Chapter 1

Hip Hop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago

 

“Joonie, why did you love hip hop?”

“Do I need any specific reasons to love hip hop? It happened just like that. Like how you always love your Mr. BunBun.” said the boy while chuckling.

“Hey, don’t bring up Mr. BunBun in this. It’s still my favourite although 8 years has passed. Just because it was a gift from you, it doesn’t mean that you can talk easily on him. Poor my Mr. BunBun.” Jiwoo rolled her eyes, take the bunny plushie and patting the bunny that seated on her thighs.

“Haha, do you like my gift so much? Have you been wash this bunny since then? I think I can smell some bad odour from it.”

“Yah, don’t say that. I have been keeping Mr. BunBun with all my heart. Keep giving my love to him. So, Mr. BunBun here is smelling so nice and fresh.”

Looking down at her bunny, her mind can easily recall the moment when the first day she got the plushie. It was on her 4th birthday party. A week before her party, she asked permission from her parents to invite Namjoon to come over to her party. Bright and beautiful smile on the face of Jiwoo’s mommy showed the approval sign for Jiwoo’s request. She also told her that she can personally go to Namjoon’s house and invite him, herself.

 

On that evening, she linked her small hand to her mommy and walked side by side towards Mr. Kim’s house. When they reached, she eagerly wants to ring the bell and been helped by her mommy to reach it. Her cute and small hand started to ring the bell and waiting for the door to be answered. After a few seconds, the door has been opened by a woman with baby girl by her side.

“Oh! Jiwoo. Hello. Hi, Ji Soo. Come inside.” invite the woman, Kim Mi Young, Namjoon’s mom to both of them.

“Hello, Auntie Mi Young and baby MinMin. Good evening. Can I meet Joonie, Auntie?” asked Jiwoo after entered the house.

“Sure Jiwoo. Just enter Joonie’s room upstairs and he’ll be there, studying.” Said Mrs. Kim.

Asking her mommy’s permission with her pleading eyes, she got a nod from her.

“Go and meet Namjoon. I’ll be waiting here while chatting with Auntie Mi Young and playing with baby MinMin. Just go.” Told her mom.

Bigger smile appeared on her face and she gave eager nods to her mom before continuing her steps towards her friend’s room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter