Shoot Two

PICTURE PERFECT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay. So after that “incident” at Lotte, I immediately checked Exo on the internet once i’m home. So yeah they are really popular. Not just in Korea but international too!

“This Chanyeol guy is very humble huh. They are all gorgeous specimen, I wonder why I don’t know them. Hmmm” I said to myself.

I am not really into kpop. But yes I do know Lee Jong Suk because he’s been to where I lived. Yes lived. Before Korea, I was living with my mom in Spain. Well that is my permanent address but really i’ve been traveling the world since I was 20 years old.

Mom is Filipino and Dad is Spanish. They met in Spain while my mom is having a vacation there. And yeah they fell inlove and voila, I’m here, the only daughter.

For my three years of traveling, I’ve been to many countries. Some of my favorites are Greece, Italy, France, Philippines and Korea. Yes I’ve been to Korea before and fell inlove with the place, culture and food. That’s is why after my 2 months rest from traveling, I’ve decided to live here for a while.

So back to present, I’ve moved here 3 months ago. I am currently sharing an apartment with my Korean friend Jenny. I me her 3 years ago, during my first visit here. We got close and she’s been teaching me Hangul ever since. And now I’m fluent. 

I was in the living room staring at my laptop when she appeared behind me. 

“What are you doing?”  Jenny said while peeking at my laptop.

”Ooh. Exo? I thought you don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter