First night, Last night?

One more time
Please log in to read the full chapter

The music was loud, smell of alcohol and other things was sprayed all around the place, when you and your best friend from all life thought of giving a party with your college classmates didn't thought it will end with a lot of strangers spread around your parents house, a couple of glasses broken and of course you didn't expect been locked in a room with him kissing your neck while drunk.

M: Heechul-ah. -you were talking with Heechul on the phone- I don't want to be alone all weekend it's going to be boring, what about you come to my house?

H: Why you're going to be alone, Minna-nan? Your parents out again?

M: Yeah- so, you coming or not?

H: OK! I'll be there in an hour, want me to bring something?

M: What about Ice cream and beer? or Chocolate?

H: Ough, I hate chocolate and you know just beer, see ya' soon.

Half an hour had passed when you heard your phone ringing, it was a message saying that Hee had invited some of your college friends to your house to have some fun, you reply saying ok, after some minutes Heechul arrived with some beers and 20 minutes after many people started to came to your house.

M: Heechul, you said it was just a few people.

H: But it was! It was just Kyuhyun, Yesung and your friend Sunny, and they're not even here.

M: Ough, it's ok whenever they don't cause us problems like the police here or something like that.

Both of you started drinking beer the strangers had brought when they arrived, at some point the party go a little wild and there were some people smoking here and there, you heard a couple of glasses getting broken but you were well just too drunk to try to stop the idiots playing football inside your house, when you realize you were sitting on the couch trying to slip from a guy that was trying to kiss you.

M: Hey, I don't want to kiss you, go away!

B: But why, come on -he said grabbing your hand hard- 

M: Hey! STOP IT! You're hurting me! -you said trying to get his hand off of you, and gave him a slap on his face-

B: You , that hurt -he said trying to slap you too, when someone stops him- Who are you! Let go, she's mine search your own .

H: She said let go, so let her go.

B: Ough, stupid -the boy let go your hand and go away-

Heechul grabbed you and took you to your room locking the door behind him.

M: Thanks, Chullie-ah.

H: What were you thinking flirting with some random guy you don't even know?! -he start yelling at you-

M: Well, he looked kind of cute, sorry, I think i'm just too drunk to notice if he was actually cute. - you said laying

Please log in to read the full chapter