Chen: the man Crowley

power comes from within

Everything was pitch black and no sounds anywhere except my own breath. I tried to get the ropes off of my chest but I had no luck, the ropes are too tight. Just then the lights came on. "Struggling to get free are we?" A man that sounded British behind me said. I tried to look behind me but it was hard. I heard shuffling behind and in a matter of seconds he was in front of me. "I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Crowley." He said standing more straight. "Crowley? What kind of name is that?" I huffed then chuckled angrily. He ignored my comment and continued to talk. Boy he loves to hear his voice. "I have been watching you for a while because I noticed that you have some power that I would like to get from you. I love the necklace that gives you a power. I would like to have it." I looked down to see if I had it but it was already gone. He coughed and held out his hands. "I wonder if this will hurt a guardian angel? We should try." He said as he held out his hand out. Sparks flew off his hands and then it hit me hard on the chest. It felt like someone had shot me multiple times. "Ah!!" I screamed out as the pain ran through my whole body.