facebook themed

LOST & FOUND ★ an roleplay directory ★ WE HAVE MOVED. CLICK FOR NEW THREAD
roleplay directory
facebook themed // roleplays 06
Search...
698627-icon-111-search-128.png
3fFt065.png0T9q5E1.png

  duende (n.) the feeling of profound awe felt when viewing art that moves an individual deeply.
  just like its name, our company aims to debut artists who will produce such music. being one of south korea's most successful entertainment companies, many dream to become a trainee at duende and to be able to debut eventually. every day is a battle for survival and a fight to reach the top. each step of the way must be carefully planned, because a simple mistake could end a promising career.
  will you take the risk?

 

#sc #p #sl #sic #m #pu #k #entertainment #trainee #idol

Imagine a playland of men and money for the elite of seoul. That's what you'll get inside the playboy club. A place where the impossible is unknown and limits do not exist in the quest to success. The roleplay is inspired by the club made popular in the 60's and set in modern day gangnam. Think you have what it takes to learn the ropes of becoming a bunny? Or will you indulge in the benefits the club has to offer as a keyholder? Join us today.

 

#sl #sic #ya #pu #as #club

  Welcome all the children whom are born with silver and gold spoons. Here in the most prestigious boarding school of Asia, everything is provided for our students. Advanced education, impressive learning facilities and dormitory, and excellent skills programme, we assure that our students will be prepared for their future plans. We also take pride in having a variety of students, all special in their own way.
  The school board also give out rare scholarships only to those who show potentials in certain fields, thus the school is widely known not only for being an extremely exclusive school, but also for having highly talented and bright students.

 

#sl #sic #s #lim #mg #as #school

Roleplay name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.

 

#tag #tag #tag

Roleplay name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

 

#tag #tag #tag

Taeju is a relatively small quaint town in Jeju. Though modern age hits the said town, it still stays to its roots as one of the peaceful yet maintained town in South Korea.

 

#p #sic #m #mg #ia #town

In a well-evolved city that only appears on the map for 6 months; 6 days and 6 hours every 13 years, there are plenty of buried secrets and a rather eclectic population. 〈 L i b e r t a l i a 〉 courteously welcomes you this 2017. Those whom govern and those whom had been exiled; were there ever truths in their reasoning for the laws implemented, did they truly catalyzed an uprising out of hatred alone or has the coin flipped and what used to be the upside of goodness has turned its back on you?

 

#p #sic #m #pu #ia #supernatural #city

The RP Sandbox is a closed role-playing community that allows players to test out different face claims in different environments and universes, which will rotate on a monthly basis via voting.

 

#a #sc #p #sl #sic #mob #m #pu #ia #gang #wgm #match making #college #multiau

Roleplay name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

 

#tag #tag #tag

Roleplay name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor.

 

#tag #tag #tag

Tags

literacy
 #a  — action
 #sc  — script

 #p  — para
 #sl  — semi-literate

line between ic & ooc
 #c  — crack
 #sic  — strictly in charac
 #mob  — mix of both

uality
 #s  — straight
 #ya 
 #yu  — yuri
 #m  — all
 #lim  — limited & yuri

mature content
 #pm  — pm only
 #mg  — mature group only
 #pu  — allowed in public

face claims
 #k  — korean only
 #as  — asian only
 #ia  — international 

THEMES/AUS
#entertainment #trainee #idol #town #club #city #supernatural #school #gang #wgm #match making #college #multiau