fin.

Don't be a Dreamer
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is home.

With a passion that burns fiercely, they struggle and fight to prove that they are worthy with their dreams.

He remembered the words that tore his heart out . The words were still fresh in his mind like it was told yesterday.

Just give up. Stop dreaming and face reality. The talent manager said.

I’m sorry Jinho, but with the contract expiration, the management decided not to renew your contract. We suggest you find another company if you still wish to pursue a career. The management said.

You’re a talented man but I you’re just not the guy we’re looking for in this group. By the time the company make another group debut, it will already be too late for you then. Your age would be a problem. The CEO said.

No matter how many bones he broke, how many days where his voice went hoarse, or when his body was so exhausted that he couldn’t get out of bed, Jinho wouldn’t give up.

This was his passion. His dream. He had been working for it too long to just stop.

He could feel it in his bones that the end to his suffering would be near. Just a little more and everything will be worth it.  

The waiting was long. So long that he almost did give up.

The small spotlight he received when he was still part of SM the Ballad had long faded. Only a rare few would wonder where he was.

He received another chance with another company. Just like before, he worked hard and cried when things

Please log in to read the full chapter