Practice Room

Sana and Jay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

Jay is a very young successful producer,choreographer, and composer only being 23, who is one of the founders from a popular record label in the US. Jay has wanted to expand his record label to South Korea and chose to take small steps by first joining forces with YG entertainment. To test the waters of the kpop industry he decided to share the creation of the now debuted new girl group Blackpink. He is fluent in Korean since his best friend was  Korean and his parents put both their son and Jay in Korean lessons so they can communicate efficiently with each other as they grew. Deciding to now have a home in Korea since he wanted to put a huge focus on his girl group the transition was easy with all of the summer vacations he spent with is second family. 

Jay can be described as cold, stern, and a perfectionist while those who do not know him personally can give him a very negative image. Although he is Blackpink's boss he is extremely close with the girls and especially Jennie. It was 6:30 pm and Jay was supervising the girl's new dance which he just taught a week ago. They have been in the dance practice room since the early morning and ordered lunch but were starting to feel hungry once again.

"I'm reallllly hungry oppa!" Jennie whined. Which caused a whining chain reaction.

"Okay, Okay you guys are free for a bit but we'll resume practice at 10pm." Replied Jay

Suddenly the door from the practice room opened and Nayeon and Sana came in hesitantly seeing that Jay was in there. They became very shy and respectfully bowed since they have never met the very successful boss.

"Uhmm we'll come back later" Nayeon awkwardly and quietly said.

"Unnie wait it's ok we're free for dinner we were just heading to the dorm!" Lisa screamed enthusiastically 

Having dinner plans with Nayeon and Sana, Jennie invited Jay . "Oppa come with us, you're hungry too, don't try to deny it and you shouldn't eat alone!" Demanded Jennie knowing all of Jay's past she felt she had to encourage him to go out even if he said no.

Switching to best friend Jay he agreed but in reality was actually dragged to dinner with them. Jay didn't easily agree this time since he became very uncomfortable at seeing Sana for the first time. He usually doesn't care tagging along with Jennie's friends but he felt something towards Sana which made him go blank and completely awkward.

Jay has dated girls here and there but nothing has been the same since his horrible breakup. With his ex cheating on him and revealing she never loved him right at the time he proposed to her he became an entirely different person when it came to romantic relationships. Thus, pouring all his time and effort into work he became even more of a workaholic. He created a huge wall that he decided would be unbreakable by any other girl he saw romantically and that he would never say I LOVE YOU... 

Jay's POV

Ughhhhh! Why am I reacting this way I'm supposed to be the cool and composed guy. She's just a regular girl like all the rest of them she's just like Nayeon or any other of Jen's friends! I tried to convinve myself by saying that over and over again in my head but the facts were that she wasn't. She looks so cute and adorable without even having said anything the entire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter