed reading it and didn't get too squirmish about what Yoona was going through...