.B.

Yandere's Sunbae

(A/N: I was gonna not update this book for a while, but since I got bored, I decided to update~)

Jungkook's Point of View

Once I got back home, I immediately ran up into my room and shut the door close. Making sure to lock it so that no one will open it. I'm blushing, blushing madly, recalling the events from earlier.

Once again, I sat down on my chair and admired my beautaeful room. I have pictures of TaeTae Sunbae all over my wall, with hearteus drawn all over them. But it still could not calm me down.

Well...

*Flashback*

I, as usual, sat down in my normal hiding spot that I have discovered 2 months ago. It was the best angle to capture Sunbae's every single god-like movements.

As always, Sunbae is just sitting around, talking to his best friends. 

Of course I don't have anything against Sunbae's friends, but it's just so annoying how they always try to flirt with my Sunbae. MINE!

They always laugh together, and I just sat here blushing at the thought of me making sunbae happy and laughing like that. Everytime I see TaeTae Sunbae true-heartedly laugh, my heart feels all warm and sweet. But in reality, he is laughing with other people that's NOT me, NOT Kookie.

"SUNBAE~~~!!!" a loud voice echoed throughout the whole cafeteria.

There he goes again... THE ANNOYING PARK JIMIN WHO ALWAYS TRIES TO STEAL SUNBAE FROM KOOKIE!!!

I widen my eyes as I watched how TaeTae Sunbae flashed a wide, adoring,rectangular box smile at him. Please, Please tell me Sunbae's not smiling at Jimin because he adores him. Kookie would've done anything to earn a smile from TaeTae Sunbae, how can he just earn it so easily?

"ChimCHIM~~~!!!" TaeTae Sunbae said as he ran over to give Jimin a hug.

Ouch... That really hurt.

I've always wanted for TaeTae Sunbae to call me Kookie... 

I would've only allowed him to do that.

Does TaeTae Sunbae not like Kookie?

Does TaeTae Sunbae like Jimin?

Why?

They walked hand in hand over to their table and Jimin sat down on Sunbae's lap.

That's it.

I'm done.

Kookie's so done with you, Park Jimin.

Tears flooded down my cheeks as I tried to wipe them away, but it's no use. They just kept falling down.

If you haven't experienced it, having someone that you really love and wanted attention from not notice you, but someone else really hurts. It's even more painful then getting stabbed in the heart.

After school was over, I asked Jimin to meet me at the rooftop. Pretending to be innocent.

My heart beat, however, sold me out.

It was beating fast in excitement. 

After I get rid of him, TaeTae Sunbae will be only mine again, right?

He will remove his attention from Jimin and notice Kookie, right?

And one day, TaeTae Sunbae will tell Kookie that he loves him and live happily ever after, right?

Well then, this is all worth it.

"Jungkookie?" a high-pitched male voice called behind me.

I tried to hide my excited face, as I tried to look innocent and calm as I turned around, putting my hands in my pocket and reached for a pocket knife.

You deserve a painful death, Park Jimin.

Just like what you did to Kookie's heart internally.

"Yes Hyungie?" I replied sweetly.

"Did you need anything? You called me up here earlier"

"Oh yes! I surely needed something something really important, So..."

"So...?"

"So... Do you like TaeTae Sunbae?"

He blushed as he looked down shyly. Eww...

"H-How did y-you know? Wait... WAS I THAT OBVIOUS?!"

"Hehe yea, hmm... but hyung, I have a problem in regards to that, and it's really urgent"

"O-Oh, sure, tell me"

My eyes suddenly darkened as I smirked and sped my way up to him, stabbing him right in the heart.

"J-JUNGKOOK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin asked shaking in fear.

"Solving the problem, Duh~"

"W-what?!"

"Don't you know how much it hurts my heart when you flirt with TaeTae Sunbae and when he actually smiles happily at you? Kookie loves TaeTae Sunbae soooo much. Kookie deserved that, you didn't!" I exclaimed in anger as I shoved the knife deeper down his chest, making his scream in pain.

I then took his tie and shoved it in his mouth to prevent anyy possible noise from coming out.

His eyes teared up, as I laughed in pure joy.

"TaeTae Sunbae, Kookie loves you~!" I said as I choked him as well, making him start to black out.

"RIP, Park Jimin" I said as I gave his chest one last and officially on 03/23/20 at 5:20 P.M. Park Jimin is dead.

I giggled in happiness and the hoope of TaeTae Sunbae and I being together made my heart flutter once again. Being the careful person I am, I removed every single evidence of me being here and left the rooftop.

I walked out of the school, sighing in relief as the stress that was piled up in me from the morning disappeared.

I walked to a convenience market to buy a can of soda and maybe some snacks.

My eyes then got stuck onto the Exo Lay sponsored Lays chips that were on the top shelf of the market.

I was quite short for my age, I mean I'm only 5'5''. 

I've really wanted to grow taller, I'e tried drinking milk and doing stretches, but none worked.

I tiptoed to reach the top shelf, but I really couldn't.

Suddenly, a large beautaeful tanned hand reached over and got the bag of chips.

I looked over amused at how a person could manage to reach a 6'8'' shelf so easily.

I glanced over and was met with a pair of hazel, sparkling, large eyes.

T-TaeTae Sunbae?!

This was the first time I've seen him so up close.

I admired his amazingly perfect features as I felt my whole body start to heat up.

Ba DUMP BA BUMP!!!! 

My heart was threatening to just bounce out.

"Hey, Jungkook,right?"

I was still dazed, but I quickly nodded to his question.

"Aww~ You're so cute. Here are your bag of chips" he chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"T-Thank you TaeTae Sunbae~!"he blushed at the nickname.

Oh sheeteu!

I said my nickname for him out loud.

And he called me... CUTE!!!!!!

"Oh goodness, you're so cute... Jungkook, Kook, hm... OH! KOOKIE~"

My dreams came true, he just... HE JUST CALLED KOOKIE, KOOKIE!!

He patted my head one last time, making electricity go through body as he leaned to my ears, which were all red at the tip due to the embarrassment.

"Well, see you around , Kookie Bunny~" he whispered as he walked away,

My eyes were on him the whole time he walked away.

I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

But his scent. 

The mint chocolate, yum, sweet yet refreshing scent that he left off was so attractive.

I just love you so much TaeTae Sunbae~

*End of Flashback*

I tucked my head in the pillow as I screamed in both happiness and embarrassment.

Kookie Bunny, Kookie Bunny, Kookie Bunny~

His deep,soothing voice when he called me that was much better than my fantasy.

TaeTae Sunbae, Kookie LOVES You~

-💗J.K.💗

(A/N: FINISHED OK I'M SUPER TIRED RIGHT NOW SO THANKS FOR READING AND BYE~ muah😘)