Good Old Days Bedtime Story

Good Old Days Bedtime Story

"Mom... Will you tell us a bedtime story?" A boy named Samuel asked. "I'm not a good storyteller, baby, ask your daddy."

"Why are you being mean like that? You don't love us?" The little girl pouted, makes a sad face with her brother.

"Ok, ok. Don't cry... Mommy doesn't like it when you sad, ok? I'll tell a bedtime story."

"Yaaay!"

"So, it's a story between a tiger and a bunny.

The tiger went to watch his friends's performance. He went to his school's hall and sat on a front seat so he can clearly watch the performances.

The tiger was excited to watch his friends. But there was an opening first. Boo the funny mice was the MC, it's tiger's friend. "Let's start it with an applause!" And everyone clapped their hands.

The first performance was a dance performance. There was a deer named Star, he's the main dancer. He danced coolly on the stage. The tiger was so amazed by the deer's talent. He even wants to watch his annoying friend one more time.

Then goes the musical drama. You know... Cheesy-Disney like drama was performed on the stage.

Then there's some vocalist performance. They was singing a song called "Very Nice" in acoustic version. There was Boo the mice singing, Snow the white bear playing guitar while singing some lines, Dough the other deer and Jiji the girafe singing too. All of them is tiger's friends. He recognized them, but one little bunny that was playing piano beautifully while sing as the background voice.

The tiger doesn't know his name at this moment, but his name is Marshmallow.

He's small, and short, but so adorable, multi talented and has a godess-like smile. Well, at least that's what he said.

The tiger fell in love with the bunny.

After the performance end, the tiger asked his friends to make him close with the bunny.

Long story short, after 2 weeks, the tiger and the bunny got so close. And one day, not long after that, the tiger asked the bunny to be his date. It took 1 week for the bunny to answer, and the answer was yes.

6 years passed, the tiger and bunny got close every second. Then a big day came, the tiger propose the bunny to be his wife. And the bunny sing along a "Joah~"

They're so happy until this second. Their life filled with love along with 2 kids, one boy, one girl, and the bunny is pregnant right now.

The end." Jihoon end the story with a pure smile on his face.

"Mommy, is it a story about you and daddy?" Asked Samuel.

"How do you know?"

"Daddy always tell us a story about you and daddy's old relationship." Said Lia with an innocent face.

19 seconds later...

"Cheol!" 

"Wha-what? What happened? Anything wrong? How's Macaroon? Are you okay?"

"I am okay, the baby's fine, but how dare you tell them our good old days?" Jihoon said while pointing his index finger at Seungcheol, low-key a little bit mad.

Seungcheol just smirks handsomely "What? You don't like it?"

"Not like that, it's just embarrassing..."

Seungcheol smiles seeing his wife blushed. "Aaww... I'm sorry my love, I'm sorry Jihoonie. God, I love you so much I can't unlove you." Seungcheol said while hug Jihoon tight.

"Well, you better not to. And, Cheol! Too tight! The baby!"

"Oh! I'm sorry, too Macaroon." Seungcheol said then lower himself to kiss Jihoon's big belly. "Can you stop calling her Macaroon? It's weird..."

"Why? It's a cute nickname."

"Okay, whatever. Let's sleep, I'm hungry with some cuddles." Jihoon said while walking to his and Seungcheol's bedroom with Seungcheol following him.

"Since when you want some cuddles?"

"Since 6 years ago."

"Aww... That's sweet."

"I love you, honey-cup."

"I love you too, big baby."