Year 6: Year 2, University

Time Lapse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INT - Cafe Hoho Myoll - 3:00PM

 

Taeyong walks in the cafe immediately looking for Seulgi as soon as he entered. 

He pats Seulgi's head before sitting down next to her. "What's up?", he asked. 

"So...", she had this cute face on that tells Taeyong she's going to ask for a huge favor for sure.  "I got this exchange student classmate of mine who is really interested in meeting you. So... I summoned you here." 

He let out a deep sigh, "You know I don't like meet ups like this right?" 

Pouting, she replied, "I know." 

"You do know that I'll never be interested, right?" 

"I know." 

"And so we're clear." 

As he was about to leave, Seulgi got a hold of his wrist with her two hands. She gripped it as if her life has depended on it. 

"The thing is she's a really good friend of mine. And I want to like, have her meet new people. It doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be together or whatever. I just want you meet her."

Left with no choice, he was forced to agree on her said favor. "Fine." 

 

 

 

 

 

INT - Library - 07:00PM 

 

Seulgi rushed towards Taeyong who was in one of the tables doing his paper. 

She poked his cheek as a sign of her arrival cracking huge smile on her face. "So... how are things?" 

"I guess, she told you things?" 

"Uhuuuuuuhhhhhh..." 

"I don't have to report to you then." 

"No, no, no.... don't be like that. We're friends. Friends should share information to each other." 

"I guess we're alright. I had fun. Happy?" 

"Very!!!", she playfully rests her head on his shoulder. 

She then rests her chin on his shoulder. "Do you like her?"

He faced her, with their faces so close to each other. "Not as much as I love you.", he screamed in his head. "I like her because she's nice. But I'm not in the like, like stage yet. We've only met once, Seulgi. Geeeeez." 

She moved away and poked his nose as she sat right up properly. She clapped her hands and sang, "I'm happy, anyway... WHATEVER!" 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter