prologue

My hyung's best friend

 

Taemin looked at Minho through dazzled eyes, it was such a shame he couldn’t reach him, his mother hugged him by her side and prevented him from that beautiful man.

“Umma...can I go and be with Jinki Hyung and Minho Hyung?” the 5 years old boy asked.

“Not now sweetie, your brother have a big test and he and Minho-ssi need to study”

“But I won’t interrupt them, I’ll just sit there and be quiet”

Mrs. Lee smiled and kissed her son’s forehead before she turned her gaze back to the TV.

Taemin pouted, she just doesn't understand! He needs to be close to Minho.

“Umma…”

“No, Taeminnie” Mrs. Lee said and shook her head, when she saw the sad look on her son’s face she smiled at him and asked “how about an ice cream?”

Taemin looked like he was thinking about it for a minute before he nodded, ice cream meant he could go to the kitchen where Jinki and Minho were. Jumping off the couch Taemin hadn’t waited for his mother to join him, he ran into the kitchen and stopped by the dining table making the two elders look at him.

Hello Taemin” Minho said kindly and ruffled his hair.

“Hello Minho Hyung” Taemin said sheepishly and crossed his arms over his back, he glanced at Jinki who tried not to laugh.

Taemmine!” Mrs. Lee said warningly as she got into the kitchen “don’t interrupt the boys”

“Oh, he’s not interrupting us Mrs. Lee” Minho said smiling.

“It’s OK, Umma” Jinki said as well and let go of the pen in his hand, he stretched his bones and got up from the chair “we could use a little break”

“You guys want some ice cream?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Yeah, that would be nice” Jinki said “Minho?”

“Sure”

Jinki took the ice cream from the fridge and helped his mother to put it in bowls for them, when he wanted to give Minho one of the bowl Taemin rushed his little feet and demanded it from his hands, he was the one who was going to give Minho the ice cream.

“Thank you, Taemin…” Minho said, he tried to take the bowl from the boy’s hand but he hadn’t let him, instead he raised the spoon to his mouth in order to feed him.

All burst in laugh for the cute little boy’s behavior, Minho reached his hands and pulled Taemin to his lap, he opened his mouth and let him feed him with the ice cream, the satisfied grin on his face was the most adorable thing he ever saw.

“He really likes you” Jinki said in English so his little brother won’t understand.  

Minho smiled, it wasn’t a secret, the 5 years old boy had a crush on him from the moment he first came into Lee’s house, since he and Jinki studied together he visited there a lot.

“Taeminnie, let’s go back to the living room and watch TV” Mrs. Lee said.

No” Taemin said disappointedly “I wanna stay here”

“But you’re-”

“It’s ok, Umma...” Jinki said and sat back to the table with a bowl of ice cream “if he’ll interrupt us I’ll send him back to the living room. Right Taeminnie?”

The little boy nodded and smiled triumphantly at his mother, he leaned back on Minho’s lap, his back pressed against his chest.

Mrs. Lee sighed and walked out of the kitchen.

Minho arched one arm around Taemin’s stomach while his other hand reached his pen.

“So where were we?”

“Chapter 15”

Taemin held the arm around his stomach tightly, he was quiet, not making anything that would cause his mother to take him away from Minho.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

Hi guys, 

I'm sorry, lately, I can't find much time to write and I'm feeling that my last stories were kind of an instant. I'm working on two new stories at the moment, so please bear it with me just a little bit more. 

love and appreciate you all ! ! !