111

Want him back

When you don’t have your best buddy around to keep you company, and to practice with you, and to just spend and kill some time with you because he is across seas, specifically, China. You just got to spend your time dripping in sweat while wasting your time over dancing the same set of songs that you are dancing for the last 2 months. That’s how doomed and boring Jisung’s life is when Chenle had to fly back to China for personal reason and leave him in their company’s care. He likes his other hyungs, don’t get him wrong, but having someone you are really comfortable with, in his case, is that Chinese boy, 2 months sure is hard.

He must have missed him so much because what happened next is one of reasons that made him note to himself that he shouldn’t let his mind off his body. “ Ugh! --- sh—“ He almost cursed and can’t help but look around if someone actually heard him. He just tripped on his on foot and still checking if someone actually heard him cursed. He can’t help but chuckle at his own idiocy while checking on his own foot. “Ugh. Not now.” He hissed as he tries to get up, but shoot- it sprained and hurts pretty bad. At times like this, only if Chenle is around, he would definitely ran, not to him, but to call someone to attend to him. Chenle is smart enough to know when he could and couldn’t take care of Jisung himself. This time isn’t one of Chenle’s capabilities. And this time, Chenle is not around.

Jisung laughs at himself as he felt a damp on his cheeks. He is actually crying. He must have felt lonely over the past days when his favorite hyung is not with him and the feeling falls through him, and oh boy, he is so emotional about this. But everybody knows, even his Haechan-hyung, how 2 months can be frustrating and too long for him. He sighed and dropped his whole body on the floor. He spread his legs along with his arms and he will just stay there until someone comes inside the practice room. The sprain can wait. Right now all he wants is to do is sleep and maybe, he’ll hear that dolphin-like noises when he wakes up.