shortie~

shortie~

 

 

AN:: I just don't know why and what I was write.. hahahhaha. Feel free to waste your time by reading it. ^^~

 

 

Kikwang is crying hurtfully. He hate how short he is right now. He run to his house and jump to his mother and lung to his mother neck. 

"umma… huuuu… wuuu… wuuu.. why am I short? why I can't be tall?" Yoseob looked dearly to his son. Aigoo this is the 4th time in row Kikwang come back home with tears since they move to this neighbourhood. the cause is always the same each time. It is Dongwoon tease and bully him by putting his toys on the high tree or even throw his favorite books on the high book shelf. Yoseob don't want to involve into this kids fight. Dongwoon is Junhyung's and Hyunseung's and he know it well that little Dongwoon is a very nice and shy kid but when he is with Kikwang he will show his different side and tease his lovely son until his son cry. 

Yoseob hug his little boy and put him into his embrace. Before he got a chance to answer Kikwang's questions, a man come to them and answer them. 

"Baby kwangie, you are short because you have your mum's trait, but don't worry being short is not a bad thing. If your umma is tall, it is hard for appa to let your umma hear appa's heartbeat everytime we hug. like this." Doojoon hug Yoseob and Kikwang together. Yoseob smile to his husband and the lame reason. 

"but dont worry Kiki, even though your are a bit shorter than Dongwoon, at least you have appa handsome trait here. See, my son is so handsome like me" Yoseob laugh harder with his husband self praise. Kikwang joins his umma to laugh together. He forget about the thing happened in the park just now. 

===========================================

"Woonie… Umma need a good reason on why were you making Kikwang cry? Yoseob call me just now and tell me that you are making Kikwang cry. Luckily that Yoseob is very kind, he not even hate you or angry, he said if you don't really like to play with Kikwang he will not allow Kikwang to play at the park anymore, so that he will not annoy you. I also don't get it because the one who is bad is you but.. but.. but.. ughhh umma disappointed on you. Tell me Woonie why you bully him?" Hyunseung raised his voice toward Dongwoon. He never get very mad toward Dongwoon and scold him like this because his son never behave like this time. He feel bad toward Kikwang and he feel ashamed to Yoseob and Doojoon on his son behavior. 

"Sorry umma. I just … I just … got jealous." Dongwoon explained with a pout on his face. He is obviously sulking because his mum yelled at him. 

"WHAT? YONG DONGWOON!! JEALOUS???" Hyunseung eyes get widen hearing to the excuse.

"umma don't shout.he might hear you. we are next door remember?" Dongwoon sigh. Hyunseung go nearer to Dongwoon and pat him. His Dongwoon really have Junhyung's trait. He remember how suffer he was back  then when constantly been bullied by Junhyung because he was envy other kids can get near to Hyunseung while he always been ignored by Hyunseung. Hyunseung did that because he was scared to Junhyung, the famous bully and Kingka. 

"my son. You are jealous? why don't you tell him that you are upset and jealous. So that at least he will know your intention. If not he will rather think you hate him and bully him because you want to make him hate you as well. I pitied him, he is a very nice kid and his smiling eyes and yes his cute thought. I really want you to make up with him. Don't do bad thing to such a nice kid. arraseo?" Dongwoon let out a sigh. umma is right, he walk away from couch and go to his room. 

=========================

"Junnie, I think you should talk with Dongwoon about this. He seems to be like you when we were in high school back then. I think god not hear my pray because he still have some negative trademark from your gene. You better discuss it with him, I don't he to bully the nice Kiki anymore." Hyunseung told Junhyung about what Dongwoon told him. Junhyung know it well how Dongwoon feel toward his bestfriend's son. No doubt, Kikwang is attractive (for the kid at his age) he is cute, he has smiley eyes and he is very friendly to everybody. He is vice verse to Dongwoon because his son is not very friendly, very quiet and handsome but when Kikwang is around he will turn to his happy mood and even smiling. 

"arraseo, but can you kiss me first? I am all tire because of my works and your kiss may give me some energy to console Dongwoon. pleaseeee~~" junhyung put his aegyo which make Hyunseung chuckled to his immature husband. He lean and kiss him on lips. 

"Now go to his room and stop you aegyo. It is ugly and creepy. ughhhh!" Hyunseung rolling his eyes playfully. 

 

knock knock knock. 

"Woonie, may appa come in?" 

"Come in appa" Dongwoon open the door and Junhyung follow his son to his bed and sit together.

"You know right why appa here?" Dongwoon nod his head. then he keep silent not dare to look to his appa because he knew that appa will scold him and he really scared to see his appa got mad. 

"I am sorry appa. I don't know if Kikwang will feel hurt when I said he is shortie or dummy" Junhyung chuckled. 

"Are you sure you don't know? I think you purposely did it right?" Junhyung raised his eyebrow, shyly and slowly Dongwoon nod. He can't deceive his appa.

"I'm not blaming you. You are jealous because you want his full attention, but he doesn't know it. You hate when he play with other kids because you only want he to play with you. You hate it when he can show his best smiles to other kids but somehow he look scared and frowning at you. And you even hate it when he can get close to other kids but keep a distance with you because he is scared of you. Am I right YongDongWoon" Dongwoon is dumbfounded because all thing is true. His appa even call his full name to show how much serious he is right now. 

"Ne appa. I hate it very much. I hate when he care more to others but not me. I am the one who know him in the class but he get close to others than me. I am the one be his friend but he care more to others. This is unfair!" Dongwoon whine and blurted all his thought. 

"my my my. You are selfish Dongwoon."Suddenly Hyunseung pop in from the door. He is eavesdropping their conversation from the beginning to make sure that Junhyung is really talk to his son not just making some funny jokes or any nonsense thing. 

"It is not good to eavesdrop yeobo." Junhyung move a bit to give a space for Hyunseung to sit between he and Dongwoon. Hyunseung hug his son dearly. 

"I know if you make bad things to him, to make Kikwang give his attention to you. but you are selfish doing that. See, Kikwang is new here. He needs to make friend so he can adapt to this place and the other kids will help him when you are not around. Besides, Kikwang will help you to have friends as well because he knew that you don't have much friends. He always ask Yoseob, if he is a burden to you when he ask you about the school and homeworks, he also feel guilty if he annoyed you when he needs you to accompany him to school that is why he tried to make friends with other kids. so that he will not depends 100% on you and he not be a burden anymore. but you, you have the wrong idea about him honey. You better make up with him. tell him everything you need him to know." Dongwoon agape. Is that true that is what Kikwang think? ughhh no wonder he is a dummy. 

"Then what should I do umma?" Dongwoon has no idea. Before Hyunseung could answer his son, Junhyung cut him. 

"Easy peasy. Meet him, tell him then promise him you will not do the bad thing to him. Like what I did years ago to your silly umma." Junhyung seal a kiss with Hyunseung who gladly accept it. 

"ewwww get a room please but not my room. But, can you please help me?" dongwoon plead. 

 

===========================================

"Umma can I stay at home? I don't feel well, my head is aching" Kikwang make up a reason. Yoseob raise his brow. He knows that Kikwang is avoiding the dinner that Junhyung family invited because he don't want to meet Dongwoon. He sigh to his son's behavior and poke Doojoon for some help. 

"Kiki… you really are sick? if that so… then ka-ja. appa also will not attend the dinner. lets go meet appa's friend Dr. JoKwon , his medicine is the best one. He put it in a very big syringe so that you can recover faster and his wife Dr Ga-In will give you a best massage so that you will heal fast." Doojoon talk to his son with serious tone but inside he is restraining himself from laugh when he saw how terrified Kikwang's expression. He brought Kikwang once to Jokwon for the vaccination and Kikwang cried the whole day after that. It becomes worse when Ga-In suddenly showed up with her 'just-awake-from-sleep' face handed medicine to Kikwang and hug Kikwang because she thought he is adorable. Kikwang near to faint because he told Doojoon that Ga-In put some spell inside the medicine. worse because he thought Ga-In is a witch. 

"no appa. no need to bring me there. I'm fine . hehheheheh. a little aching but not much. hehheeehhh we go to the dinner ne? I'm hungry." Kikwang pouting his mouth and a sound can be heard from his tummy. Yoseob think it is funny how his son can be this adorable and sweet. 

=========================================

"Ok woonie. Umma and appa helped you till this point only. the rest is up to you.  I also had told Yoseob everything and he forgive you but with one condition" Hyunseung said to his son. 

"Mwo umma?" 

"Don't you ever hurt Kikwang because he is precious" Dongwoon nod his head and pointing out his little finger "yaksok umma"……….. 

 

=========================================

"Aishhh, yeobo.. I am sorry okay. I don't mean to hurt you. It just a slipped of my tongue and I don't mean it." He try to explain to his lover but his lover turn his head to avoid him. He is sulking badly, and pouting too to show how hurt he feel. 

"Yeobo, don't be like this. aigoo, I will do everything to clear this up. I just don't mean to say it. I just try to make a statement not insulting you or being mean." His lover finally give in to his pleads and begs. He put a huge grin on his face. 

"fine, from now on I will gladly make a statement that I will never clean up the racks and shelves, the cabinets, the dusty fans and airconditioner nor the cupboard and wardrobes because I am short and not able to do all these. So from now on, my TALL Woonie will do all of these. deal?" Kikwang happily spurt out. 

"ahhhhhh you really plan these no? ahhh I don't want to do!" Dongwoon object Kikwang's idea. 

"okay, I will go to Hyunseung umma and tell him you broke your promise to him. Then he will nag you till the end of world. I will tell Seobie umma that you are not a good man to be my husband." Kikwang threatened Dongwoon. For lend his ears to his umma's nonstop nag is not difficult but when he heard that Seobie will cancel his wedding…. he can't take it. He comply to Kikwang idea. 'it is okay. He will forget it after few months' Dongwoon said in his thought and smirk. However, little did he know Kikwang is smarter than him. 

"Now put your signature here. I YongDongWoon, will do all the chores in this house or else Kikwang will tell Hyunseung umma and Seobie umma that Dongwoon is a bad guy~" 

With that Kikwang happily jumping around and hang the agreement on the wall. Dongwoon is on his knee and sigh.

"my life is screwed~"