Final

Sweet Kisses

“I thought you went out unnie,” Mina looks away from the TV, her eyes landing on the younger girl in front of her. Her lips form into a small smile as she pats the empty space besides her, “I decided to stay behind. I didn’t feel like going out.” Tzuyu nodded her head in understanding, her gaze now on the TV in front of her, trying to figure out what the older girl was watching.

The both of them had stayed in a comfortable silence before Mina broke it with her soft voice, “Why didn’t you go out with everyone?” The younger girl turned her head so that she was facing the older girl, heart racing slightly at how close the both of them were. “I was too tired so I told them I was going to sleep,” she replied whilst turning her attention back towards the TV, hoping that her cheeks hadn’t turned red.

After a while Tzuyu’s gaze drifted and she noticed the Japanese girl had been holding a box of chocolates in her hands. Realising that there was only one left, the younger girl moved her hand in an attempt to grab it but before she could Mina quickly picked it up and popped in in . Tzuyu stopped her movements and she immediately turned to face the older girl with a look of disbelief. “Unnie that was the last piece,” she whined whilst looking back at the empty box.

Mina giggled at the sight of the younger girl, heart racing at the sight of her adorable face. Tzuyu turned to look at the older girl, lips forming into a pout, she had wanted to eat the last piece of chocolate and now the opportunity had been taken way from her. Mina giggled once again before placing the piece of chocolate in between her teeth, deciding to tease the younger girl for a bit.

Tzuyu watched as the older girl grinned, the piece of chocolate still between her teeth and she decided that she would get her revenge. Two can play at this game unnie, she thought to herself. Mina placed the chocolate back in but before she could take a bite, the younger girl leaned forward and immediately claimed her lips with her own. Mina tensed up at the action, eyes growing wide and her cheeks turning red.

She had always hoped but she never thought that a day would come where the younger girl, the person she liked would be kissing her. Tzuyu smiled as she began moving her lips, gently placing her hands on the older girl’s waist. Mina’s heart was beating so fast and for a moment she was unsure of what she should do. She decided that even if this were the only time that she could kiss the younger girl, she would make the most of it.

The older girl mustered enough courage and hesitantly placed her hands on the younger girl’s cheek gently before responding to the kiss with enthusiasm. Tzuyu was taken aback at the response, eyes widening for a second. This was only supposed to be a plan to take the chocolate from the older girl; she didn’t expect that Mina would kiss her back. The feeling of the older girl’s lips on hers caused those thoughts to slowly drift away and Tzuyu started to kiss with more passion, her arms now wrapped around Mina’s waist.

The both of them forgot about the chocolate in Mina’s mouth and the only thing filling their thoughts was about kissing the other. A few minutes had passed before Tzuyu pulled away, her breathing heavy as she gazed at the older girl in front of her. Mina’s cheeks began to turn red at the intensity of Tzuyu’s stares that she couldn’t help but look down. The younger girl smiled at Mina’s reaction, her heart still racing. “Looks like I won,” Mina looked up slowly, brows furrowed slightly in confusion. Tzuyu opened wide enough that the older girl would notice the piece of chocolate in .

At first Mina had been looking at the piece of chocolate before her eyes drifted slowly towards the younger girl’s lips. Realising that she had been staring for longer that necessary, Mina immediately removed her hands from Tzuyu’s neck and looked away in embarrassment. Despite her heart racing, Mina frowned slightly as she realised that the younger girl had only kissed her to take the chocolate from her.

“I really want to kiss you again unnie,” Tzuyu blurted suddenly, she noticed the older girl’s mouth forming into a small frown and all she wanted to do was kiss it away. Mina eyes widened at the younger girl’s words and she immediately turned her head to face her. “Is it ok if I kiss you again unnie?” Tzuyu asked as she leaned her head forward slowly, Mina could hear the hesitancy laced in her voice.

“But I thought you only wanted to take the chocolate from me,” she replied, unsure of what the younger girl’s true feelings were. She didn’t want to kiss the younger girl if she didn’t feel anything for her. Tzuyu stopped her movements so that there were a few centimetres between them, “I did but the truth is I’ve liked you for awhile unnie, this was the only excuse that would allow me to kiss you.”

Mina’s heart raced at Tzuyu’s words, she couldn’t believe that the younger girl returned her feelings, “Why didn’t you tell me?” she replied softly. Tzuyu looked down to avoid looking the older girl in the eyes, she didn’t want to see her face when she rejects her, “I thought you wouldn’t return my feelings.” The older girl smiled softly at the younger girl in front of her, she waited for a few seconds before she titled Tzuyu’s head so that she was looking at her.

“I like you Chou Tzuyu, I’ve liked you ever since we debuted,” Tzuyu could feel the sincerity in Mina’s voice and her heart raced at the sight of the older girl smiling at her. “Are you being serious unnie?” she said softly, even though Mina had confessed already she still wanted to be sure that the she was being sincere. The older girl nodded in response, a sincere smile on her face as she leaned in slowly to close the gap between the both of them.

Their kiss was much slower this time, the both of them more focused on enjoying the taste of each other’s lips. They had been so caught up in each other’s arms that they hadn’t realised that their members had returned, “You guys are finally together!” Jihyo exclaimed as she watch the two with a grin on her face. Mina immediately pulled away from the younger girl and turned to find the rest of their group watching them with smirks on their faces.

She blushed immediately and looked away to avoid their gazes, she didn’t want to be teased by the rest of their group so Mina grabbed Tzuyu’s wrist gently and dragged her towards the maknaes room so that they could have some privacy. “Don’t do anything explicit,” Jeongyeon shouted at the both of them with a smirk on her face and Mina could only blush at her words, the moment they entered the room she locked the door immediately.

“Are you ok unnie?” Tzuyu asked with a smile on her face, she moved towards the older girl and wrapped her arms around her waist in an attempt to comfort her. “I’m fine, it’s just I didn’t want them teasing us,” she replied as she wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s neck, a sigh of content escaping her lips. After a moment Tzuyu pulled away so that she could look at the older girl, “Do you want to watch a movie unnie? We could just stay in my bed and watch on my laptop.”

Mina’s lips formed into a smile and she nodded in response before leaning up so that she could peck the younger girl on the lips. She unwrapped her arms from around Tzuyu’s neck and began making her way towards the younger girl’s bed. The smile never left her face as she watched Tzuyu gather her things.