First encounter;

Of soccer and hate

 

A/N: Sorry but i know nothing about soccer. trolololo. bear with meh;.;

Tell me what you think about this chap;.;

 

First encounter;

 

“Jae! Pass the ball!” the called boy look behind him for a brief moment, sees his friend/leader, Jinyoung(B1A4) running toward the goal and he, with a swift movement, kick the ball in his possession toward the running boy only to be block by a brown haired boy who has a very annoying smug-y smile not far from him, the ball was locked under his feet.

 

Youngjae growl. It have been more than minutes the other boy annoyed the hell out of him. Since the game begin, the defender from Cube high school keep on following and bugging him like a freaking dumb puppy and he want nothing than just punch the boy. On his face!. He hate him, so ing much!

 

“Dae! The ball!” his teammate shout before the defender kick the ball toward him, his gaze never leave the fuming boy with black hair. They both stare into each other eyes, both have flame in their eyes. If glare can kill, they should been dead by now.

 

Youngjae can feel his left eye twitch, cluck his tongue in annoyance he break the staring contest or what ever it is before he run toward his teammate who needed his asisstance. Jongup pant beside him as soon as he reach the other side of the field, out of breathe running around the field “Jae…I…don’t..haaa…think…we can..haaa..make it….haaa” Youngjae thin his lip, staring at his best friend beside him, his own breath is raging.  

“No. We. Can do it. If only I can break those ugly legs of him” Youngjae mutter lowly, his heart beating at fast pace, pants slip out his mouth and he can feel the sweat all over himself, making the purple and green jersey as his second skin.

 

Jongup eyes wide “Yah! You don’t need to break his legs Jae. As much as you want to, you can’t have second yellow card or you’ll be out” he scold and yes Jae did have a yellow card on him, he may or may not tackled before kicked the man’s leg harshly in the first 30 min as the game began, called as an unfortunate accident but the referee were sharp, so ing sharp

 

“Dont think I’m blind Jae-ah” that’s all the referee with a bad boy looked, Kim Namjoon from Big Hit high school had to say before he threw out the yellow card at his face. Hah. Mean. Youngjae pouted

 

And of course the victim was the devensive midfielder, Jung Daehyun. Poor guy. One thing the other boy with his injured ankle did was kneed his and cursed him ‘die’ before he was taken to the student doctor at the sick bay, who looks like he doesn’t want to be there at all judging by his frown and pout.

 

And then second half happen, Jung Daehyun was back into the game and all his time was wasting on following and stick to him like a ing glue. A really stupid ing sticky glue! But this time a triple, heck thousand stickier than before!

 

Youngjae growl, trying to shove the brown haired boy who’s trying to tackle the ball out of his possession. “Stop it” he mutter annoyanced

“We’re play soccer, I can’t just simply let you get away with the ball” he smugly said, his feet never stop tackle the ball, his elbowed the man lightly by his side, Youngjae trash, the ball out of his possession.

 

“Yah! You bastard!”Youngjae roar, turn behind him to look at the referee with a deep voice, who’s busy guarding the line “He just elbowed me! Elbowed meh!!!” he whine, showing his probably injured side, Yongguk just sigh and shake his head before running along the line of the field, following the running player, which is more important than he is.

“Ugh!” Youngjae pout. Standing there as he rest for awhile, gaze follow his teammate at the other side of the field trying to steal the bastard ball all the while cursing the other boy in his mind--please make him fall, please make him fall,plea--oh !

 

Daehyun cheer, finally able to steal the ball from the fuming striker before running skillfully dragging the ball toward the opposite goal, his friend already waiting there, grinning.

With a smooth kick, the ball fly toward his teammate who drabble it under feet competently.

 

Youngjae gasp, running all his strength toward his own goal post with Jongup and Sunwoo trailing behind him, their speed never ease. His other teammate, Jinyoung and Chansik focus on stealing the ball back, while helping Sandeul guard the goal. Illhoon on the other side of the field making no move in helping them, eyes follow his fellow three teammate running toward their own goal post, comfortable in resting his tired .

 

“Hey” the main striker from Cube high school greet him, standing by his side

“Ouh hey, wasn’t you suppose to do the shoot and stuff?” Illhoon ask, judging the other male with his eyes

Sungjae break into a maniac grin “Nah, let them be. I’m wore out by running, I need a rest” Illhoon snort “That because you have been running like a madman” Illhoon flatly said, roll his eyes at the other boy

“Yeah, but we still have another striker didn’t we?” Illhoon snort

 

On the other side of the field: Ts goal post

 

With the ball under his feet, Minhyuk as the second striker stay focus before kick the ball toward the goal, groaning when his ball getting caught by Ts high school’s goal keeper. Youngjae cheer, giving thumbs up at Sanduel before catch the ball with his feet that was thrown to him, giggling as he run back to attack the other’s goal.

 

Sunwoo trying to catch his run, panting because he had been constantly running his off before looking back at Jongup who’s panting beside the goal post, feeling lonely wihtout his other winger

 

Running with all his might, Youngjae skillfully douge all the attack from the other team, his leg move smoothly in dribbling the ball, getting a loud groan from the dark hair midfilder.Daehyun frown, running toward him in light speed, his own breath coming out short.

Youngjae smirk, getting closer with the opposite team goal post with Pamiel as the goal keeper before he pass the ball toward his team’s midfeilder which is Illhoon, who catch the ball proficiently, he run toward him in a fast movement. Youngjae teammate howled for him and for a goal as the ball getting in his possession yet again, at least one and then they will even with the other high school.

 

A sudden shadow over power him, he gasp suddenly aware of a really huge(for him, since he’s small proportionate his other teammate) defender other than that cocky bastard as known as Jung Daehyun. Shownu grin “Going somewhere little one” --great another cocky bastard--Youngjae groan “ you” hissed he pass the ball toward Sunwoo, who dribble the ball clumsily, do not expected a pass from the older male. The ball almost slip out of his control before he focus back in the game, running toward the other goal with new arrival, Moon Jongup and Illhoon trailing behind him in a fast pace. Youngjae on the other hand was busy bickering and throwing insult toward certain person, Chansik who stay in backup not far from them, snort--could get some popcorn~

 

“ off bastard” he hiss

“Why would I?” the cocky bastard a.k.a Jung Daehyun smugly said, making the fuming boy burn into a flame

The line referee, Bang Yongguk from Big Hit high school who has been eyed them shake his head in disapproved, frowning as the two players play like crazy, mad man. He swore he just saw the attacker from Ts High school bite the hell out of the defender of Cube High school's arm.

 

“Yah! What was that for!” Daehyun whine, his trobbling right arm. Cringe at the wetness he feel

Youngjae smirk “Hah, take that for pulling my clothe!” he mock in victory, feeling satisfied after biting the other arm.

 

A few second ago~

 

“Yah, let me go!” Youngjae snap, feeling his jersey getting pull by the other boy, who laughing like an idiot

“This is fun!” he snicker, eyes getting wet with tears when the other male trash in his hold

 

“Yah! Where’s the referee?!! this guy play dirty! I said dirtehhh” Youngjae shout, looking at the referee from Big Hit high school who’s busy guarding the line. Yongguk caught off guard when he meet the angry player burning gaze as he turn to look at the two player at the other side of the field, bickering at each other, well look slike it just Daehyun bullying the striker from Ts high school but yeah. He swift his gaze from the fuming boy and awkwardly turn to look at the commotion at the Cube goal post and start doing his job again.

Youngjae frown, cursed “Did he just…?”

 

“Yah! Let me go!!!” Youngjae whine, still trashing in the other hold. Daehyun apparently has start to hug his like a koala, a ing freaking koala. Daehyun maniacally laugh, entertain by the other boy reaction

“AH!”Daehyun bellowed, feeling his stomach being elbowed hard. He clunch onto his stomach before his mind click an idea. Recovering from his pain, Daehyun sigh, there’s one thing to do, he smirk

The right midfielder from JYP high school, Jackson Wang chortle. Supporting his body by his teammate shoulder. The situation that lie in front of them, the entire stadium was too funny when Jung Daehyun accidentally (sorrynotsorry) kick the attacker's baby maker. Oppss.. Youngjae double in pain, his eyes watery. Daehyun laugh out loud, still standing in front of him laughing at his face.-hah!

 

A minute pass before Youngjae stand, sigh loudly as he took his revenge with still trobbling manhood.

 

“Ah! !” a hard step on his shoe make his jolt in pain. The freaking striker from Ts just step him on his foot with a freaking football shoe! Oh god I think my feet just bleed, Daehyun wail in pain, his watering dark eyes follow the other male who had been running away from him before he pull out his hand, cursing when a dull pain make it appearance on his-well-broken feet

 

Yongguk who had been witness the scene only shake his head, calling for the medical team to pick up some trash apparently an injured player or maybe two? Youngjae seems fine tho

 

 

“Jongup here!”yelled Sunwoo, ready to aim for the goal. Jongup turn, passing the ball in quick manner before a tall figure with purple and pink? hair block him “Junhong!” He said almost pleasantly

“Oh hey hyung, glad to see you” the younger male with pink and puple hair chirp, happy to see his best friend in front of him

 

“How are you doing Junhong-ah, sorry I can’t see and hangout with you these day, we’re having nonstop training” Jongup sigh, completely forgot that the game is still on, Youngjae from a far hiss--that freaking boy!, glad that he finally escape from human glue or now a broken foot player, he smirk die when his baby maker twitch in slight pain, curse you whatever name you are!!(he doesn’t know his enemy name, not that he want to know anyway)

 

“Im doing fine .Me too. That bad bad Eunkwang hyung keep us away from our normal life” the younger whine, his lips turn into a pout, Jongup pat his shoulder even though slightly shorter than him--much much shorter “There there, I’m understand how it felt” he cooed

 

A sudden loud and long sound of whistle beside them, make both of the boy jump in surprise. There standing an irritated looking referee, Kim Namjoon “Sorry to cut you short, but the game is still playin ya know.” he said before jog a little, giving them a small space, ready to blow the whistle yet again

 

Jongup smile sheepishly, muttering a sorry toward his teammate before he pass the ball toward Sunwoo who has been waiting for almost ten minutes, his eyes twitch in annoyance

“Yah Junhong, stay focus!” Changsub peevish, slap the tall left winger boy on his head “Sorry hyung” he say sheepishly, his head and blinking innocently toward his older teammate who gradually calming down “Don’t ever do that again, you don’t want Daehyun to be mad don’t ya?” he warn. Junhong nod, searching for the older male only to see him nowhere. Where is he?

 

“About time!” Youngjae said, catch the ball with his foot when Sunwoo pass him the ball. His heart pump really loud and fast, focusing on aiming the ball into the goal. As he was about to kick the ball hard, he groan when a very familiar boy standing in front of him, his eyes dark and a really annoying smirk decorate his feature. “You’ll never pass me nukclehead” he smugly said.

 

“You little !, I thought you already out of the game!” Youngjae snap, glaring at the boy before him, who trying to steal his ball.

“Well apparently and fortunately my shoe’s a little bit thicker than you think” he said, truely grateful that his feet aren’t broken--he had to thanks his step father who bought this shoe for him two weeks ago. Thanks dad!

 

 A few drabbling and with a swift movement, Youngjae manage to escape from the brown haired boy, who chase him, taken aback by the other smooth movement.

 

“That this!!” he roar before kick the ball hard.

Youngjae bit his bottom lip seeing the keeper trying to block his solid pass. The goal keeper frown, jumping to save his own goal but unfortunately before he could catch, the ball goes straight at the further side of the goal, exactly before the goal post. “!” Paniel curse, stare regretly toward the bouncey ball as if it want to mock him.

 

On the other hand, Youngjae jump, his fist toward the sky as he yell in happiness “YES YES!!!” Shunwoo and Jongup crash onto him for a hug, full of sweat and all, but they don’t care. They howl in happiness, jumping together like a freaking bunnies they look cute tho~. The crowd holler, cheering for Ts high school.

 

Daehyun click his tongue, unknowingly a smile make toward his face by the scene “!” he mutter lowly as he torn off the smile.

 

“Good job Jae-ah” the team leader said, pat his shoulder fondly.

“Thanks Jinyoung-hyung” he grin, still overwhelm by the goal he made.

“Nice buddy~” Illhoon high five with him

 

STRIKER FROM TS HIGH SCHOOL, YOO YOUNGJAE IN JERSEY NUMBER 4 JUST MAKE A GOAL, AT BENCHMARK OF 87 MIN  AND 35 SECOND. IT’S NOW TIE  TO1-1”  Youngjae face break into a huge grin, voice of a man annouce the goal roar in the stadium, enough to make him happy, at least now people will know he’s good at soccer.

 

“Yoo Youngjae huh” a voice mutter, there’s nothing more than annoyance in his voice “We’ll see”

 

 

After the game:

 

“Thanks guy, we have so much fun playing with you” as a creadible leader, Eunkwang said, smile decorate his face all the entire time during the handshake and bow session. Youngjae and Daehyun awkwardly bow and handshake with the other player, not meeting eyes as they passing each other. Daehyun glare at him while Youngjae groan, being force to handshake with each other by their leaders.

 

Thier hands fold together, they can feel the burn, glaring at each other. “Knucklehead!”

“Bastard!”

“!”

“!”

“Stupid!”

“Idiot!”

“!”

“!”

“!”

“face!”

“N--Okay that’s enough!” Jinyoung call out

They both hiss, finally notice that they almost broke their own hands by the force.

 

Youngjae frown, walking toward his younger best friend, who look unimpressively at him at the bench "I ing hate him Jonguppp!! he kicked me in the ball, like seriously?!" Youngjae whine 

"Please don't call me by my first name"  Jongup flatly said before he leave the mouth wide open boy all by himself

"Yah! you're my best ing friend....oh...that's sound so wrong....." Youngjae trail, pouting when he notice he was alone on the bench 

"Oppa!!, you did great" his girlfriend shout, engulf him in a warm hug and he smile. Not that he really feel great, the game eventually came to a tie of 1-1 but his girlfriend make it better.

“Hey sweetie, thanks for coming here. I know its all hot and--” a kiss on his lip cut off everything he has to say, close his eyes as he drown in his girlfriend sweetness. His hand snake around his girlfriend small waist.

 

“Oppa, what are you looking at?” his girlfriend ask, her arms warp around him as she cuddle in his hold . Daehyun blink, his heart beat fastening as he shift his gaze from the kissing couple toward his girlfriend

“Oh nothing Min-ah, lets go~” he said happily, pulling his girlfriend softly by her hand toward their classroom, following his other teammate.

“Don’t you have game oppa?” his girlfriend from middle school ask sweetly making him to smile

“Nah we done for the day, tomorrow though we have two or three more game” He said, snake his arm around his girlfriend small waist

They had three games today, first game with Big Hit high school where they freaking lose 1-3, second game with Jellyfish they win by 2-1 and finally with Ts, they tie 1-1. Daehyun sigh, feeling his body getting numb. Out of all the games they play, the one with Ts high school the most painful and most annoying game he ever have all because of that knucklehead striker. Luckily his feet doesn’t broke. I hate him! So ing hate him!