The idea?

Just by a club

Chapter 1: The idea?


Author POV

Currently on school

"Kyaa!!! Niel!" some random girls shouted. "OMO! Please hug me Ricky!""Aww!! Let me kiss you CAP!!"

"Ugh... stupid girls..." Your friend Ji Young sighed as she put her hands on both if her ears

"May be.." You giggled at her action.

Let we introduce yourself. You are Seo ~~~~~, but you moved somewhere far from your house because... you know how parents is... You has a sister that goes to the same school as you. And so to make sure she doesn't recognize you, you fake your name as Kim Eunmi and disguised yourself as a 'nerd'. You are really dense, clumsy but kind. Don't judge books by its cover...

"Kya! L.Joe!" someone shouted again. This time you didn't ignore it and look to where the voice come from. It was from a girl that is in front of L.Joe who is one of the King-ka of the school.

Did i mention about them? Right... not yet... there is this King-kas, Teen Top. they are 6 members of the King-kas in this school. All girls want to be their lovers as you see? Yeah right. There is another king-ka called Infinite who is Teen Top's friends, but i guess they didn't come out yet? And also there is a secret... Truthfully... L.Joe is your crush... but you know... he likes your sister... 'Seohyun'.

You sighed as you saw him then closed your eyes. Thinking why you have to fall for him... not others. When you looked back at L.Joe, you saw him looking at your sister who is chatting happily with her friends. You once again sighed and Ji Young patted your shoulder.

"~~~- no i mean Eunmi..." Jiyoung looked at you. You smiled to her telling her that you are okay. Then you felt a pair of eyes looking at you, but when you looked around, you found no body is looking at you. Of course, no one wants to look at a 'nerd' like you. When you turn around to see L.joe again. Yours and L.Joe's eyes met, you turned your eyes to Jiyoung to make sure that L.Joe doesn't see your eyes again. Your face become red as tomatoes. Jiyoung giggled and you pouted.

"Yah.." you whined

"Oh my... my cutie pie is so cute~" Jiyoung giggled again. "But you hide your cute face in those nerd glasses and braided hair.." She pouted. And this time for you to giggled at her. Jiyoung pouted then suddenly and idea come across her mind.

"I have an idea..." she told you

"How about we make a club? a club that no one except the members of the club knows.. we will make a secret.. kekekeke" She laughed like how witch does.But because of how dense you are, you just titled your head in confusion.

"How about.."

L.Joe POV

who's that girl who i met eyes with? pfft. Just some nerds don't worry about them. I am the great L.Joe so that why...

But her eyes... it looks like... Seohyun...

"Hey Dude!" Ricky shouted at my ears.

"Ow! what? how dare you?" i shouted back at him.

"Yah! don't be mad at me! i have been calling you like i don't know how many times! what are you thinking?" Ricky asked me. Of course i can't tell him that i was thinking about that nerd

"Nothing... just abo-" before i could finished off my sentence Niel interupt

"As always... Seohyun?" he asked. I sighed and told him

"Right.."

"Owh.." Ricky just ow-ed.

For real... snap it out L.Joe... you love Seohyun... because that time....