Pool time!

Picture Time!

It was a warm day in July and three teenagers were making their way to the public pool. 

One of them was a girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a big summerhat on her head and a loose white t-shirt and jeansshorts. On her feet there were a pair of sandals. She also had a bag slung across her shoulder.

Beside her were two boys, Zico and Jaehyo. 

Zico with his hair tied up in a cute ponytail that stood to every way and a cute hello kitty t-shirt and red swimming trunks.

Jaehyo had a black t-shirt on and dark green trunks. 

"Are we there yet~?" Angel whined as she looked at Zico and pouted.

"Soon" he said and you could already hear children screaming and laughing.

They stepped in, payed the fee and went to find a place to put their things at.

Angel spread out her towel and looked over at the pool. There was already many people in the pool.

She then looked over to find Zico and Jaehyo, already their shirts of, waiting for her. She stopped for a while and looked at them. She had never noticed how good looking they were before.

"Liking what you see?" Zico interrupted her thoughts and wiggled his eyebrows.

"YAH~!" she hit his shoulder and Zico just laughed. She then took of her hat and put it down beside the bag and took of her shorts and t-shirt to reveal a pink bikini. 

She then turned to the boys and smiled.

"Let's go?" she said and started walking to the pool.

~

It had been a couple of hours and Angel was leaning herself to the poolside and looked up to the other side. Zico stood there, with a camera in his hands.

"Guys! Come over here!" he yelled and motioned for Angel and Jaehyo to come to him. angel sighed and started swimming over and met Jaehyo halfway.

"What? Why are you holding a camera?!" Jaehyo yelled over to Zico and they were soon close to Zico.

"Let's take a picture!" he said smiling and held up the camera to eye level.

"Why~? I don't like taking pictures" Angel whined and then she realized she is in the pool.

"WAIT, MY HAIR!" she said and started fixing her hair, getting the fringe on the right side and shook her hair a little to prevent it from sticking to her face.

"Oh god..." Zico groaned. "Your hair looks fine"

"Yes, now it does!" she said happily and stood on her tip toes.

Jaehyo and Angela stood there, awkwardly beside each other, smiling. 

"Can't you guys get a little bit closer" Zico said and he saw the other two getting a few inches closer to each other, and Zico kept nagging at them until they were next to each other.

The pair just stood beside each other, Angel with a slight blush on her cheek.

~FLASHBACK TIME~

2nd of June 

"OPPA~" yelled a voice through the corridore. Zico turned around to find none other than his friend Angel running towards him.

"Yeah?" he asked and smiled at her as she came to a halt infront of him. Her cheeks were flushed pink after all the running.

"What are you doing after school today?"

"Nothing much I think. Why?" 

"I want to talk with you about something" she said and looked at him with a serious look.

"Okay, come over to my place okay?"

She only nodded and turned to run to her next class.

~

"What did you want to talk about?" Zico asked as he laid down in his couch and Angel laid down on the loveseat alone and threw her legs over the arm of the sofa and rested her back to the other arm and threw her head back.

"Oppa... You know your friend Jaehyo"

"Neh..."

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Angel asked, still looking up in the ceiling.

"Not that I know of" Zico said and turned to look at Angel.

"Wait... why do you want to know?" He then asked and sat up, Angel looked at Zico.

"No reason" she said, blushing.

"You like him!" Zico said and pointed at her.

"It's rude to point! And no I do not!" she said, still blushing.

"Araesso... I'll help you"

~ 2 Weeks later~

Angel and Jaehyo had started to meet each other more and more, thanks to Zico. And Jaehyo never said no when Zico asked him to join. They had gone to Lotte World, the movies, shopping and a few times they had just hung out at Zico's place.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Why do you looks so awkward?" Zico asked and lowered the camera.

Jaehyo sighed and threw an arm around Angel.

"Good" Zico said and winked at Angel.

"Hold her a little bit closer" he said, and Angel felt Jaehyo tighten his grip around her and bringing her closer to him, his arm now around her waist.

"Put your arm around his shoulder" Zico then said to Angel.

She brought her arm up, around Jaehyo's neck more than his shoulder and now they were close. Angel felt Jaehyo's other arm around her waist to and she looked a little at him, only to find him looking towards the camera.

She turned toward Zico, waiting for the camera to flash, but it never did.

"CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE THE FREAKING PHOTO?!" Jaehyo yelled at Zico who just chuckled and pressed the button and took a picture of a angry Jaehyo and a blushing but surprised Angel.

"YAH! One more!" Jaehyo yelled. And now the pari was smiling toward the camera as Zico pressed the button again. 

Zico looked at the photo, Success! Jaehyo was literally hugging and Angel was kind of like hugging him back and they looked really cute together.

Zico smiled and looked over at Jaehyo and Angel, who were still in the same position but now they were looking each other in the eyes. Jaehyo's dark brown eyes met Angel's blue and they just continued looking at each other. 

The first one to look away was Angel.

"Jaehyo oppa..." she said and brought him back to reality.

"Oh, sorry!" he said and let go of her, wich she wasn't fully ready on and she dropped down underwater, her being to short to being abel to stand properly and she hadn't noticed that Jaehyo had been holding her up.

She came up from underwater and coughed.

"Mianhe!" Jaehyo said a multiple times over as they went to the edge of the pool.

"It's okay, I just... I wasn't ready" she said, smiling. They looked at each other and laughed.

~

The three of them were now walking home. Zico slightly smiling to himself.

"Jaehyo! Can you take Angel home, she lives on the way to your place." Zico said as they stopped at a corner where Zico and Angel usually would part. 

"Sure" Jaehyo answered, smiling.

They said goodbye to Zico and started walking toward Angel's house.

Jaehyo and Angel spoke about diffrent things, school, since Jaehyo went to another school than her and Zico. Soon they arrived to Angel's house and she stopped.

"So, this is where I live" she said smiling. Jaehyo nodded and they said goodbye to each other. Angel turned around to go to her house but she felt a hand grab her wrist and she turned around and looked at Jaehyo.

Next second she felt Jaehyo's lips against hers. She was shocked for a moment and Jaehyo ended the kiss. He looked at her and chuckled.

"Sorry" he said and scratched the back of his head.

"Don't be" she said and thre her arms around his neck and kissed him. He stumbled back a little and then he smiled. He kissed her back and put his arms around her waist.

Angel then broke the kiss in need for air and she looked Jaehyo in the eyes and he rested his forehead against hers and smiled.

"I should go" she said, still not letting go of him.

"You totally should" he said smiling. They laughed slightly and let go of each other. This time Angel walked backwards to the door, looking at Jaehyo all the time. 

"Bye!" she then said to him as she waved at him as she stepped inside the house.

~

"So, you mind helping me with something Angel?" Zico asked as they walked beside each other, on the way home from school a couple of months later.

"Sure, with what?" she said, looking at her phone and answering one of Jaehyo's messages.

"You know that girl Maeri in your class?"

"Ne..."

"Do you know if she has a boyfriend?"

"I don't think so... No she doesn't. Wae?"

"Oh nothing" 

Angel stopped in her tracks when she realized what they had been talking about.

"YOU LIKE HER!" she yelled and ran up behind Zico.

"No I don't!" he said, smiling.

"And now you want me to help you since you helped me with Jaehyo?"

Zico just grinned and Angel sighed laughing slightly.

"Hmm... Is that pool still open?" she asked Zico and they looked at each other and laughed as they met up with Jaehyo at a pari of lights.

"What are you guys laughing about?" he asked, taking Angels hand and giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Zico here has fallen for a girl in my class and he wants my help to get her." 

"Oh... how are you going to do it?"

"I don't know" 

"Is that pool we went to still open?" Jaehyo said which made Angel and Zico laugh even louder then the last time.

"What? What did I say?"

_________

TADAA... How you like it? I actually dream the picture taking thingy last night, it was kind of creepy for me... i mean I'm just a fan and I've never even met Block B och seen them live.