Vacation

Romantic Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I love spending time with you.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Romantic Paris[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Paris is such a beautiful place. Everyone who went there before will definitely fell in love with that place. Sehun and Suho are so in love with Paris. They enjoyed their time in Paris because of the lively atmosphere and the beautiful sceneries. After a tiring day at the Fashion Week, the both of them finally had the time to look around the European city. 

Suho never felt so peaceful before. He was happy to be in Paris because no one could really recognize him. He was able to get a good night sleep last night, and it felt good because he was finally away from work. "Good morning, Suho hyung." Sehun opened his eyes slowly when the curtains were pulled away by Suho. He greeted Suho with his half-opened eyes and got up from his bed. 

Suho smiled at the sight. He thought that Sehun looked cute with his messy bed hair. "Good morning, Sehun. Did you sleep well?" Suho asked. Sehun nodded his head and grinned. 

"That's good." Suho said as he smiled happily. He was really happy to see an energetic Sehun because he had been working so hard that he often miss his sleep. He was always worried to see heavy dark circles under Sehun's eyes but, he was glad that the dark circles were lighter. "He should really learn how to take care of himself." Suho chuckled as he said.

"Did you say something?" Sehun asked.

Suho just shook his head and patted the maknae's head. 


Sehun admitted that he was really happy to have Suho by his side. He had always wanted to spend time with Suho alone but the other members will come and disturb them. How beautiful, Sehun thought as he stared at Suho. "Sehun? Is there something on my face?" When Suho caught Sehun staring at him, he quickly touched the side of his lips to ensure that there are no food scraps. 

"Nah, I was just staring at the beautiful building behind you." Sehun said calmly as he tried to contain his laugh. 

"Oh......" Suho didn't know the reason but, he was feeling quite disappointed. "Well, let's go take some pictures!" Suho said as he grabbed Sehun by his arm. 

Sehun wished that the time will stop at this point. He felt like his heart was about to melt when Suho was laughing as he talked to him. To Sehun, this was definitely the happiest moment when Suho gave a soft peck on his cheek while they were taking a selfie together. Spending time with his beloved leader in this lovely city was definitely the best gift ever. "I got you!" Suho chuckled when he attacked Sehun with that kiss. 

"You......" Sehun brushed his fingers against his cheek as he stared at Suho with a surprised expression. 

"I finally caught you off guard." Suho giggled because he finally caught Sehun off guard for once. He had always wanted to pull pranks on Sehun but, he always failed miserably and got pranked in return. He was actually thinking of how to surprise Sehun and he thought that a kiss might make him flustered, and he got it. 

Sehun looked away. His face was burning from Suho's cuteness and kiss. Noticing that Sehun didn't turn around, Suho pouted and apologized. "I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable." When Suho apologized, Sehun finally turned around but, he covered his face with his hands. 

"Sehun? What's wrong? Don't cry!" Suho was startled when Sehun started to fake crying. He quickly went to hug Sehun and patted his back gently. "I'm sorry, it's my fault." 

"Hahaha" Suho quickly released Sehun in the speed of lightning when Sehun started to laugh. That's when he knew that he was tricked. He pouted when he saw Sehun laughing out loudly. "Hyung...y-your reaction is so funny hahahaha." Suho crossed his arms and walked away. He pouted as he left Sehun laughing at that spot all alone. "Hyung hahaha... Wait for me!" Sehun laughed as he ran towards Suho.

Suho rolled his eyes and said, "Hey, stop it. Everyone is looking at us." However, Sehun didn't stop laughing. The people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter